• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

I have mild cramping today, some yesterday too.. Its not a cramping I have ever felt before though.. Not like period cramps, just different I can't explain it... I have always experienced 3 different types of pain, endometriosis pain, cyst pain and period pain.. But this is just a tad different.:shrug:

:hi:Camlet- I suffer from cysts on my ovaries.. What does your pain feel like?

:hi: my pain has been like a sevear pain (I can't stand up straight when it's at it's worst) in my right lower abdomen it is realy sensitive & hurts if any pressure is put on that area it also goes around my stomach & my back when it's realy strong i've found extra strength paracetomol is making it alot more bearable though! does that sound like a cyst to you? I realy don't know anything about cysts at all so :shrug: ... One of my ttc buddys who has now got her bfp's 1st symptoms where strange cramps that she couldn't explain so sounds realy good! Good luck & lots & lots of baby dust :dust:

Hey All !!! :hi: Im on Day 4 PO and looking to join you other ladies in the remainder of this months TWW.

A lil background ~ I had a tubal reversal and was left with both ovaries and only one fallopian tube (HSG showed that it is at peek performace). We have been ttc since 12/10 and this is my first month on clomid 50.

I have really only started having some unusual symptoms, although since ovulation my my poor nips have been soooooo sore.
But yesterday, the most out-of-the-ordinary symptom occurred ~ I was sooooooooo exhausted, in lieu of going to the gym on my lunch break, I went and took a nap in my car. I chalked all the "other" symptoms up to something I ate, seeings how Im rather constipated (not all that unusual) ~ I was very gassy, nauseous, bloated, and crampy just below the naval ... Also, Im not really sure what (if anything) I should to chalk up to the Clomid. :shrug:

So anywho today I seem to not be as tired, Im still gassy and my bbs are still sore ~ but all-in-all Im feeling OK, but a little down / anxious its this damn TWW that stinks !!!

Hope everyone else is having a good day ... and showers of baby dust to all !!!!
:dust:

:hi: my pain has been like a sevear pain (I can't stand up straight when it's at it's worst) in my right lower abdomen it is realy sensitive & hurts if any pressure is put on that area it also goes around my stomach & my back when it's realy strong i've found extra strength paracetomol is making it alot more bearable though! does that sound like a cyst to you? I realy don't know anything about cysts at all so :shrug: ... One of my ttc buddys who has now got her bfp's 1st symptoms where strange cramps that she couldn't explain so sounds realy good! Good luck & lots & lots of baby dust :dust:

ouch! sorry that sounds painful! I definitely can not stand to put any pressure on my abdomen when I have had cysts.. For me, they feel like sharp, shooting pains. They are always on my left ovary and the pain tends to shoot down like the inside of my vagina (sorry tmi) and down the inside of my thigh.. I had one rupture the beginning of May and ended up in the ER. It was a blood filled cyst, and I lost so much blood that I was prepped for a blood transfusion!:( yuck! But I have had many different types of cysts.. I had to have one surgically removed in 2007 because it was barely attached (basically dangling) and every time I moved it pulled. That is the time when it would hurt to stand straight up.
At least you have an ultrasound scheduled! I pray that you get a wonderful surprise instead of a cyst:) :hugs::dust:

Hey, I've had diarrhea too! But then again, I have a picky stomach anyway so it could mean nothing for me. My bbs are not too sore, but my nipples are really sensitive rather than itchy... hmmm... I am going to test on Sunday to see if there is a faint line. LOL. If I can hold out that long, being a POAS, I might be peeing and getting :bfn:'s before then. :)

4 dpo is defo the worst day (after cd1 af obvs!)

It's just sooooo boring...and so long to wait :coffee:

One thing I am thankful for, is that summer seems to be here ~ so I find myself able to stay busy ... so far this months TWW seems to be going a bit more quickly then months past ...

pretty n pink most of the pain u discribe is wot im gettin on and off no ive got cysts as they were found on a scan last week but poxy docs wnt do anything till they have seen pics and hospital still not sent them over if pain carrys on im just guna make an appoinment , im 4dpo now boobs fine have been feelin a lil sick feel fine once eaten so may just be me lol

It has been confirmed I ovulated CD 21 YAY!!!! I have had very sore breasts today, a headache, and I even got a little nauseous when I went to work out, but my last cycle I had so many symptoms and came out with a bfn..So I don't think I'll get my hopes up too much this time.. I'm 4dpo. my cervix is medium and kinda soft kinda firm and it's closed I have creamy cm as well..I hope this is my month..baby dust to all!!!!

I think I am 2dpo. No symptoms yet..I don't think. I am trying for # 4 and a girl. I am trying to not get over excited this month about every little symptom. I had m/c last month so I am looking for what was out of norm for me, which was extremely gassy, sore nips. Fx'd for all of us.

