1 dpo today! (5th June) anybody want to join me?

Morning ladies :wave:

Not really been around this week cos work's been manic but just had a quick reread of the thread and there sounds like there's some fab symptoms flying about! Good luck everyone! :happydance:

As for me, i'm 7dpo and this is defo the longest tww yet! :blush: I'm getting a couple of symptoms but trying to ignore them if i'm honest - I don't trust my body to tell me the truth anymore! :haha:

So far ive had cramping in the lower stomach and back, an ulcer (nice), pains in my chest (a weird one!) a stuffy nose and sore throat and really bad wind and bloating. Basically at the moment i'm an absolute delight. No sore boobs though - everyone gets those as a symptom apart from me i swear!

I poas two days ago and felt much better but really, really gonna try and hold off as much as I can. I got a positive frer last month at 8 dpo but got teo negatives and my af later on :cry: So was pretty gutted. Soooooo...no testing for me for a while methinks!!! :coffee:

Hi ladys well my symptoms seems to have come on overnight lol but again I'm assuming alot of them could be due to the cyst.. I still have light pink discharge, been feeling realy bloated & gassy aswell :blush: lol, bbs are not realy swollen but still quite itchy lol been feeling realy nauseous, dizzy, also had realy bad headache & I've been soo tired I've been pretty much sleeping all day lately... hmmm starting to think I'm getting ill looking at these symptoms actualy lol I also had the a realy weird dream last night but I'm just going to assume it's because I've been Reading about your dreams lol anyway in it I dreamt I poas & got a bfp & then because I didn't beleive it I started doing every test I had in the house & all where bfps so I did a digital & it said pregnant 1-2 on it lol wouldnt it be nice if it came true! But in my case I don't think it will infact I think it's just wishfull thinking or dreaming in my case lol xx

Hi ladies !!! Happy 7/8 dpo (or where ever you may be). Well last night was NOT fun ! I had the absolute worst period-like cramps that radiated into my lower back ... they got sooo bad that I almost had DP bring me to the clinic, they finally calmed down enough so I could sleep, but ugh ...

Has anyone had anything like this ... I mean I know ladies have had the cramping and low back ache ... but the kind that you just wanna curl up in a ball & cry?? :sad2:

Aww big :hugs: sgth's girly I have had simalar pains to what you describe & I went to A&E in the end though & have been booked into have an ultra sound scan as they suspect I may have a cyst (not saying that will be what's wrong with you though) but I'm still getting the pains & they only go when I take extra strength paracetomol! Hope you are feeling ok now though :hugs: xx

Thanks for the hugs ... love my DP, but he gets all wigged out when Im upset, so support from him isnt stellar.

I was/am suspicious of the possiblility of a cyst ... this is my 1st month on clomid and have read that they are not uncommon ..

I am feeling much better this morning, still a little achy internally in the area of my c-sections (so Im sure its reproductive organ related), but all-in-all MUCH better then last night.

I am debating still going to the clinic ... We'll see how the day goes ..

With all that :hug: back to you too! I certainly hope that the pain your experiencing turns out to be worth it ... but if not, at least the doc's will hopefully be able to do something for you ...

i miss counted was 6dpo yesterday 7dpo today , woke up after a lovely lay in {as no wrk oh let me sleep bless him} feelin so sick even after oh made me toast still felt sick till afternoon time , tired all afternoon and cnt just be me thinking bbs lookin fuller as im wearing a vest top today and oh was like yr bbs look bigger wot kinda bra u wearin must be yr bra its not lol , im cd36 today so have no idea when af is due when shud i start testing ? i did my last opk for fun last night and it had a faint but defo line on it now all the months ive been usin them apart from this months + one ive neva had any thing on them not getting my hopes up thou

Hi girls!!!! my cervix is still high..and soft..cm is way creamy...I had a big dip on my chart take a look if you like it's in my sig I'm excited and keeping my fingers crossed...I still have that darn headache..is that a sign??

i miss counted was 6dpo yesterday 7dpo today , woke up after a lovely lay in {as no wrk oh let me sleep bless him} feelin so sick even after oh made me toast still felt sick till afternoon time , tired all afternoon and cnt just be me thinking bbs lookin fuller as im wearing a vest top today and oh was like yr bbs look bigger wot kinda bra u wearin must be yr bra its not lol , im cd36 today so have no idea when af is due when shud i start testing ? i did my last opk for fun last night and it had a faint but defo line on it now all the months ive been usin them apart from this months + one ive neva had any thing on them not getting my hopes up thou

This all sounds really really good..GOODLUCK!

Aww big :hugs: sgth's girly I have had simalar pains to what you describe & I went to A&E in the end though & have been booked into have an ultra sound scan as they suspect I may have a cyst (not saying that will be what's wrong with you though) but I'm still getting the pains & they only go when I take extra strength paracetomol! Hope you are feeling ok now though :hugs: xx

I hope you start feeling better :)

Hey ladies, I have been having sore bbs. AF like cramps has stopped. Now, I have been having on an off nausea feeling... real sick ...blah feeling that comes on suddenly then goes away. Kinda dizzy tonight...bloated , heartburn. Hope all of us get our :bfp:

Hey ladies, I have been having sore bbs. AF like cramps has stopped. Now, I have been having on an off nausea feeling... real sick ...blah feeling that comes on suddenly then goes away. Kinda dizzy tonight...bloated , heartburn. Hope all of us get our :bfp:

Your symptoms sound like mine!!! Hows your cervix?

Morning everyone, how are you all today?

I feel pretty down today, my temp went down again this morning so not sure what that's about.

Slight bit of backache, sniffly nose but nothing else going on.

I am supposed to go to a BBQ later, but the weather is rubbish and one of my friend who is 5 months preg will be there, and another friend who is just gone 3 months preg is going to announce it to everyone today. SO not feeling like I want to go :(

Robertsgirl - how was your temp this morning?

x x

yeah i'm a bit similar. Still got a bit of a snuffly nose but other than that I feel absolutely normal. Hope that's not a bad thing. I couldn't eat my butty from the shop at dinner (v. unlike me!) cos all i could taste was salt - unsure as to whether my tastebuds are ultra sensitive or...they just put too much salt on my barm, ha ha!!

Feel soooo impatient this month :blush:

Hey ladies, I really wanna see all you girlies with some bigger smiles (not grimaces) ~ I know the TWW sucks, but look at how many sisters are here to help us hold strong !!!

So here is my issue for the day ... "Hi My Name is Jessica and I am a POAS addict" ... Now Ive already been testing for a couple of days (thank goodness for IC's), granted Im only 8 dpo ~ look what I got at 2 am this morning (immediately came up) ... I knows it rather hard to see, as I cant locate my camera for macro or any decent enhancement, so this is taken with my phone ... but still it is visable and a little more so with the naked eye ..

Tell me what y'all think ...

https://i1138.photobucket.com/albums/n522/jdostie75/photo.jpg

i think i cn c a slight line v faint x

8dpo today bbs tender af like dull pain on left side on and off:growlmad: headache ive had on and off all week gne thank god thou , didnt wake up feelin sick, face broken out in horrid spots in last few days apart frm that not much to write hme about think i'll start testin tuesday will be 10dpo

Oh Kelz ~ boo for the headache & everything else, but if its harbinger of a baby to come ... then I say "Bring it on Mother Nature" !!! :ninja:

Oooh how exciting sgth's girly I can defo see a very faint line!! I hope this is the start of a nice bfp!! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->