1 DPO today... Anyone wanna buddie for 2WW ???

:cry: got cramps & started spotting this morning :cry:

AF due in couple days so think I'm def out this month

Good luck to everyone else xx

Sorry if I missed it but how old is your little girl crazy colours? Did it take you long to conceive her? X

7 dpo.. only one line.. booo!! I get so impatient. Crazycolours , hopefully the witch doesnt show!

Sorry if I missed it but how old is your little girl crazy colours? Did it take you long to conceive her? X

She's 4 Hun. I lost my first in march 08 & it took me till jan 09 to conceive her. I was only diagnosed with PCOS though last year xx

7 dpo.. only one line.. booo!! I get so impatient. Crazycolours , hopefully the witch doesnt show!

Thanks but I think she's well and truly on her way..

Good luck for you though Hun, hope you get your :BFP: soon xxxx

You've been through a lot crazy colours I really hope you get your bfp soon x

Oh no dizzy dolly I'm sorry :( x

Well I think I am sorry tmi got brown stuff that's only enuf for a liner maybe will turn to full period tomoz n like cramping to one side confused and upset been stressing I case something's wrong :(

Well I think I am sorry tmi got brown stuff that's only enuf for a liner maybe will turn to full period tomoz n like cramping to one side confused and upset been stressing I case something's wrong :(

Everything ok Hun? Xx

Cd32 aprox 12dpo gonna start temping nxt month just t see if even ov x sorry I'm been a right miserable sod always get like this each month

Sorry the witch found you ladies as well. I'm on cd 7 and time is dragging by ridiculously slowly! I just want to poas already! Haha! I dont usually o until cd 18. So I wait...

I HATE Wondfo pregnancy test strips!!!! I got two terrible evaps yesterday... and of course I was hopeful they were real BFP's :( Stark white this am ... boooo!!! i'm currently 10 dpo... and have a short luteal phase.. I think i'm out! blah!

We are trying on our own before june... we plan to do a frozen embryo transfer then. I was really hoping it would happen on our own... highly unlikely. damn!

Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you ladies!

xoxo

Meggie.. Good luck & keep us posted.

Annette.. Don't give up just yet. FX

Xx

I'm armed for next month started temping and got some ov strips I need to no if my bodies working so fingers crossed and for you all too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->