1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Kels - Like Sam, I don't drink enough water either. You probably don't feel thirsty because your body is plenty satisfied with all that water!!! :) I just don't really like the taste of water much so I don't drink it. I try to put flavoring in to do better but I don't know, I'm terrible about it.

Sam - LOL Our boat would never make it that far. Its definitely not that big. I would be even afraid to take it to the Bahamas which is a little chain of islands about 80 miles off the coast of Florida. If we got into some big waves I would be terrified and sick. We are actually flying into Barcelona for 6 days and then taking a 12 day Med cruise on the Celebrity Solstice. If you have never been on a cruise, you have to go. There is no better way to travel, in my opinion. :thumbup:

Oh Rach - not sure what you should do about the dog. I am not sure what your neighbors are like but if it were me I would go over there and have a chat with them and find out why the dog is outside. Let them know he's getting tangled up and you are worried he might choke or something. I would let them know that if they don't get it under control you are going to call Animal Services (nicely) :)

Well that guy left that dog out from 830am - 3pm. Let him inside until about 630/7 and he's back outside BUT he moved him to where i can't see him. Hmm wonder why that is asshole?! Probably because he saw my WATER DISH i had left there for him. STUPID FUCK. I am not playing games. I'm going to call humane on that fuck if he decides to leave him outside all day esp with NO shade. You bet your sweet ass. Makes me sick. Why are people so cruel and messed up? Sorry for all the f bombs but i am so mad right now!!

Don't worry Kelsey - I don't drink nearly enough water and it was my body that made me get better about it! So, if you're drinking water all the time then you wouldn't even notice it, I'm sure!

Jess - don't worry - I'll still be here after little Oakley is born! I want to see all your little ones get born and hear about all the stuff that goes on along the way!

Sam - glad to hear you're starting to feel better!! I remember getting nervous when my symptoms got better too - but it's supposed to happen! :)

Rach - poor pup! that's a tough situation! We have neighbors that have goats in a tiny little pen and we've even called the humane society and they've done nothing even though two goats that were very young died in the summer because they got too hot and were not well taken care of! It's really sad! The humane society can let you down too unfortunately...

Rachael that really burns my Ass thinking bout the poor dog and Linds that REALLY burns my Ass bout the goats!! Oh I'd love the chance to knock some people's heads together!!:growlmad::gun::grr:

Oh and Rach I'm going to be checking your chart like a crazy girls. Everything possible is crossed.

lmfao omg you have a bat and a pistol. i am going to pee myself. you crazy preggo woman!!! ;) omg trying to squeeze my legs together so i don't pee. oooooookay, now that passed... ahem, the dog is inside now i think. Ugh. and Linds that is SICKENING how humane society doesn't do shit! They oughta get :gun: just ask Kelsey to do it LOL!

I'm so anxious to temp in the morning. I have a feeling it will be up by just a pussy hair and then the next day will drop and AF will be here. Chaps my ass!!!!! Oh well. If today is 7dpo then i'm kind of excited. Kinda feels impossible though bcz i didn't BD anytime around it. GAHHHH.

Happy 5 weeks Kelsey!!! :cake: :wohoo:

Lindsay - that is awful about the goats. Some people are just ridiculous!

Rach - your temp is heading back up again... implantation dip.... ??? I hope so!! FX

Mel - any news on Mean and Mo?

AFM still waiting on that stupid witch :grr: she is really messing up my month. Chris and I are going to have to catch the egg on the 18 hour plane ride :plane: probably the way this is going!!! Plus my temps will probably be out of whack with the time change. I am so mad!!! :growlmad:

Rachael like Jessie said, your temp is heading up in the right direction! Is the dog outside today? Anything new from the interviews?
Jessie---hhmm...an airplane would be an interesting place to conceive!! I'd give you some major props for that if you pulled that one off :) I think it's just holding off because your baby wants to be conceived out of the US. Right when you land get straight to the hotel and break it in :sex: Your temps probably will take a bit to adjust, but you'll be there long enough that they should settle down after a little while.
Yah, for 5 weeks :) I had to get up at midnight last night because I was so hungry my stomach was hurting and I thought it would start eating itself! And then it was a worse thunderstorm last night, so Presley was TOTALLY riled up so it was the longest night EVER. SSooo tired today...:sleep:

Awh i hope you can get some sleep tonight Kelsey! It sucks trying to function on hardly ANY sleep. I love how you said 'riled up". I have always used that expression. I never hear many others use it! This is a reason why we're friends! :) Well i am glad you were starved last night. That's a good sign. Happy 5 weeks my dear!!!

