1 DPO Today (15th Sept) anyone want to share the 2WW with me?

Thanks for getting back to me tigger. Decided to do a test just in case it was implantation pains and got :bfn: well what was I thinking anyway testing this early:dohh: see what happens as we progress through the 2ww!

Tigger, those are the same pulling feelings I am getting. They come and go but I have had some duller cramps too, although not as painful as my usual af cramps.

I haven't really felt anything else today, but my skin seems a bit more oily than usual. I sometimes get this before af but it's a bit strange because af should still be more than a week away.

Thanks for getting back to me tigger. Decided to do a test just in case it was implantation pains and got :bfn: well what was I thinking anyway testing this early:dohh: see what happens as we progress through the 2ww!

Toots you wouldnt believe it but i did a test as well:dohh:, and you guess it, its BFN, 'SURPRISE SURPRISE'. Sometimes i wonder if we ever learn:haha:

How strange is that! I don't think we'll ever learn. I bet I end up testing again before this cycle is out:wacko:
Keep your symptoms posted cos it's great to be able to compare. :thumbup:

Tigger, those are the same pulling feelings I am getting. They come and go but I have had some duller cramps too, although not as painful as my usual af cramps.

I haven't really felt anything else today, but my skin seems a bit more oily than usual. I sometimes get this before af but it's a bit strange because af should still be more than a week away.

God thats so weird, it such a odd sort of pain isnt it:wacko:? i thought it was all in my head, and my brain was playing tricks with me:shrug:. You know what mean.... almost like you wish for something so bad, that every thing that see or feel is really even tho it might not be:cry:.
But i know these pulling tuging, sort of pains are not in my head thats for sure:winkwink:. When is everyone hoping to test? i decided after todays stupid move, that i test on the 28th sep, with FMU:thumbup:. im getting DH to hide all my tests for me, that way i wont be tempted, I HOPE:brat::muaha::devil::hissy:. i most likely be climbing up the walls at the end of it. Its taken me over 45 CD to get to this point in the first place.:winkwink:

Heres some baby dust to us all :dust::dust:

I've had really bad stabbing pains on the side I ovd from. Yesterday morning they were mild cramps, today really quite painful.

Kerrygold, does yours go from left to right, and its almost like 'o' pains, but just pulling down below:flower:.

Sorry i just have to ask everyone this question cos, i never had this b4, its so exciting to hear from others with same sensations, so to speak:happydance:

:hi:hi Kerry, are these pains something you've had before cos I don't ever remember experiencing them before and they've been really noticable for me this month. Don't want to get my hopes up to much but all info to compare is great :thumbup:

I couldn't describe them as pulling feelings. Much more like ov pain than AF. This is my first month TTC but I was late the past 2 months. I did get a strong pain on one side in July but thst lasted seconds while I've been aware of this since mid-morning. :shrug:

I am pretty sure I o'd on Sept 15, 2010. So today is 6 dpo. I pray this is my month too! We have been trying after having an ectopic 8/09, another ectopic in 3/10, where they removed my entire right ovary and fall tube thru my c-section scar from my 2 sons I had 11 & 13 years ago!
We also had a m/c in May 2010. It was too soon after the surgery I believe.
Now we are TTC again! I am 38, DH is 39, so the clock is ticking. He also has a 16 yr old daughter form previous marri:flower:age, we are ready to have 1 of our own!!:thumbup:
My periods range from 24-28 days since the surgery. So not sure when I can test, I think I'll try next Tuesday, the 28th! :happydance:
Good luck, BFP's to you all! :happydance:

I have some stabbing type pains too on my side of ovulation, well my left side is the only side I have! LOL
I never had that before. ANd I'm very tired and LOTS of bad headaches the past few days! I keep telling myself it's too soon, since it's only 6 dpo. But with my last 3 pregnancies, I got early symptoms too. We know our own bodies well! But wishful thinking can sometimes make us "crazy"!!!! :winkwink:

I couldn't describe them as pulling feelings. Much more like ov pain than AF. This is my first month TTC but I was late the past 2 months. I did get a strong pain on one side in July but thst lasted seconds while I've been aware of this since mid-morning. :shrug:

Thats really worrying:shrug:, mine only last for few seconds, and then disapper, and it changes sides, and pulls down, making me feel heavy down below. Its so hard to explain, it just comes and goes.
If your pain go on, it maybe a good idea to see your GP hun:thumbup:. I hope all is well.

