1 DPO today... Anyone wanna buddie for 2WW ???

Hey! I think I'm 1 dpo too so will join you :) I had a mc on 18th Feb and I seem to be ovulating earlier than usual so will have to wait and see if this is my month!

Oh sorry to hear about that Hun hope your ok... :hug:

Your my 1st buddie:happydance:

How you think you've done this month??

Xx

Hi hun, im currently 1 poss 2DPO but i am convinced i am only 1.. due to having a mc on 3/3/14 Im not 100% sure of dpo but had pos opk's 3 days running so assuming i O'd in the middle.. this TWW will stress me out majorly as i really cant wait for a bfp x

Hi i'm 1dpo today also ovulated earlier this month than usual. Also had more ewcm this cycle been takin pregnacare tho for 2 months so might finally be having effect. I will b testing on Sun at 9dpo as both times i'v previously conceived gt bfp on 9dpo. Second cycle trying aftr mc last Nov but went on pill for couple of cycles after so who knws but had 2 regular af since coming off so thnkng i'm in with a good chance still managed to follow smep so bd cd8-10-12-15-16-17 & will again tonight. Good luck to us all! Kp thnkng tho if i do conceive i'l b over the moon but it wil be a Dec baby i hate winter in uk but wil stil be happy. My last one would'v been a June baby but oh well cant help wen u conceive just b happy that i have at this point x

:wave:

I think I'm 2 DPO. I'm having horrible cramping today though.

Hi hun, im currently 1 poss 2DPO but i am convinced i am only 1.. due to having a mc on 3/3/14 Im not 100% sure of dpo but had pos opk's 3 days running so assuming i O'd in the middle.. this TWW will stress me out majorly as i really cant wait for a bfp x

Fingers crossed for you Hun. When do you plan on testing? X

Hi i'm 1dpo today also ovulated earlier this month than usual. Also had more ewcm this cycle been takin pregnacare tho for 2 months so might finally be having effect. I will b testing on Sun at 9dpo as both times i'v previously conceived gt bfp on 9dpo. Second cycle trying aftr mc last Nov but went on pill for couple of cycles after so who knws but had 2 regular af since coming off so thnkng i'm in with a good chance still managed to follow smep so bd cd8-10-12-15-16-17 & will again tonight. Good luck to us all! Kp thnkng tho if i do conceive i'l b over the moon but it wil be a Dec baby i hate winter in uk but wil stil be happy. My last one would'v been a June baby but oh well cant help wen u conceive just b happy that i have at this point x

We could all end up with Xmas babies :xmas6::xmas13:

Hi ladies can I join? I'm new on here 6th month ttc but I don't chart so think I'm 1dpo feeling rubbish today bout it all so was hoping chatting to people going through the same would make the 2ww easier haha luck and:dust: to everyone

Aww good luck to you too Hun, my first time buddying for 2ww & hoping it makes it drag less lol xx

I hate it lol think I need t start charting just been going by cm so don't actually know if I'm ov:wacko: but still bit clueless on how to get started with all that.

Thanks crazy colours, I'm okay now it shocked me when it happened but I've dealt with it now.

Well we dtd a few times and if I did ovulate on Fri on that day! But will have to wait and see. Funny thing is after the mc hubby wanted to wtt until August but seems to be going with the flow lol so very happy to be here! Not 100% when I ovulated which is the only thing as only got ic opks which aren't great but going by my body I did!!

How about you?

I hate it lol think I need t start charting just been going by cm so don't actually know if I'm ov:wacko: but still bit clueless on how to get started with all that.

If you haven't already, I'd sign up on something like fertilityfriend.com

It keeps track of symptoms, any fertility medications you happen to take, temperature, cm....all in one place and charts it for you so you can see. It will also tell you if it thinks you ovulated, and when.

If you haven't already, I'd sign up on something like fertilityfriend.com

It keeps track of symptoms, any fertility medications you happen to take, temperature, cm....all in one place and charts it for you so you can see. It will also tell you if it thinks you ovulated, and when.

Ah thanks il have a look now guess I thought this whole baby making process would be a lot easier didn't expect to find it so draining

Hi to everyone!

Dizzydolly its harder than you think ttc isn't it! How long have you been ttc?

This is month 6 I know it's not classed as a long time just feels it haha especially when everyone around you seems to manage straight away think I need to chill a bit but easier said then done ah the joys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->