1 dpo May 4th anyone about 1 dpo or close today ??

Ruskiegirl

Reaction score
Yay finaly here last cycle trying to wish me luck girls :dust: really want a son so badly . How is everyone fairing today ?

Hello,:flower:

I'm also 1dpo and looking for a buddy for the 2ww... I'm praying for baby #3 this cycle:happydance:, I'm feeling really positive this cycle...:yipee: so i'm sending lots of:dust:

Im also hoping for #3 ! and hoping its a boy although i would be happy with whatever i get , And some part of me is saying twins or triplets LOL . Both fraternal and identical twins run in my family so there a good chance i could end up with twins sometimes. No matter what happens tho ill be happy with anything !Im defintly trying to stay positive dont want to get to excited tho and have my hopes shattered ! :dust:

Aw! Im on day 3...trying so hard to be patient about it but GAH its soooo mindrattling!

ruskiegirl.... I pray you get those twins....:thumbup: i would like another girl since my son is 11 & and my daughter is 2, or whatever God has plan for me...:coolio: but for now a nice :bfp: would be great.... @ shannen i know how you feel about the 2ww, it drives me :wacko: but i'm glad i've made it this far because my cycle or :nope: unknown at times... well i will keep an eye on this thread....:hugs:

I'll join you. I'm 1dpo today. Don't you hate all this waiting?! It's driving me mad.

No real symptoms as yet, apart from the fact that my bbs are somewhat sore which isn't completely unusual for me so not counting my chickens yet.

Ya i do lol but im more relaxed this cycle then i was last cycle dealing with my first af after a mc. Looks like ff detected my ovulation on cycle day 9 instead of 10 so its telling me im 3 dpo but it may be wrong im not sure yet .

Hi ladies:hi:

Hope all is well today.... FF has not gave me the green light on when i O..:nope: so i'm hoping in the next day or 2 i will know... but i had strong O pains last night on my left side... so me and hubby :sex: again this morning...:winkwink: but for some reason i have pelvic pain...:shrug: I see that this 2ww is going to be long but i think i might start testing next friday:happydance: :dust:

All is well here ! sore boobs twinges on the left side and im hungry as all hell today lol ! took a hpt to cause im obessed with em and got one of the faintest lines ive ever seen , So going to retest friday cause if its a true faint positive it should be a ton darker by then:thumbup:

That's Great Ruskiegirl...:thumbup: and your only 3dpo WOW.... Sending you lots of :dust: what kind of Hpt did you use... keep us posted....:happydance:

Ya im thinking mabey today is implantation day and thats why i got a faint test , If im getting a faint test at 25 hcg test at 3 dpo im starting to think twins is a definate possibility , Hopefully i dont get my hopes destroyed on friday :thumbup:

Can't wait until you test friday:happydance:.... twins WOW... that would be something.... today my temps went up so i'm thinking that i O yesterday or the day before..:wacko: but i pray that my temps continue to raise...:cloud9: i told my hubby last night that next week i will be testing like crazy...:winkwink: this is my first month ttc'ing in almost 3yrs so my hopes aren't that high..:shrug: but i'm a Poas nut case and i'm not stressing this cycle...:thumbup:

I think that test was wrong my temps dropped today :thumbup: Hope its an implantation drop :happydance:

I hope so too Ruskiegirl

Today I'm feeling some light dull cramping still on my right side so I don't know what is up

I feel like af is coming and its way way to early lol, but i feel it more in my lower left back and i got a pinching mild cramping in my left lower abdomen along with extreme hunger and a nasty taste in my mouth since last night lol FX :dust:

I'm the same dpo as you Ruskiegirl and also feel like af is iminent! I am having loads of lotiony cm and my bbs kill. Last night I had some serious pinching going on just under my belly button and all day today I've had little cramps. Right now I am starving.

My temps have been very up and down so far this month, but I got my positive opks and we bd'd every other day until my fertile period and then every day during it (bit sore and tired now :blush:) so we are really hoping that this is our month.

Ya thats how i feel like af is coming on any second lol Now that i think about thats how i felt in march about the time my period was supposed to come when i found out i was pregnant so im starting to get excited , Just hope that its a sticky bean :thumbup:

Well lets hope it is not AF for either one of you and it's just baby makeing room!

I am actually 2dpo today...blah so long to wait still

Hello ladies,:flower: I'm happy its friday...:happydance: well today my temps went from 97.25 to 98.14 so i'm happy for that..:cloud9: so no pains today but yesterday i was sooo tired i had to take a nap :sleep: in the middle of the day:huh:... haven't done that in a while...:blush: but my hopes are still high and i'm praying for everyone :bfp: next week and after..::dust:

I am 3dpo today and I feel crampy on and off like AF cramps...kinda weird

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->