1 dpo May 4th anyone about 1 dpo or close today ??

@ fluterby429... when i was pregnant with DD, i felt af pains and thought it was my :af:.. :shrug: and my nipples were sore and i only wanted sandwiches & soups...:wacko: when i found out i was pregnant i was 13dpo... so hopefully these are good signs for a ..:bfp:

londoncharles...I sure hope that is what it is. It's like waves of cramps and then today I felt a really sharp kinda twinge on my left side...who knows

Hi ladies....:flower:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend...:hugs: today i think i'm 4dpo or 3dpo..:shrug: I just wish this week fly by, so i can start testing..:haha: I'm going to claim my :bfp: this month and if i don't... then i will start fresh and New for my next cycle...:thumbup: :dust:

Man i just cant tell whats going on with my cycle this is crazy lol , My temp jumped from 97.7 to 98.1 again and My cervix is medium firm and almost completly closed now i got creamy cm lol My cycle is very confusing this month :cry:

@ruskiegirl... how many dpo are you... have you test again... praying that you get your :bfp:

Well im not sure whats going on opk was pos again this morning , and hpt was bfn so i got no idea, I really think i ovulated last night making me 1 dpo again :cry:

Hey ladies hope your all ok and keeping up the pma. I am currently 6dpo and any slight syptoms i had have gone :( I think im out xx

What do you classify Creamy and eggwhite cm as ??? I have both so now i dont know what to chart it as??

Ruskie I think you should just act like this is 1dpo and still bd that way you have covered all your bases

still felling mild cramps here and there and a dull back ache that's about it

Yeah i agree... i would continue :sex: until opk's are negative... as for me i have slight cramping and lots of creamy cm, my cervix is really high so i hope thats a good sign...:dust:

Well i am hyperovulating , Can tell cause ovulation pain last 2 days is odd for me and is usualy a hyperovulation month so 2 chances this month :yipee: Hopefully i will be less bloated tom :rofl:

Hi ladies...:flower:
Well today is not so good for me....:cry: i started feeling sick last night and this morning same symptoms...:sick: my cervix is high and firm loads of creamy cm...:blush: i'm only 5dpo or 4dpo and i know its still early.. but with my cervix being firm it got me concern:shrug: I'm soooo ready for this cycle to be over with...:cry: :dust:

Hi Girls,

You all seem to be having very promising symptoms.

Personally I am 5dpo according to FF, but 6dpo by my temps I think. I am having a few symptoms. Mostly that my bbs kill and have ballooned up. I was a B cup a few days ago, not I'm busting out of a D! I have also been having little crampy feelings and some tugging under my belly button. Today I had a tiny bit of spotting. Nothing major, just once when wiping.

My temps are not following their usual patterns either. Usually at 4 or 5dpo I have a dip, but they keep climbing this cycle.

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but it's so hard!

Bucketloads of babydust to you all xxx

Hi Girls,

Personally I am 5dpo according to FF, but 6dpo by my temps I think. I am having a few symptoms. Mostly that my bbs kill and have ballooned up. I was a B cup a few days ago, not I'm busting out of a D! I have also been having little crampy feelings and some tugging under my belly button. Today I had a tiny bit of spotting. Nothing major, just once when wiping.

My temps are not following their usual patterns either. Usually at 4 or 5dpo I have a dip, but they keep climbing this cycle.

That sounds very very promising from a b cup to a d !! I would test !

Well i finally got my cycle figured out ! i know what was causing my decrensies i tested later on the day i got my first 98.1 spike and got it adjusted to where it probly would have been so hopefully im really 3 dpo , I think ive pin pointed why i hurt so much and when during ovulation, I belive its when the egg is actualy going through the tubes which ill have to have check out by a gyno cause it could be a blockage and it seems that when i ovulate from the right side it hurts worse then the left !

Hi Girls,

That sounds very very promising from a b cup to a d !! I would test !

I know, they're huge right now! I'm not going to test yet though. 6dpo is waay to early. I have learned that from experience. I'll do my best to reach the 17th, but I'm sure I'll end up testing at 9, 10 and 11 dpo :rofl:

I'm glad you got your cycle figured out. Fingers crossed for you. Just think, in a few weeks we could be bump buds!

Hi everyone...:hi: well today i feel a little better:munch: but still feel :sad2: because my temps went down a little today...:hissy: so all my hopes are gone and i know its still early, i'm about 6 or 7dpo so we will see what happen...:help: my hubby wanted me to :test: but i told him not until friday..:winkwink: hope all is well with ya'll....:dust:

Temps going down at 6 and 7 DPO are GREAT signs of implantation hun, Eswpecially if they rise tom :thumbup: Mine dropped today to at 5 dpo from 97.9 to 97.2! FX crossed for us both for implantation:hugs: Having mild cramping tonight on the left side and been having random back pain right behind it , Peeing alot, And eating so much i feel so hungry i cant stop eating lol

@ruskiegirl... i hope sooo..:sad1: well today my temps went back up to the 98ish...:wacko: and my stuffy nose, & all my others symptoms has gone away..in a way i think its my month for :bfp: but as the days go by,..:nope: i start to think i'm out...:cry: come on friday i'm soooo ready to start :test: :test: the :witch: suppose to be here around the 19th but i will spot for 2 days so i'm thinking the 17th i should start spotting...:cry: I hope :witch: stays away because i really want my :bfp: this month... :dust:

My temps went up this morning from 97.2 to 98.4 and i feel like af is on her way but i defintly feel different today than i did yesterday almost like i know im pregnant but cant test yet cause nothing would show up yet unless i had a Beta which i cant afford atm :thumbup: Had a little bit of nausea this morning , mild headache, heartburn but can be my acid reflux to and i was tired and took a nap and had a vivid dream which i hardly ever get so FX for everyone :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->