1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

congrats to all who have got thier bfp x
12dpo bfn my knees kill as if ive ran for ages have dne for two days just woke up like it bbs still hurt feel sick on and off af like pain every now and then but not painful and not often , had few pains under belly button today , wot do u girls think ?

oo forgot to add not slept well at all last two days just cnt get comfy keep havin hot flushs and bak hurts at bottom now and then i just feel over all dif

no FRER tests:growlmad: they are all out!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: So I got 3 answer and 4 'random' brand. They are pink dye at least:) I have not heard much of the answer brand, think it will be ok??

all tests work the same really, just depends on the sensitivity :)

C x

So Sorry about your loss :( I hope yours is a BFP!!!! Thinking happy thoughts with everything crossed :) I'm still in disbelief...I keep going back and forth...
The only symptoms I have had are:
A couple hot flashes, af like cramps mostly today, backache, and boobs are sore when I workout. Oh and I got a sore throat a couple days ago with an annoying cough...but all can be contributed to pms :)

As far as posting a pic on here, I put mine on photobucket first then use the IMG code and paste it in here. Not sure if that helps at all.

I have had on and off nausea...heartburn, on and off headache, sore boobs, bloated, low backache, hungry, runny nose with cough, tired, gassy. Last month I had sore nips, backache, very broke out, tired, hungry, very I mean extreme gas. Gave it away that I was preggo. Very unusual. Lol.

I think this time if I am pregnant wonder it I was having a girl and m/c and this time if I am and different symptoms it would be a boy. We are hoping for girl. We have four boys and one girl now. The mine, yours and ours kinda thing.

no FRER tests:growlmad: they are all out!!!:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad: So I got 3 answer and 4 'random' brand. They are pink dye at least:) I have not heard much of the answer brand, think it will be ok??

I've heard a few people say good things about the answer one but never heard of the random brand ones but I reckon as long as they are sensitive & can get an early result (there's some out there that don't pick up until 1 week after af was due for some reason!) then they should be fine! :) xx

congrats to all who have got thier bfp x
12dpo bfn my knees kill as if ive ran for ages have dne for two days just woke up like it bbs still hurt feel sick on and off af like pain every now and then but not painful and not often , had few pains under belly button today , wot do u girls think ?

:hi: Your symptoms sound good!! What sort of tests are you using? Did you take anymore today? Good luck & fx you get your bfp! xx

So Sorry about your loss :( I hope yours is a BFP!!!! Thinking happy thoughts with everything crossed :) I'm still in disbelief...I keep going back and forth...
The only symptoms I have had are:
A couple hot flashes, af like cramps mostly today, backache, and boobs are sore when I workout. Oh and I got a sore throat a couple days ago with an annoying cough...but all can be contributed to pms :)

As far as posting a pic on here, I put mine on photobucket first then use the IMG code and paste it in here. Not sure if that helps at all.

I have had on and off nausea...heartburn, on and off headache, sore boobs, bloated, low backache, hungry, runny nose with cough, tired, gassy. Last month I had sore nips, backache, very broke out, tired, hungry, very I mean extreme gas. Gave it away that I was preggo. Very unusual. Lol.

I think this time if I am pregnant wonder it I was having a girl and m/c and this time if I am and different symptoms it would be a boy. We are hoping for girl. We have four boys and one girl now. The mine, yours and ours kinda thing.

hiya it is possible with my 2 I had completly different symptoms with each of them & I have a boy & a girl but you never know they say every pregnancy is different so you never know :) xx

re posted here for you guys:

well:cry::cry::cry:
yesterday evening I started bleeding I still can't believe it... AF came on full force Its a bit strange of a full force though.. Makes me wonder if I had a chemical pregnancy?? My IC this morning looks the same as it did yesterday.. Same faint pink line... I don't know what to do..:( The reason I say a strange AF is because I only bleed when I go pee.. No blood all night on pad (tmi) and I have been up cleaning moving around a lot and nothing... Only when I pee and then there is a lot but it is all huge black clots (tmi).. What should I do?? I need advice feel very sad and confused:cry:

re post-

Just talked to the doctor and going for a blood test this morning. I just can't wait till Monday.. Doctor said he will have the results by the end of the day and will call me as soon as he gets them and then we will talk about the next step.. He told me to think about the positives though.. I managed to have an 11 day LP with no spotting or bleeding of any kind And he is rite.. I am just one step closer to getting that BFP I ovulated after 3 months and had an 11 day LP! Yay for that. And he promised me he would not let me go another 3 months with out ovulating! Thank God...
I will post the results of my blood test when he calls

hiyaa camlet :wave:

im doing good thankss, you?? im due to test on sunday(fathers day) lol, i see yours says you've got 4 days :) u waiting 4 days or are u gunna do one before then? i might do one tomorrow pmsl & yehh iv had quite a few symtoms actually: dizziness/light headed, cramps, back ache, tired all the time, increased cm & quite a few more too! but no implanation spotting but only 1 in 4 women get that anyway so. .. .. :prey: x

