1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

ps i wonder when my ticker will say "ffs you must have had it by now!"

Lol Nando that's hilarious,.. I want more photos need to see this little cutie oh u sound like u are in ur element I so can't wait now pg certainly does not agree with me kidney and urine infection now didn't manage to get my antibiotics today so still waiting hopefully tomo xx

hi all
Star I feel your pain - I have a kidney and bladder infection again, 2nd one since my MC
result is that we only BD before postive opk, on day of positive opk and once more after
we decided to do every other day this time, and I know I am out this month as we didnt do it enough !
I am very annoyed as should be BDing today but can't - the pain is horrific
hope everyone else is good ?
xx

Oh duck not good is it, don't kick urself too quick thou it only takes the once to catch the egg fx'd for u,.. I have justcomr home from dr again I have gastroentroitis now on tablets to stop sickness and electrolytes to stop dehydration crazy but baby doing great in there lol

Xxxxx

duck i have everything crossed for you as once can be enough so dont give up hope,hope ur infection has cleared up too for you now n the pain has eased x x

star ur really not having an easy time are you,i hope ur feeling beta soon too n get a brake from feeling rotten x x

Hey ladies how are all of you doing?

Star and Duck I see that your feeling pretty bad right now. I'm so sorry. I too get chronic kidney,bladder and uti infections and they SUCK!!!!!

Duck, don't beat yourself up. There have been so many women including myself that get their bfp the month they don't :sex: as much as they wanted to. Even if you dtd once there's hope!!! :dust::dust::dust:

Star, sending lots of love and hugs. You sound like your having a ruff time hunni. But as long as that little princess is ok. I know your not feeling up to it now probably but when you are I wanna see a bump pic!! Have you thought of a name yet?

Wishing, I wanna see a bump pic!!!! I love,love,love,love,love the name you picked!!! How are you feeling?

Nand, how's little man and the rest of your family doing? I agree I wanna see a pic!!!

Has anyone heard from Beth?

As for me things are good here. vacation went great. The baby was such a trooper! Did great in the long car ride, great with all the people holding and kissing on him, all the kiss poking him and wanting to hold him and we even took him to the water park and the beach and really only cried when he was hungry. Meds are working for him too and he is way less fussy, sleeping better ( only getting up every 3-4 hrs at night) so things are getting much easier. My DD however is wanting more attention and is starting to pee everywhere but the toilet!!:dohh:
DSCN1110.jpg

DSCN1033.jpg

hi jojo so glad to hear ur doing great ur little man is so gorgeous infact all ur kids are :),bet your one proud mummy,so nice to hear ur holiday went smoothly and you got to enjoy it to and that ur little man has settled down for you now,hope ur dd gets bk on track with the toilet using,my dd was the same when i had my ds but luckily only lasted 2 wks,have you any more plans for the holidays or just relaxing through them now,

well im doing ok,ive got bad heartburn all day,cant sleep at night because she is so active already or i just cant get comfy,im suffering with my hips n bk a little too this time so having to take it easyier than i would av done with dd n ds but apart from that im getting very excited to meeting my little princess :happydance:,here is my dd and ds and my 22 wk n 2 day bump pic x x x

015.jpg

019.jpg

022.jpg

First off your kids are GORGEOUS!!!!!!! YOu and DH make beautiful kids!!! WOW!! And you luv! You look fantastic! You are a beautiful woman and can't believe how great you look for your 3rd baby!!! can't wait to see that lil princess myself!

awww thankyou jojo,i agree with the kids being gorgeous but i feel like i look like rubbish hahaha but i dont mind cause its worth it :),we sure have gorgeous kids on this thread between us :),i really want my bed today lol after waking at 12 last night to the craving of a beef dinner n yeah i got up and cooked one so didnt go bed till 3am hahahaha x x

HAHAHA!!! That's what were going to eat for dinner tonight as well!!! :haha:

lol ive had it for my dinner too and plated one up in the fridge for just incase i wake for one again tonight,at least it will take 10mins warm up rather than a few hours :haha:

jojo and wishing your kids are gorgeous !!!

question for you experienced ones !
i have light brown discharge and a lot of cm, and bad cramps like AF cramps - it feels like i am getting AF early
implantation ? its a bit early though, i can only be 6 or 7 dpo.
what do you think ?
xxx

thankyou duck,
well ive neva had brown cm before a bfp but know people who have and i get it around when im classed as 4 to 5 wks preg but i did feel like af was going to hit early and had extra cm than normal,i really hope this could be it for you i have everything crossed and sending loads n loads of baby :dust: :dust: :dust: ur way x x x x

Thank you Duck and I had bad AF type cramps with my last pregnancy and TONs of extra cm. What type of cm is it? Mine was very watery until around 8-9dpo when it was a gold yellow color for 2 days then back to extra watery. That was one of my biggest symptoms. The brown discharge totally sounds to me as implantation. I never personally had it but have heard of many woman who have. I actually had af type bleeding on and off till I was around 12 weeks preggo and thought for sure I was going to loose the pregnancy, thank god I didn't. I was in and out of the hospital with test and ultrasounds on why I was bleeding and they never really could pin point it. What other symptoms are you having? I personally don;t think its ever to early to get symptoms becasue with this pregnancy @ 3dpo I started get heartburn and the extra watery cm. I NEVER have heart burn unless I'm preggo and it thought it would be to early to have symptoms but I was right! Do you feel your preggo?

hi jojo, thank for this, I am not sure - I seem to have "symptoms" every month so I dont let myself think about could I be etc. I have never had the brown spotting like yesterday before though and this month I took soy, which i took last time i got my bfp.
however, when i got my bfp before, i was cramping af type pains since the day of O - i dont have this now, just yesterday, but i hope so !
i am not testing until AF is late as can't deal with another bfn misery
but will keep you posted
we are moving into our new house (currenty renting) on 19th august, so busy packing everything up and getting organised
xxxx

Hi girls, hows everybody doing? Nothing much new going on with me at the moment. I've got a couple of weeks off work so I've been doing a bit of decorating and catching up on some jobs.
Jojo and wishing, you both have got such gorgeous children! And wishing thats a mighty fine bump you've got going on there:thumbup:

Thanks Toots. How's it going on the TTC front?

Hey Duck, how you feeling hunni? ANy new symptoms? Have you done a :test:?

hiya, im ok thank, no symptoms am not testing this month until AF is 2 days late !
how is everyone else ??
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back