1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Here are my bfns / the mystery evap. The cheap yes are yesterday fmu, yesterday afternoon (oddly enough with not concentrated pee), and today. Frers I forgot which is which lol. One is yesterday fmu one is today but they are both House Stark so idgaf. Going to call and see if I can sweet talk my way into a blood test. My gyn ' s last day is today before she goes on the shortest maternity leave in history.

Edit nvm frer image is too large and too tired to resize it

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-24-05-42-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-24-05-42-54.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 18
Well I tested this morning and bfn too :haha: ... 7dpo today so didn't expect too much lol!

I keep convincing myself I'm pregnant, then convincing myself I'm out!

Lilmiss, I really feel like I see something on your test!!

Congrats to all our bfps!!!!

Sorry about AF Holly!!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0216.jpg
    IMAG0216.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 4
If you mean the cheapie tes Pink then I agree, I thought I saw something but I had the same thing on pretty much every one of those tests I used last cycle so :shrug:

o ok.. that stinks!! That would get me all excited lol

wow. I had to hang up on the advice nurse because I had nothing nice to say to her. She asked if I was trying and I told her that we were, and then not to long later she was like oh I see that you just had your IUD removed so it's not likely that your pregnant and then for the rest of the conversation started referring to me as not pregnant and I was like yeah sure maybe I'm not pregnant but you don't have to be so f****** insensitive

So sorry that happened to you Dobby! Ugh. Sounds aweful.

Congrats Raven - great news on your BFP!

AFM - BFN this morning....thinking I'm out.

:hugs: how insensitive! sorry you went through that Dobby

Here are pics of my bfn this morning

Attachments

• 424a.jpg
    424a.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 424b.jpg
    424b.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 8
  • 424c.jpg
    424c.jpg
    4.9 KB · Views: 9
Something's catching my eye on those pics FLArmy. You sure they're bfn?

I second Lil Miss. I'm not familiar with the brand, but something is catching my eye as well.

And big hugs to everyone. You all rock. Thanks for letting me vent. :) I almost woke up SO, but I hate poking the sleeping bear haha. He and I are very similar. Mess with our sleep and rage awaits you haha

I think y'all see the line from where the layers from the test tip all come together. Here I edited it in paint

Attachments

• 424d.jpg
    424d.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 11
  • 424e.jpg
    424e.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 424f.jpg
    424f.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 13
Looks like a BFN to me :( weird thing is my temp went up this morning

Attachments

• CYMERA_20150424_084443.jpg
    CYMERA_20150424_084443.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 9
FLArmy, nope, I definitely see something!

Babeawait I thought domething caught my eye at first but have heard a lot of ladies saying they're gettings evaps on frers atm. GL.

Thanks lilmiss. Guess we'll see what happens. AF not due until Tuesday.

idk what's going on with my temps. during LP last cycle by temps were mostly all at least .3 above what they've been averaging this cycle

UGH.... I just watched last night's grey's anatomy episode and bawled like a baby all the way through.... Emotional much?! :haha:

not quite noon tests.. I've got the line eye y'all!!!! :blush: :haha:

Attachments

• IMAG0218.jpg
    IMAG0218.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMAG0218-1.jpg
    IMAG0218-1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 11
So the 1st test I posted earlier today was from 5am... after having mixed review I retested this afternoon and here are the 2 afternoon tests

Attachments

• afternoon 424 d.jpg
    afternoon 424 d.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 12
  • afternoon 424.jpg
    afternoon 424.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 11
  • afternoon 424b.jpg
    afternoon 424b.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 8
  • afternoon 424c.jpg
    afternoon 424c.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 9
pink - I cried last night too. I dont think mine is pregnancy related, but the fact that I have been watching for 11 years!! And all those flashback scenes they showed! Ugh!

FL and Pink - I dont see lines on your tests, but I sure hope you do get bfp's!

I actually just want AF to show up now, I don't care if she's early, I know I'm out and I'd rather just be done with this cycle and get started on a new one tbh. Ugh. Fed. Up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->