Toots how many DPO are you? I'm glad to hear TIgger that ur able to find people having the same symptoms as you because I know how crazy I get symptom hunting. Its so crazy because as I left to pick up my son from school about 2 hrs ago I got a sharp pain right next to my belly button and as we speak I have one on the left side going all the way down to my inner thigh. Not exactly like urs but something I'v never felt before. YOu are 1 day ahead of me so maybe that's why I haven't felt that.

@ Kristie, I personally believe that its never too early to have symptoms.With my son I didn't have any symptoms until I was around 10wks preggo. But with my daughter ( although it was twins so don't know if that makes a difference) I started getting headaches and nauseous right from the start, almost immediately. By 9dpo (when I got my BFP)I couldn't even get in the car without vomiting and even driving up the street was horrible. I was very sick in the morning, then REALLY bad in the afternoons between 5-7:00pm. Even the Dr.s said it was in my head, and that my BFP had to be false because it was too early but I insisted on a blood test and I was right. You know your body.Actually, speaking of,I've been really sick to my belly this afternoon. It could be all the mucus sitting in my belly from being sick too. But, my bbs, well, more my nips are pretty sore and sensitive as well. I'm dying to test as well but my hubby refused to let me buy any HPT until it gets closer. I just need to wait until I can get to the store without him and restock my stash :winkwink:

I am really glad to have a place to vent my crazy symptom hunting thoughts. Anytime I say anything to my hubby he just rolls his eyes. I know he is excited too but just doesn't get it. I guess the same way I look at him when he's talking about cars or sports!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!!

I have CD21 blood tests in the morning, if pain is still bad I will mention it while I'm there. It's all so surreal! :eek:

@jojosmami, I agree with you completely! But, I have had months with nausea, etc., and totally convinced it was THE month, only to have AF show up! :(
I had headaches BAD with my 1st child, that was 13 yrs ago! The last 3 pregnancies, all losses, I had early symptoms too, mostly larger BB's, I am only a B cup, so it was noticeable! They didn't hurt, just got bigger! And very tired! I feel VERY tired today, the past few days acually! I hope this is our month, all of us, it's been a very difficult 13-14 months, it's time for some good, positive stuff, like a BFP!! :happydance:
Thank you for listening! :)

:hi:jojosmami, today I am 7dpo. The pains I've been having in my stomach seem to have subsided now and I've got no other symptoms (trying to find some though!) I don't know what to think about the pains but really hope it was a good sign. It's nice to have found some girls getting the same thing as me cos when I go on and on and on at my OH he has no idea what I'm on about! Poor luv has been hearing my 'symptoms' now for so long! :laugh2::dust:

I woke up this morning with a v mild sore throat which has got worse as the mornings gone on. What do you think girls, shall I class it as a possible symptom?!:wacko::headspin:

I woke up this morning with a v mild sore throat which has got worse as the mornings gone on. What do you think girls, shall I class it as a possible symptom?!:wacko::headspin:

Well Toots, I heard that when you first get pregnant a lot of women get sick because your immune system it down a little so your body can work harder to get ready for the baby. I'm not sure if that's correct or not but I know many women (including myself) who have gotten a cold around the same time they get pregnant. Actually, I'm sick right now as I said before and my best friend, hubby and even my Dr. when I went to get meds yesterday all said "Didn't you get sick like this when you got pregnant w/ your daughter?" So, maybe that is a good sign Toots!

Woke up this morning and bbs feel very heavy and sore, and increased CM.Temp is going down though so not sure if my temp rise was just a fever from being sick and now going back to normal or what. Last night was very emotional again while watch a silly reality show ( Dancing with the Stars) and my hubby asked me a very simple question and I really felt inside like I wanted to punch him in the face.I felt such a rush of anger toward him that was totally uncalled for! Then After freaking out at him, and seeing his face look at me in shocked and asking wtf? I felt horrible and started crying, and babbiling on about how much I love him. Its so funny because he had told me earlier that he really has a feeling that I'm preggo. I'm happy he feels that way and is excited but now because everyone(well, my hubby,my best friend & the dream w/ my mom) is saying they think I'm pregnant is making me wanna test right now!! Def don't think I'm gonna make it to after AF is due!

How about you ladies? How is everyone doing this morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->