1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Kozmic..It's ok, I've got line eye .. ;) and I've been watching 11 years as well, I don't think its pregnancy related either, I'm just emotional :haha:

Flarmywife, I definitely see lines!!!

I'm sorry lilmiss... :hugs:

Well maybe don't listen to me, I do think I have line eye!!! :haha:

Sorry to be so negative ladies. I don't know why but it's just suddenly got to me. We timed BD around O and I really thought we stood a good chance this month because of that.

It's ok lilmiss.. I keep going back and forth, one minute I'm on a high, the next I'm about to cry thinking there's no way I could be pregnant because nothing is ever easy for us!!

:hugs: but you aren't out yet, we can keep each other positive!!!!

you ladies are very busy when I sleep. There was pages and pages to read.

What do you think - I poas at 5.30 am today (not fmu as i had to go at 4 am). I glanced at it at 10 mins but didn't really see anything. Then after half an hour there was a feint line. Will be poas at midday too.

OOO Spud, post a pic if you can, what brand was it, sometimes in the early days the lines take a bit to show up!!! Fx'd for you!

Hey!
Spud - I know the feeling! So much happens while we sleep over this side of the world!! Post a pic if you can, exciting!!
It is crazy how much of a roller coaster ride ttc is, you totally swing from being positive your pregnant, and then tell yourself no, you're imagining things, or taking notice of something you normally wouldn't even notice? GL to everyone still in the wait, I truly hope you get those much wanted bfps!!
I'm out this month - AF arrived exactly on time. The one positive is that it has confirmed when I ovulated. Thinking I might use pre seed next time - has anyone tried it? Am starting to think my EWCM is gone by the time I ovulate??? :shrug:
Baby dust xx

I'll have to poas again for a photo....but that's ok I have plenty.

It was an internet cheapie but with a sensitivity of 10. I'm 9 dpo Today. :)

Spud, you MUST post a pic!!! Fx'd its the start of your bfp!!!

Jesse, sorry about AF. I have used preseed on several occasions.. I got a bfp on a month I used it, not sure if that's what helped or not.. But I used to not see any fertile cm during O time.. But apparently you can have it and not see it.. who knows, since having DD I see tons of it, I honestly think it has something to do with my cervix having been dilated before, before I could barely tell a difference in the opening of my cervix from day to day, it never changed, but since having DD and having had a fully dilated cervix (I assume it's what made the difference) my cervix opening changes drastically, when it's closed it feels like it used to, but when it's open it's very open, so maybe more cm can get through!!!

I can't remember who said it about AF. I want her to just come now, too. If I'm out, just come now and let me get on with the next cycle. I know I just had my IUD out so it was silly to get my hopes out, but man. We BDed at all the right times. Idk. I just don't feel preggers anymore. And my PCP isn't getting back to me on a blood test and I don't want to drive over there just to have them say, "Well, she didn't order it so we can't give it to you."

Dobby you aren't out yet, but I know what you mean!! I'm sorry!!
Hopefully you get some answers quickly!! :hugs:

Dobby - Im sorry of this isn't your cycle. It's hard when you want something so badly and it doesn't happen. But 11dpo is still really early.

Ok - this is a new test at the 10 min mark. I have line eye.

Attachments

• 20150425_075016-1.jpg
    20150425_075016-1.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 18
I see something spud, can't wait for more tests!!! :)

Pink - eeeeeeek. I'm going to be poas all day.Hoorrah for cheapies.

spud - I feel like I see something. Cant tell if its the camera picking up the "where it would be" line or if its an actual line. Cant wait to see if it gets darker for you!

I must have the opposite of line eye! I haven't been able to see a line in any of mine or anyone else's but everyone around me seems to be seeing lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->