Morning everyone...

I am feeling a bit pants today. It'd 6dpo and I just feel rubbish. My temps have been exactly the same for 4 days now. I know I'm not in the average 7-10 days for an implantation dip, but I just feel a bit depressed now lol.

My Ovulation Chart

I am really not reading into any niggly signs because like others, I have had months where my boobs have been sore, ive felt sick etc and its been a BFN so...nothing to report from me really.

Hope everyone else is managing to be a bit more positive than me! :)

x

Morning :) nothing new for me atm either I agree with you all though I've had so many months where I've had every symptom you could think of but still got bfn's!! What I do now is I write down all the symptoms I get each month & then if I get bfns or af turns up I know that if I get those again it probably has nothing to do with getting a bfp so I don't get to disappointed & rely on those specific symptoms! I hope that makes sense i'm rubbish at typing in the mornings lol xx

Morning :) nothing new for me atm either I agree with you all though I've had so many months where I've had every symptom you could think of but still got bfn's!! What I do now is I write down all the symptoms I get each month & then if I get bfns or af turns up I know that if I get those again it probably has nothing to do with getting a bfp so I don't get to disappointed & rely on those specific symptoms! I hope that makes sense i'm rubbish at typing in the mornings lol xx

that is such a good idea, my symtpoms are all the same too, however never have had a bloody nose before.. but im putting that down to the weather

Hey all !!! Happy "X" DPO !!! Rather symptom free ~ again chalking symptoms up to "other" things, as Im so tired of symptom tracking & getting BFN's.

With that said though, I woke up exhausted again, bbs seem to overflowing my normally perfect fit bra, sore nips, totally bloated, and yay gassy again (BOO) ... So yup ~ Im either preggo or PMS'ing !!! :muaha:

Have a great day all! And baby dust to all !!!!

I couldn't fall asleep all night! Then when I was finally able to, I slept for about 2 hours and woke up and been awake ever since! I have NEVER had a dream about being pregnant or having a baby! But last night during those 2 hours, I did! The dream was so really it was the strangest thing when I woke up.. The dream which seemed like lasted forever, but I am sure didn't lol! My whole dream was just me staring at my DP with this little baby girl asleep on his chest!.. Wish it was real!!

Hello ladies!! I had a dip in my temp today not sure if it's a big enough dip but it is there..my chart is in my sig if anyone wants to look..I have had a headache again today, last night I had weird pressure in my uterus, Ive had a little nausea but that could be from this headache I have also had diarrhea today :( And my breasts are sore..The other night I had a strange feeling when I coughed like I could feel the out line of my uterus it's hard to explain..How big of a dip do you have to have for implantation? I have been having cramps today as well..

I couldn't fall asleep all night! Then when I was finally able to, I slept for about 2 hours and woke up and been awake ever since! I have NEVER had a dream about being pregnant or having a baby! But last night during those 2 hours, I did! The dream was so really it was the strangest thing when I woke up.. The dream which seemed like lasted forever, but I am sure didn't lol! My whole dream was just me staring at my DP with this little baby girl asleep on his chest!.. Wish it was real!!

When I was pregnant last I could not sleep ever, that's a good sign :)
I hope your dream comes true!!!

Morning everyone...

I am feeling a bit pants today. It'd 6dpo and I just feel rubbish. My temps have been exactly the same for 4 days now. I know I'm not in the average 7-10 days for an implantation dip, but I just feel a bit depressed now lol.

My Ovulation Chart

I am really not reading into any niggly signs because like others, I have had months where my boobs have been sore, ive felt sick etc and its been a BFN so...nothing to report from me really.

Hope everyone else is managing to be a bit more positive than me! :)

x

I'm sorry your feeling down, we all of days like this it's okay..Try and keep positive it will happen for you :) I always tell gals on here that we will really treasure our pregnancies and our little angles to come we tried so hard for them and some of us waited a very long time for our special gift to come it will all be worth it and one day you'll look back and it won't seem as bad as it is now :)

Hi I have been feeling crampy on and off, this is not normal for me but 1st round of clomid don't know what to expect. My boobs feel a bit fuller and a bit tender, but again not sure.

My temps are increasing, so no implantation dip yet, and FF decided that the last 10 tems I have taken are at the wrong time so my chart looks confusing, but i have charted the same time.

Good luck to us all, hurry up TWW!

When I was pregnant last I could not sleep ever, that's a good sign :)
I hope your dream comes true!!!

Thank you!! I am feeling very strange today! My lower abdomen has been feeling achey all day! Are you 5DPO also?? Sound like you are having weird things going too.. It is a weird feeling! Feels like I worked out and did a million sit ups, only I haven't really done anything today! Blah!
I don't know much about temping.. I have never tried it myself. I don't even really understand the dip and temp rise thing lol silly I know:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"