1 DPO today... Anyone wanna buddie for 2WW ???

I would love to join you! I'm 5dpo. Having ridiculously tender breasts today! I know it's early but I had the same thing with my daughter and it started at 4dpo. Fx!

I would love to join you! I'm 5dpo. Having ridiculously tender breasts today! I know it's early but I had the same thing with my daughter and it started at 4dpo. Fx!

Hi fingers crossed for you think I'm completely out this month I usually get sore boobs straight after I think I've Ov'd but nothing so far thinks it's gonna be a long wait haha:coffee:

Thanks crazy colours, I'm okay now it shocked me when it happened but I've dealt with it now.

Well we dtd a few times and if I did ovulate on Fri on that day! But will have to wait and see. Funny thing is after the mc hubby wanted to wtt until August but seems to be going with the flow lol so very happy to be here! Not 100% when I ovulated which is the only thing as only got ic opks which aren't great but going by my body I did!!

How about you?

My hubby always goes with flow... too laid back tbh... He just follows suit lol.

Well my cycles are everywhere as I have PCOS but started testing around CD 25ish I think. CM went very clear & sticky & Got pos OPK on Thursday & Friday. Did the business Friday night, Saturday morning & Saturday night (limited to weekends as hubby works away) so was lucky to catch it.

Just hoping for the best now x

Crazy colours my hubby usually works away Monday to Friday was just lucky he was home a bit this week! Fxd for us all!

I used them one month and was 99% sure I got a positive but didn't manage to really try properly that month last month did as much as we could n still nothing & this month got a bad feeling not even o'd as no after ov symptoms.guess I wasn't wanting to spend loads on kits n stuff but think next month I'll have t give it another go

Gemgem77 can't believe how positive you seem after what you've been through

Ah thanks hun. I took it pretty badly at the time but I do feel fine now, although do want to be pregnant again asap!!

When ttc Mia I conceived the month we used clear blue smiley faces, now I'd use ic's untill I started getting darkish lines and then use a smiley as they are a bit pricey!

I used them one month and was 99% sure I got a positive but didn't manage to really try properly that month last month did as much as we could n still nothing & this month got a bad feeling not even o'd as no after ov symptoms.guess I wasn't wanting to spend loads on kits n stuff but think next month I'll have t give it another go

Gemgem77 can't believe how positive you seem after what you've been through

I got 50 tests from amazon for £7 x

Yes I'm ok... Feeling a little bloated but that's prob the massive breakfast I eat at work :haha:

I'm also getting unusual sharp pains & cramps since yesterday.. Feels like AF is going to start. I'll just keep an eye on it & see over next few days.

I'll prob test 7-8dpo as I have 50 tests to play with :)

You any symptoms? Xx

Ooh sounds promising! I woke up with sharp pains in the early hours, I have the start of sore boobs and I have felt slightly nauseous all day. Also sneezing loads which is strange. I started a thread 'symptoms by dpo' I've put it on there and will update. I feel really odd today xx

Hey,

I am 6DPO and my symptoms are similar, got sore boobs since 2dpo ( little relieved now) and bad cramps yesterday - but I am excited for them! :D Never thought a cramp / sore boob would make me happy :p

Hi hun, im currently 1 poss 2DPO but i am convinced i am only 1.. due to having a mc on 3/3/14 Im not 100% sure of dpo but had pos opk's 3 days running so assuming i O'd in the middle.. this TWW will stress me out majorly as i really cant wait for a bfp x

Fingers crossed for you Hun. When do you plan on testing? X

3rd or 4th april if I can hold out that long x

Hi

Can I join? I am 1 dpo today as confirmed by a super dark opk yesterday And back to light opk today, also ewcm for 3/4 days prior and cramping yesterday. This will be my first ov pp so fingers crossed :)

Hi

Can I join? I am 1 dpo today as confirmed by a super dark opk yesterday And back to light opk today, also ewcm for 3/4 days prior and cramping yesterday. This will be my first ov pp so fingers crossed :)

Yeah more the merrier Hun :) xx

Yes I'm ok... Feeling a little bloated but that's prob the massive breakfast I eat at work :haha:

I'm also getting unusual sharp pains & cramps since yesterday.. Feels like AF is going to start. I'll just keep an eye on it & see over next few days.

I'll prob test 7-8dpo as I have 50 tests to play with :)

You any symptoms? Xx

Ooh sounds promising! I woke up with sharp pains in the early hours, I have the start of sore boobs and I have felt slightly nauseous all day. Also sneezing loads which is strange. I started a thread 'symptoms by dpo' I've put it on there and will update. I feel really odd today xx

Hey,

I am 6DPO and my symptoms are similar, got sore boobs since 2dpo ( little relieved now) and bad cramps yesterday - but I am excited for them! :D Never thought a cramp / sore boob would make me happy :p

All of your symptoms sound so promising, I hope ya'll get a :bfp: soon!

I'm 3DPO, finally had FF "confirm" it for me this morning :lol:

My ovaries are really sensitive, almost sore like, and I'm a bit bloated, but nothing else much going on.

Hi

How exciting, I hope this is your cycle!

Thanks ladies

So nothing today really apart from dull achey pain down below and creamy/watery cm. anyone else have any different symptoms to that?

Thanks ladies

So nothing today really apart from dull achey pain down below and creamy/watery cm. anyone else have any different symptoms to that?

I'm pretty much same just majorly bloated too.. I look 6 months already!! Haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->