1 DPO today... Anyone wanna buddie for 2WW ???

Ha I'm not sure if I'm bloated or not, perhaps a little gassy if anything

Hello everyone,

I am 2 dpo and was looking for a support group to join! Hope this is our special month :)

I know it is too early to symptom spot, but I have super sensitive breasts right now. I suppose very typical of an ovulation :) Don't have my hopes up too much as the hubsters and I were only able to bd 2 days prior to ov and on the day of the positive opk. Sigh. Oh well, lets see :) The 2ww is always fun ;)

Good morning ladies :)

So today at 3dpo I have a strange ache all across my abdomen, still feel slightly nauseous and gassy. Very bloated and dull armpit/breast ache. Almost feels like af is coming but obviously she's not yet!

Yes I'm ok... Feeling a little bloated but that's prob the massive breakfast I eat at work :haha:

I'm also getting unusual sharp pains & cramps since yesterday.. Feels like AF is going to start. I'll just keep an eye on it & see over next few days.

I'll prob test 7-8dpo as I have 50 tests to play with :)

You any symptoms? Xx

Ooh sounds promising! I woke up with sharp pains in the early hours, I have the start of sore boobs and I have felt slightly nauseous all day. Also sneezing loads which is strange. I started a thread 'symptoms by dpo' I've put it on there and will update. I feel really odd today xx

Hey,

I am 6DPO and my symptoms are similar, got sore boobs since 2dpo ( little relieved now) and bad cramps yesterday - but I am excited for them! :D Never thought a cramp / sore boob would make me happy :p

All of your symptoms sound so promising, I hope ya'll get a :bfp: soon!

I'm 3DPO, finally had FF "confirm" it for me this morning :lol:

My ovaries are really sensitive, almost sore like, and I'm a bit bloated, but nothing else much going on.

Hi

Can I join? I am 1 dpo today as confirmed by a super dark opk yesterday And back to light opk today, also ewcm for 3/4 days prior and cramping yesterday. This will be my first ov pp so fingers crossed :)

How exciting, I hope this is your cycle!

Thank you hun :) Yours sound promising too, good luck! X

Today is 2dpo and nothing to note cm is the same and still odd cramps

Question for the ladies who have used opk strips. I did one on Saturday and it was almost positive then on Sunday got my very positive 3 time at different intervals 12, 4 and 8 all dark positives. On Sunday I had cramps then Sunday night I had quite bad cramps and dtd was uncomfortable. Opk back to negative yesterday. so my questions are is it ok to just have one day positive opk? And I thought you were likely to o 12-36 hours after a pos opk yet I'm fairly sure I must have od on Sunday evening going by the cramps and amount ewcm.

Any help is appreciated

Hello everyone,

I am 2 dpo and was looking for a support group to join! Hope this is our special month :)

I know it is too early to symptom spot, but I have super sensitive breasts right now. I suppose very typical of an ovulation :) Don't have my hopes up too much as the hubsters and I were only able to bd 2 days prior to ov and on the day of the positive opk. Sigh. Oh well, lets see :) The 2ww is always fun ;)

I think the sperm can live for 5-7 days inside whereas egg only lives for 24 hrs so it's always good to bd earlier rather than later as your chances are much higher. :happydance: Fx for you xx

Today is 2dpo and nothing to note cm is the same and still odd cramps

Question for the ladies who have used opk strips. I did one on Saturday and it was almost positive then on Sunday got my very positive 3 time at different intervals 12, 4 and 8 all dark positives. On Sunday I had cramps then Sunday night I had quite bad cramps and dtd was uncomfortable. Opk back to negative yesterday. so my questions are is it ok to just have one day positive opk? And I thought you were likely to o 12-36 hours after a pos opk yet I'm fairly sure I must have od on Sunday evening going by the cramps and amount ewcm.

Any help is appreciated

The OPK measures your LH surge which sharply rises 12-36 hrs before you ov however this is estimated as all women different & your surge could of been very close to actual ov.

I got a pos OPK Thursday night & on Friday morning then by Friday night was negative. Going off cm etc I'm certain I ov Friday poss Saturday so I just covered both days lol.

Xx

Thanks for that was starting to worry about short surges although not sure if that's a problem? Well we dtd Thursday night then Sunday morning and night. Intended to last night but fell asleep so will *hopefully* tonight and that will cover me I hope

At 2dpo not much to report, minor cramps. Feeling a bit bloated and gassy, cm is more stringy snot like on wiping not a lot of it though

I have nothing lol not even my after ov sore boobs not a good sign at all :growlmad: pah

I was worried about not having sore boobs too I know I usually noticed them sometime before AF don't know when though :-/

Sore bb's usually come before AF for me as well. This time they started hurting right after ovulation - although I doubt the pain is of any significance at this time. Mine are probably hurting because of a strong ovulation? :-s

Current symptoms: sore bbs, complete vaginal dryness

So I think I'm now 3dpo now and nothing new really bit of a sore throat and that's it :-/

4dpo today. Full of cold, I feel awful! Sore boobs still, lower backache, nausea, so tired, achey abdomen constantly. Wish 8/9 dpo would hurry up so I can start poas, I am getting impatient.

Don't worry about that, with my youngest son my boobs weren't sore until about 7 weeks preg. Every person is different x

Haha I sound totally crazy don't i? Trying not to symptom spot but not doing very well!

Haha im with you on that one babe, every little thing is a potential symptoms! I drive my OH nuts lol

:shrug::shrug:Me neither but kinda glad least if I'm not desp thinking I'm getting symtoms I can't b as down by it I no that sounds odd x:shrug:

So as 3dpo draws to a close I have been stuffed up all day, runny nose and sore throat, I did have a touch of the cold but was getting over it until today :-/. Felt quite nauseous earlier just a generally unwell feeling iykwim? Twinges have subsided maybe occasional ones, gassy and bloated. Cm is globby, thick and stringy in pants but still some clear stretchy stringy cm on loo roll (sorry tmi)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->