1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

awww flarmywife, I wish I didn't have line eye :haha: I would be so much better off!!!

Haha my pcp was like order done. Coughing? Yeah have an xray. Sore throat? Have a strep test. She's like I don't want to talk to you, I'll just order whatever you need

ha, dobby, I have a gp like that, he will write a script for whatever you want so he doesn't have to see you!! Pain in my butt, I would rather you practice medicine you quack.. but on the other hand I can get whatever I may need for the time!

Canada may have free Healthcare, but I emailed my doctor this morning, she ordered a test at noon, I go to the clinic at 3:45 after work, and am out in 5 minutes with a $0 copay. Can't beat that :)

On my computer now, SPUD! I DEFINITELY see a line!!!!

after everyone told me they saw something in my morning and afternoon test I held for almost 6 hours and took a frer... here it is

Attachments

• frer1.jpg
    frer1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 13
  • frer2.jpg
    frer2.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 11
  • frer3.jpg
    frer3.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
  • frer7.jpg
    frer7.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11
:happydance:

Attachments

• frer4.jpg
    frer4.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 9
  • frer5.jpg
    frer5.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 14
  • frer6.jpg
    frer6.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 15
Congrats flArmywife!!!! I knew it!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

And...... drumroll....... look at my tests!!!!!!

WOOOOHOOOOOOO :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 2015-04-24 18.45.10.jpg
    2015-04-24 18.45.10.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 22
  • 2015-04-24 18.45.20.jpg
    2015-04-24 18.45.20.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 23
Congrats Flarmy and Pink!! That is so awesome for you both!!! Those tests look fantastic! Sorry, but can't remember - how many DPO are you both? Just for future reference :winkwink:
Spud - I am in Tauranga :)

I am 10 dpo. Still kinda in denial and worried my fref is part of a defective lot. One girl in another thread got a bfp on her frer then called the 800# because it turned out the lot for the test she bought was defective

Thank you. I am 7 dpo. . I always get positives between 7-9 dpo. . I'm cautious right now because of previous losses but I'm hopeful to see this line continue to get darker!!!

FlArmywife. . Your other tests are positive too!!! Trust it ;)

Tomorrow morning im gonna pee in a cup and do a cheapie first. If it shows bfp then dip the frer. If that is a strong bfp i have a digi to take..

All the best for your next tests FlArmy, but I reckon you should be celebrating!!! :happydance:
Pink - FX'd line keeps getting nice and dark! Am sure it will, stick little bean!! Good luck to you - I have had a mc once, and awful the next time you get preggers; finally get a bfp and feels like you're still anxious! Try to relax and enjoy x

Congratulations pink :) thats more exciting news.

I'm hoping this is a lucky thread but lunchtime poas was bfn.

Jess - I'm in wanaka. I've been to tauranga and it's beautiful.

I'm only 7dpo and yesterday I was getting stark white bfns after testing out my trigger. Its always is out of my system 7 days after I take it. I decided to dip an FRER tonight and this happened! I'm pumped because I've been feeling pregnant (tired, achy boobs, weird cramps, etc.) but I really don't believe it yet :/ hopefully this gets darker and not lighter like it did when I mc'd in March...

Oh wait...here it is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 16
Yay!!! I'm so happy to see your bfp!!! This thread seems to be on a positive (hah see what I did there?) trend. Hopefully some of it can rub off on me.

Had a bad day at work, SO is off at his brother's to watch the game and they lost so he was in a foul mood, and then my cousin came over with her 4 month old baby and my mom was all over him because she's baby obsessed. Just feel like shit. My nausea is entirely gone. I'm not fatigued anymore (been going to bed at 7 every night, it's 10 and I could stay up another hour). And I know everyone says I'm early, but I've never tested BFN this late and it turn positive. Especially if I implanted on Sunday night. Plus my BBT is acting up. I take my temp and then immediately take it again and the temps are like .5 different. I probably won't get my bloods back until Monday. I just want to simultaneously eat a ton of ice cream and punch someone.

CONGRATULATIONS FLARMY AND PINK! That was such lovely news to wake up to :happydance: beautiful lines :D

Juhnayrae I see a line on that test! Hope it's the start of something for you! Will update later, young man is just stirring. BUT I've saved some FMU to test with later when DS goes down for a snooze so wish me luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->