1 dpo May 4th anyone about 1 dpo or close today ??

You are sooo right.... I just took a digital test and it said pregnant... i'm sooo happy... i'm praying that you get your bfp this month....

Yay congratz hun ! at least one of us in this thread is pregnant so far:thumbup:

Not looking good for me :bfn: this morning and all symptoms are leaving, Temps are still high but starting to drop cervix is medium soft and closed ,creamy cm other then that not much else to report

WELL i have to change what i said in my last post i got a faint line on a frer and a IC this morning!!! Will be testing everyday to see what happens wish me luck that it sticks:happydance:

Hey ruskiegirl..... I've been away from the computer today.. and just read you got your BFP... that is Great....:happydance: I have a question for you... How do you post pictures in the gallery... i was trying to figure it out yesterday but no luck... i would love to share my BFP'S in the gallery too.... I'm soooo happy for you....:hugs:

I have a photobucket account and once you upload them from there you use the image code to post them in the forums:thumbup:

I am so excited but very nervous too , Im worried this isnt real i know the lines say so but anything can happen and i would be absolutley devastated if i had a chemical or mc on the first actual cycle after my mc in march. But im trying to stay positive :hugs:

I just made a photobucket account and now i'm trying to upload my pictures from my phone to my photobucket account...ugh.... Well i will figure it out... I feel the same way... Just don't worry so much and just enjoy the moment... everything will work out for you... I so happy we got our :bfp: .. have you done the due date calculator yet... mine is saying January 26th, and tomorrow i'm going to get it confirmed from my dr... are you testing in the morning...:hugs:

What you do hun if they are form your phone is instead of a persons number use your email address and send it form your phone via a picture message :thumbup:

Based on my last LMP it says jan 29th , I plan on testing again for the next few days being the worry rat that i am:happydance: And i cant confirm anything with a doc untill june when my new ins starts:cry: cause if see any doctors it goes on my medical record and they wont pay for anything

Oh ok.... well try to stay stress free until next month...:hugs: I can't help myself i keep testing too....:blush: I love to see the digital tests say PREGNANT...:happydance: are you going over to first tri anytime soon...

Ya i posted over there earlier :thumbup: Ya i plan on testing till my lines are dark enough for a digi to hoping theyll be dark enough by fri since thats payday cant buy anymore test till then

Ok... just keep me posted.... Today i got my pregnancy confirmed at the Dr. today...and i'm due January 26th... I get my first scan June 2nd... I'm sooo excited... Hope all is well with you today...:hugs: no stressing...

I just read your post about the chemical are you sure... I'm sooo sorry to hear that.. i will continue to pray for you and you will get your BFP...:hugs:

Im pretty sure but im kinda worried that mabey those test were wrong in the first place both of them looked different the rest i have taken, Even my frer was neg this morning, So right now im kind stuck waiting to see what happens, I was spotting a little bit but nothing is happening know my body has got me so confused and on top of those two test its driving me nutz, But theres nothing i can do till friday cause i dont have any money for more tests lol Soo ill just wait and see what happens the next few days:thumbup:

Well damn i got no clue whats happening cause no my temps went up this morning and my cervix is high soft and closed half tempted ot go get a $tree test lol!

Ruskie I'm so sorry I've been mia lately. My gma is sick and I had to fly out of town unexpectedly and things are kinda crazy. I hope you get that bfp!

AF got me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->