Jessie :( i am going to have to strangle Ms. AF. I wish she would come for you. That would be terrible if it messed you up enough to miss O from the plane ride. Just make sure to BD before you leave and maybe try to get a turkey baster and fill it up with DH's spermies and freeze it for the plane ride! Hey... it will work! Are you feeling 100% better now? Did all that icky sickness go away?

Well i'm going to pretend tmrw i am getting AF. I just have this feeling that tmrw it's going to drop .5 or one whole degree from AF. What will be, will be! That dog did get left out again. He may even be outside right now. Like i said, they moved him to where i can't see him. I can just hear him bark every now and then. I was so mad when i found that out yesterday. I was like "2 people can play this game fucker!". LOL.

P.S. don't mind me... i keep messing with my chart! Just wanting to see my coverline for CD15 and 20.

I like the way your chart looks when you OV on CD15. :) And no, no dropping temps! How are you liking temping? Pain in the ass or not so bad?
Did they move the dog where there is any shade? I'm so worried about this dog that lives hours away from me...little does he know :)
and that's funny about "riled up" because I say that all the time. If it's sassy time or DH is making me mad I'll say "you're getting me all riled up! lol It looks funny written out, so maybe I'm not spelling it right?

LOL i think you spelt it right. I have no idea if that dog is in the shade or not. I will make a trespassing trip over there sometime soon ;) I tested this morning bfn. I am 99% sure i am out this month, but hey... there's always May!!! :)

Omg lindsay---28 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Only 12 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crib::blue:

Aww Rach I am sorry you think you're out I don't think it's quite over yet hun but if it is, I know your time is coming soon, I just know it. How's your kitty doing?
Kels how are you doing hun? I am praying this is your sticky bean there is no reason on earth why it won't be, you'll be 12 weeks before you know it!
I am living on my journal atm, I can't believe how many hours I spend posting on there in a day! I'm 8dpo and do have symptoms but you never know do you? Sigh.......
Lindsay it hardly seems like any time ago when you got your bfp!!!

Hi Ladies!

Rach - I'm on the edge of my seat for your temp tomorrow! Have you been testing too??

Kelsey - waking up in the middle of the night hungry is a great symptom!! I was super hungry right in the beginning and couldn't sleep at all. I had no idea that was a pregnancy symptom - had to google it. My two biggest were definitely not being able to stay asleep and thirst.

Jess - are you completely better now???

Sam - I'm getting so excited for your next scan! Coming soon!! May 14th, right?? I'm trying to keep everyone's appointments straight!

Mel - Got everything crossed for you! I hope this weekend we get some great news from you :)

AFM - can't believe I'm 28 weeks now! Had one of the pediatricians come up to me at work today and was talking to me about how little Oakley would have a great shot at surviving would something happen and he had to be delivered. It was nice to hear! Second trimester just flew by, first seemed like it took forever and I'm assuming the third will take forever too since now I'm so anxious for him to get here! I'm starting to look a bit like a swallowed a beach ball instead of a basket ball at this point! lol

my temps are too crazy. i tested 1 hr earlier today because i had to peeeee. It was 97.97 well then an hr later i tested again it was 98.08. I have no idea why my temp is up! Like, i'm happy but at the same time i don't wanna get happy over a huge temp drop tmrw! :grr: batter up! I feel like AF is going to come. Unless it's gas. I keep fartin. LOL

Mel - the kitty is doing good! Such a gem he is! I'm ready to see that pos HPT of yours!!

Lindsay - i am so happy the pediatrician said that to you! I am just so excited for him to get here too. I can't imagine how you're feeling! I absolutely LOVE the time of year he's suppose to be here. He's going to be a beautiful summer baby!!

You remember me telling you girls my friend Ashley got pregnant 3 weeks after me? Well her due date was April 23. She JUST had her son yesterday! He was 8lbs 6oz. I attached a pic of him! He is soo cute!! She named him Hunter Louis (not a big fan of it)

Attachments

• 579420_346631282058112_100001337282333_867684_2112421777_n.jpg
    579420_346631282058112_100001337282333_867684_2112421777_n.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
Awww what a cutie! Rach your temps are phenomenal!! I think you're pregnant with twins with temps like that!! Ohhhhhhhhh excited for you, are you going to test again today? Which tests do you use? What miu are they? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->