1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Twins would be logical because my sister had twins, and OH's sister had twins. I tested this morning and it was bfn. I used the walmart cheap ones called first signal. My first time using this brand. Here in the US they're $.89 so they're very cheap! Idk how many MIU because it doesn't even say on the box. So i'm guessing 25?

Omg Rach---twinnies!!!! Imagine that!!!! You'd go from a family of 4 to 6 just like that!!! :) Loving your temp today, so you're either 9 or 14DPO right? Your friends baby is so cute (Hunter is a pretty common name here), can't wait till we have pictures of Oakley in here!!!
TGIF!!!! I'm soo tired, just want to get home get into my sweats and plunk on the couch. Anybody have big plans?

I think tiredness is the worst feeling Kels that pregnancy tiredness I hate it but it's good you got it!! I hope you get home soon :sleep: xx
Rach, 25miu might still be too high and they could even be 50miu or more! I think you need 10miu in the future as you could miss out on getting an early bfp.
afm well I am 9dpo today and I just got this on my 10miu. I am not getting my hopes though as I have had a nasty evap before on these but not often. What do you think girls? (on one of the pictures the ovulation test I did I have put alongside as a line guide)

Attachments

• pinklineorevap.jpg
    pinklineorevap.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 8
  • 9dpo_3pm_may2012.jpg
    9dpo_3pm_may2012.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 9
I definitely see something Mel! I hope it gets 10x's darker in the morning! I hate guessing. It drives me crazy. You think about it all day and keep going back to look LOL. I got everything crossed!!!! Oh and i love the strawberry background. Mmm love strawberries.

Thanks rach, :hugs: hope so! Try and get some 10mius Hun. I get mine for about $10 your money and I get 100

I have some cruel prego symptoms.

1.) super bad heartburn. i can't eat anything without feeling the burn.
2.) restless sleep. Went to bed at 1230am got up from 4-7 then went back to bed until 930.
3.) got up this morning and had some twinges through my boobs but not anymore.
4.) right now i feel light cramping. (could be AF)
5.) small break out by my mouth.
6.) had a headache earlier.
7.) had diarrhea twice today.

This is probably just all related to AF and being overweight. UGH. It's prob all in my stinkin head.

mel i did have a ton of 10miU and totally forgot to order more!! i am definitely going to! where do you buy yours at?

Rach those really are pregnancy symptoms I'm still holding out hope for you, sorry you're suffering and in the unknown still. :hugs:
I get mine from an English website so I think amazon would be a good bet Hun xx

Hi girls! Sorry I have been MIA. I have been so busy at work!!! Chris and I are on the boat and well be spending the weekend out here until Sunday. No sign of AF. I picked up some I/C tests and I may take on in the morning although I am 99% certain I am NOT prego. My cold is feeling a lug better, still gave a little bit of a sore throat.

Mel - things at looking very promising for you think month. I have everything.crossed.

And Rach - your temps ate up again!!! I think this is a good sign for you too!!!

Lindsay - 28 weeks!!! Wow!!!

Kelsey- how are you doing? I remember being tired when I was prego. It was awful!!

I hope you have a great time on the boat this weekend Jess! I am soo jealous. I am glad you're feeling better. It's about damn time. I'm sorry AF hasn't shown. I hope tmrw when you take your hpt it says positive!!!!! xoxo.

So, i'm really nervous to temp in the morning. Feel like i'm going to get a huge disappointment. I'm so scared. Ugh. I keep getting wiffs of cat shit. Jax has never been upstairs here. I just changed his liter yesterday. I have no idea why i keep smelling it. LOL. Okay the smell stopped. Oh man i better get to bed... i have to temp in 4 hrs ;)

Smelling things that are not there.... High temps.... Ohh rach this sounds promising!! Good luck Hun! Afm I am out a bfn at 10dpo on 10miu is out for me! Feeling ok about it. No clomid next cycle I am going natural. Xx

How long are your cycles Mel? It's not over till the witch gets here. My temp dropped tremendously this morning. Still no AF yet. Why do our bodies suck?!

I know Rach I hate my body atm. They are 27 days long. I am out but I don't care I just want to go on a natural cycle again and get my body back! This month I am going to be so good to myself I'm going to eat healthily and exercise and go for nice massages to destress and :sex: for Britain and then get a bfp!!! PMA!!
Not good if your temp's dropping hun :hugs: I hope it's an implantation dip or something but maybe that would be too late to be that?

I'm pretty sure i'm out too. I think going natural will be very nice for your body along with exercise/eating healthy! I am going to do the same this month. I tried last month and have succeeded pretty well, but i could have done better! Cheers to a new month and a happy ending!! :drunk:

Uummm Rachael my temp at 10 DPO dropped-remember?!?!?! 7-10 is the most common day for implantation, and with the symptoms you're having!!!! Omg!!! Be checking you in the morning first thing!!
Sorry you feel out Mel. I think it's good to go all natural this month because you probably don't really even need clomid!
Jessie did you test today?!?!?!? Omg you can't leave us hanging like this!!! Hope you're having an awesome weekend on the boat.
Sam and Lindsay hope you're having a great weekend.
AFM-feeling really negative today because my bbs seem less sore and I don't feel as hungry....just today I feel less PG than ever.

Don't worry Kelsey...you should talk to kirk.about how many times he had to calm me down bc I didn't "feel" pregnant. Hang in there! You're going to be fine - one day at a time! :)

Hi girls!

Well we are still out on the boat enjoying the Super Moon tonight. Check out the pic I posted on FB. It's really beautiful out here. I was going to test this morning but Chris had all the power off in the bathroom and I couldn't find anything. My temp was lower this morning but if I don't see blood when I get up tomorrow I will test. I don't think there is any way I could be prego though because after being sick for 2 weeks I think we actually only :sex: once this month. AF has been a real pain in my side this month!!! Ugh!

Kelsey- don't worry about your symptoms, it's normal for them to fluctuate.

Rach- fx for you still. Like Mel said, you're not out until the witch shows up.

Mel- same for you! And by the way I did not get a positive pregnancy test last time until after AF was due.

Lindsay- any more remodeling going on this weekend?

Sam- how are you feeling girl!?

Jess I hope you are! It sounds like you're having such a lovely time too :cloud9:
Kels I wish you knew how many people I know now who are successful and said the same thing as you at this point. But I KNOW how hard it is after a loss. Massive hugs to you Hun xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->