& prettynpink29 - aww soo sorry. good luck, got my fingers crossed for you & hope you'll be okayy :( x

C x

Aww pink sending big :hugs: your way I'm so sorry to hear this!! I was so sure you where pg aswell!! :cry: you never know though some people bleed in early pregnancy so there may still be a chance! I hope the blood test goes ok & I agree with your doctor about looking on the bright side of things! I'm sure you will be telling us all about a nice bfp sometime very soon :hugs: xx

thank you ladies.. Just got my blood taken. Nurse said the doctor ordered them STAT (sp) so he will have the results within 2 hours... At least in 2 hours I will know what is going on... What to do for 2 whole hours!! lol DP left me the credit card to do some shopping online to cheer me up:) Victoria Secrets here I come:):)

great idea! exactly what id do!!! :D lol. .. . ..make sure u leave some money in the bank! :haha:

C x

hiyaa camlet :wave:

im doing good thankss, you?? im due to test on sunday(fathers day) lol, i see yours says you've got 4 days :) u waiting 4 days or are u gunna do one before then? i might do one tomorrow pmsl & yehh iv had quite a few symtoms actually: dizziness/light headed, cramps, back ache, tired all the time, increased cm & quite a few more too! but no implanation spotting but only 1 in 4 women get that anyway so. .. .. :prey: x

& prettynpink29 - aww soo sorry. good luck, got my fingers crossed for you & hope you'll be okayy :( x

C x

hi I'm good to thank wow your symptoms are sounding realy good! Keep us posted! It would be so nice to have a bfp on fathers day! Im tempted to test early just for fathers day aswell but don't want tge disapointment so will probably wait the whole 4 days as i've just had enough of seeing bfns all the time! I've got quite a few symptoms myself but have been told of by df for symptom spotting again when I said I wouldn't :dohh: Lol I've been so nauseous lately, had indegestion/heart burn loads, been soo sleepy, been needing 2 pee more often, gassy, I've had loads more cm then usual & been getting cramps again although most of those could be to do with a cyst so I'm not going to get my hopes up to much!! Good luck for tommorow if you do test :) xx

thank you ladies.. Just got my blood taken. Nurse said the doctor ordered them STAT (sp) so he will have the results within 2 hours... At least in 2 hours I will know what is going on... What to do for 2 whole hours!! lol DP left me the credit card to do some shopping online to cheer me up:) Victoria Secrets here I come:):)

Nothing like some nice retail therapy to make us feel better hey! :winkwink: good luck again I realy hope these 2 hours fly by for you xx

Oooo yours sound good too actually :D lol, n yehh corse i will!!!! haha, the ones i wrote on that message are only half of them!! pmsl. . ..i hope we get our bfp's! fingers crossed for us both! :D

C x

Hey girls!!! It's sounding promising for allot of you!!
prettynpink29 I am sorry your having a hard time sweetie..I have my fx's for you and a little prayer :)

:hi: Your symptoms sound good!! What sort of tests are you using? Did you take anymore today? Good luck & fx you get your bfp! xx[/QUOTE]

usin ic onestep ones from amazon holdin off testin till sunday will be 14dpo or monday wen im off wrk wen ill use fmu as all others ive not as im up and out of house by 5.30am for wrk fingers crossed

:hugs: prettynpink hope u get gd news

The results are in.... My HCG was 4.9!:shrug:
My doctor considers anything under 5 as not pregnant. Wow.. 4.9 :wacko: :wacko:He did talk about a chemical pregnancy because when comparing my past HCG tests, it has never been anywhere near 4.9... but I just didn't want to think about it.. I guess this is why I have been getting faint positives.. I am having another blood test done on Monday to see what my levels are. Focusing on a new cycle and moving back to the TTC section:growlmad: Not really happy about that but on the bright side we scheduled a hysteroscopy (sp) on June 30.. He thinks that I might have polyps and wants to just look around and make sure everything looks good and healthy! And that there is not another reason for all the bleeding that I have been having. But what I am really excited about is 5 days after my hysteroscopy I am going to start CLOMID:happydance::happydance: YAY for wonderful doctors!!
Thank you everyone!! I wish all you ladies lots of:dust::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->