1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

The results are in.... My HCG was 4.9!:shrug:
My doctor considers anything under 5 as not pregnant. Wow.. 4.9 :wacko: :wacko:He did talk about a chemical pregnancy because when comparing my past HCG tests, it has never been anywhere near 4.9... but I just didn't want to think about it.. I guess this is why I have been getting faint positives.. I am having another blood test done on Monday to see what my levels are. Focusing on a new cycle and moving back to the TTC section:growlmad: Not really happy about that but on the bright side we scheduled a hysteroscopy (sp) on June 30.. He thinks that I might have polyps and wants to just look around and make sure everything looks good and healthy! And that there is not another reason for all the bleeding that I have been having. But what I am really excited about is 5 days after my hysteroscopy I am going to start CLOMID:happydance::happydance: YAY for wonderful doctors!!
Thank you everyone!! I wish all you ladies lots of:dust::hugs:

oh hun I'm so sorry!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I hope you get your bfp very soon sending lots & lots of baby dust for next month :hugs:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

aww soO sorry prettynpink! :( but great you starting clomid!! :D

& kelz86- the 10miu ones off ebay are really good! thats the most sensitive you can get! :D & they're so cheap i get 15 for £2 :)

C x

why does everyone think they are gunna get a :BFN: ?? Cheer up people. your day will come! even if its not this cycle Just grin and bare it, you'l all get your :BFP: 's soon enough! it might seem like its taking forever but chill out and enjoy it! iv got my fingers and toes crossed for all you ladies & i know that one day soon you'l all getyour lil bumps

C x

The results are in.... My HCG was 4.9!:shrug:
My doctor considers anything under 5 as not pregnant. Wow.. 4.9 :wacko: :wacko:He did talk about a chemical pregnancy because when comparing my past HCG tests, it has never been anywhere near 4.9... but I just didn't want to think about it.. I guess this is why I have been getting faint positives.. I am having another blood test done on Monday to see what my levels are. Focusing on a new cycle and moving back to the TTC section:growlmad: Not really happy about that but on the bright side we scheduled a hysteroscopy (sp) on June 30.. He thinks that I might have polyps and wants to just look around and make sure everything looks good and healthy! And that there is not another reason for all the bleeding that I have been having. But what I am really excited about is 5 days after my hysteroscopy I am going to start CLOMID:happydance::happydance: YAY for wonderful doctors!!
Thank you everyone!! I wish all you ladies lots of:dust::hugs:

I'm sorry to hear that sweetie..But you sound like your being very positive about all this and I am sure I'll see you on the other end soon!!! Lots of babydust to you luv <3

P.S I tried for a year with my first, took clomid and 2 months later pregnant :)

@prettynpink, the :witch: came, so I am still here with you, hoping for :bfp:'s next month!!

if i dnt get my bfp this time wannabump ill defo get em off ebay x soz to hear prettynpink xx

lets just hope you get your :bfp: and you wont have to bay any!!! :D lloll

C x

iv had soo many symptoms. hope i get mt :bfp: . . .. :af: its due tomorrow!

C x

OMG. . Iv'e had:

Bloating
Cramps (Like PMS/AF)
Cramps (Not PMS/AF)
Gas/Flatulence
Heaviness/Fullness
Mild/Dull Cramps/Pressure
Pulling/Pinching
Sore Muscles
Twinges
Achy Legs or Hips
Backache
Breasts Feel Heavy or Full
Heartburn
Sore/Sensitive Nipples
Crankiness/Irritability
Moodiness
Very Happy
Bleeding Gums/Nose
Dizziness or Light Headed
Headache
Increased Saliva
Sore Throat
Stuffy Nose
Chills
Fatigue/Exhaustion
High Energy
Sleeplessness
Dry Cervical Fluid
Frequent Urination
Increased Cervical Fluid
Strong Smelling Urine
Yellow Cervical Fluid
Decreased Appetite
Increased Appetite

from 5 - 12 dpo!

LOL

C x

i have my fingers crossed for u lots of:dust::dust: for u x

Fingers crossed for you!!! and lots of :fairydust: to you and all the other ladies!!!

Kelz86 are you still planning on testing tomorrow or are you waiting until Monday now? xx

:( but I totaly agree still early days & might I say I realy admire your positivity it's great to see :) xx

thankyou :D . . just been reading some very reassuring threads about people getting :bfn: at 9,10,11 & 12 dpo and getting :bfp: at 13 + . ..and some where they dont get their :bfp: until even 2-3 weeks after AF is due! puts you in a bit of a more positive mood! :) lol xx

C x

well af got me plus a friend who wasnt even tryin txted to say she 12weeks today baby due new years eve im v bitter which i hate my self for been rantin at oh , he wennt out and brought me choc so been drinkin wine eatin choc and singin wiv oh on star sing to cheer my self up . on a plus side at least it wasnt another very long cycle and im gettin to c a gyno who will prob put me on metroformin to help wiv pcos . gud luk to rest of u still waiting to test shall still be stalkin posts lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->