1 dpo May 4th anyone about 1 dpo or close today ??

I am two DPO based on ovulation calculator online and i am not sure how long my cycle really is as have only been off depo for 9 months anyways baby dust to all and i hope that all the BDing did the job

Well i bought 50 IC tests today from amazon with 1 day shipping should be here tom or friday :thumbup: Gonna start testing with fmu the day after i get them so that if i get faints i can watch them get darker or not get darker :happydance: Defintly feeling very positive this month and i really think this is my month :dust::dust: For :bfp:!

Thats great ruskiegirl...:thumbup: i have a lot of tests but when i see :bfn: all my hopes goes out the window...:cry: i think i'm going to test sunday with fmu so at least i will be 11/12 dpo and then i will continue to test until :witch: shows up... I can't wait to see your results when u take your tests... oh yeah.. lately i have notice that i want spicy foods and pickles, banana peppers, so thats new... the last time i crave for those types of foods i was pregnant with my son...:wacko: who knows... who knows...:dust:

Hi hjsparklz....:flower:
I pray that you get your :bfp: when i was on the depo exactly 12months from my last shot i got pregnant... so i pray that you get's your sooner...:dust:

Wishing all u ladies lots of luck and plenty of :dust: ...i got a +opk on 5/2 so i am 11 dpo i tested at 9 dpo and got a nice :bfn:..Hoping i am not out the race and just tested a little to soon. Hopefully the :witch: doesnt show her ugly face and i get my :bfp:this month...

schnoodle & momo198... i'm praying we all get's our :bfp: this month....:hugs: keep us posted ladies...:flower::dust:

Hows everyone doin today ??? Well for me not much to report other then mild nausea on and off today , on and off sharp pains in the abdomen below my belly button, Mild cramps on and off, Took another nap today 2 ays in a row ive taken naps which is odd for me , Temps still high, cervix is super closed high and soft, Peeing alot , Woke up with a headache and toothache and that nasty metal taste in my mouth 3 days in a row now,Other then that not a hole lot different then the last few days:thumbup:

Well i have taken YES 6 Wondfo test and all have a faint line, I will retest in the morning cause this is a new brand for me and i want to make sure its not a evap, They do have color tho but my Nintendo ds doesnt pick up the lines :growlmad:

ruskiegirl... that's great..:happydance: can't wait until you test tomorrow.. how many dpo are you.. i wish i've seen a faint line when i tested today... just :bfn::cry: at first i was going to wait until sunday but i can't i'm a poas addict..:blush: so i will be testing in the morning with fmu....:dust:

Im 6 dpo but i also had what i think is a nice implantation dip, And i could care less if people say it takes at least 3 days to show up cause ive seen womens charts on FF where they have gotten positive tests the very next day after their dips. Who knows tho with me my body is odd sometimes i can tell soon and sometimes later lol Today ive been having what feels like AF cramps but im not even due a period till may 22nd so just gonna test everyday in the morning till she shows or i get a bfp !:thumbup:

Well another faint line again this morning but its still super light and im only 7 dpo so going to retest in the morning and see if it gets darker. Temps still high at 98.1 again other then that not much else to report will keep updated throughout the day:thumbup:

ruskiegirl... i wish you could upload a picture of your tests....:happydance: today my temps went from 98.20 to 97.72 so i hope its implantation dip today...:thumbup: will see if temps goes up tomorrow.... also my mild cramping is coming back... i hope the :witch: stays away...

What it is they are so faint that my camera doesnt pick the line up but they are there so they should get darker here in afew days unless they turn out to be evaps hoping not though:thumbup:

Well lets see some changes for today ! Constipted, Tender boobs, Hungry,Peeing Alot,Feels like i worked out awhile ago in my abdomen again and some sobe pina colada made me want to gag the smell of it and thats never happened before and i drink them quite often:thumbup:

Hey ladies...:flower: I just got a faint :bfp: today.....:happydance: I can't believe it.... i don't have to even put it under the light, it came up right way... i'm soooo in shock..:dust:

PICS PICS !!!!!! And CONGRATZ :wohoo:I wanna see cause my lines have disapeared and i feel like :witch: is on her way i just want to :cry:

I will try my best to post a picture with my camera phone when hubby comes home... I felt the same way this month but i tested with a Answer test, they're a cheaper version of First Response tests... and its positive... I don't know if they give false positives but i will retest in the morning with a digital test... i' still praying for you....:dust:

Thanks hun!!! I really think its a yes for you ive used answer before and never got a line at all on them so im guessing its a def :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->