• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

That does look like it could be a possibility Dobby. That was a massive dip and then another quite significant one. If so then it would probably be too early.

Hugs. Idk what I would do if y'all didn't put up with my neurosis. Haha hug hug hug. Gonna go take care of all my animal and insect babies. My silkworms are cacooning, and it makes me like them because they look like gestational sacs hahaha.

I'm not going to test anymore until like Wed or Thursday if af doesn't show But I'll lurk to see everyone else's tests! :)

I'm getting loads of stringey clear discharge today I'm 3 days late xx

That's what we're here for Dobby! :) you lot put up with my negativity which is probably worse D:

Sarah_16x Me too, I've had loads of it, mixed in with ewcm and creamy cm. No idea what is going on! Oh but I'm not late. I saw you posted in the pregnancy test forum, have you tested again?

Good morning.

Dobby - sorry to hear about bfn. And this is what these forums are about...being neurotic ha ha.

Lilmis - I thought I saw something on the middle test. I'm also feeling crampy like af is coming. Still I get to use my clearblue fertility monitor next cycle. I always wondered if I actually ovulated this cycle.

Flarmy - I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Afm - 10 dpo and bfn this morning. (Why does dd insist on getting up at 4.30 am ug.
does anyone else use a fertility monitor?Last cycle lp was 12/13 days. I have some maca to use too.

Thanks :) It's kind of a relief to not test all the time. At least I have a semi answer. I know my body and have had enough blood tests to know my normal hcg level is a big fat 0, less than 1 on my results. To to have a 1.0 result either means it's a cp (probably failure to implant properly given my healing uterus) or the start of a bfp. Either way, I can live with that for this cycle.

Edit: I just emailed my PCP to see if she'll order my test again for Monday. That way I can get a definitive answer on chemical, possible ectopic, or potentially viable pregnancy. Or I can just stay confused loll

I know I'm out this month but I just have to vent. I'm one of those super lucky people that don't ovulate in their own so I HAVE to take medicine to even have a chance. The doctor called it in yesterday so I could pick it up and start taking it today and the dang pharmacy lost the order! It wouldn't be so bad if it weren't a dang weekend. The on call doctor said she called it in again after I got home but it's taking everything I have right now to not just completely break down. It shouldn't be this difficult for someone to even get a dang chance!

Hi Ladys,
I know I have been stalking more than posting. I have been really grouchy and PMSing. My AF came today...which is cycle day 27. It has NEVER been that early, my cycle is a very regular 29,30 days. My MMC frm January must still be messing with my cycle:shrug:

Oh well good news is I can drink my wine and have fun "trying" next month.

So crazy how I got pregnant in the heat of the moment....one time thing, then loss it in a late miscarriage. Now I try and....NO. Boo!:growlmad:

Oh Holly! Big hugs! I am so sorry they lost the order. I completely understand the weekend frustration. You should do something nice for yourself this weekend to take your mind off of this fiasco.

Corn! :( I'm sorry. But you are right! You can enjoy a glass of wine! I'd kick a man in the crotch for a mimosa right now.

Hi ladies! ive been doing some stalking too corn, and just kinda feeling sorry for myself so ive written little one liners here and there. haha

I'm 10dpo, hope all the bfp rub off on me. Had absolutly nada this week So I've made a pac to not test till tuesday (day before AF). I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! My symptoms have kinda gone other than sickness and warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

Hugs to you holly and corn. xxx

dobby, you have so much more willpower than i. there may have been 12 test brought this week... and all for nothing.

Spud, hows it going? your around the same stage as me i think? anything to report?

Wow...Onetube your symptoms sound promising...I'm sending positive thoughts your way :smile:
I would love for you to get some good news!! Please keep us posted.

I'm just laying here eating thai food and what ever else fits in my mouth :winkwink:

To everyone who got BFPs congrats!! And wishing you all the best!

To all the lady's who are bloated and cramping with PMS....say it with me...Screw you AF! :witch:
:winkwink:
Here's to May...hope it brings better weather and BFP to all!

One, I agree! All that sounds promising so hang in there! It's not willpower. It's because I know now with a certainty that I will test negative if I had a level of 1 on Friday. It's not worth flushing money down the toilet when I 100% will have a bfn pregnant or not. :) So hopefully I'll get the okay to do another blood on Monday, otherwise on Wednesday morning I am taking my full coin jar to the coinstar and using that to buy more frers. :)

Corn, fun fact... I'm Thai! My mom is from Thailand. :)

I'm getting all my motherly love out on my animals today haha. My snake just had a perfect shed. 33 inches. :)

Honestly, this would have been great timing though. I'd have most of December off up until I am due. Then, I could take my 6 weeks which would get me to the February half week. I could just go back to work after that. That's also the easiest time of year. Very little testing happening. UGH. I didn't stop to think about timing until just now. Oops. But there's no way in hades I can take the end of the year off. I'm on my final probationary year next year. It could cost me tenure to do that.

Corn, fun fact... I'm Thai! My mom is from Thailand. :)
Dobby...seeing San Francisco I imagined you as a blonde free spirit type hehe..

My kids are half Filipino and were born and raised in Hawaii so we eat a lot of asian food :winkwink: (I'm just a tall blonde middle aged chic hahaha)

I'm hanging with my animal babes too... My Boston terrier...birds and fish... oh and my boys and the biggest baby my husband :winkwink: who needs lots of lovin.

Hahah he needs lots of "loving" after that 5-1 win I bet!!! Mine is like stay the eff away from me I'm in a bad mood. Now I know how he has felt the last week hahaha

I'm the opposite of blonde. Dark hair, I'm blasian so I kind of hippy dippy. I do metaphorically and literally hug trees haha. Earth Day is my favorite day of the year. I drive a light blue prius. HAHAHA Yeah. But def brown skinned and dark haired. I wanted to do kind of an hombre thing with dark red, but I don't think that will fly well with my parent community at work and now that I'm ttc the hair will have to wait.

HI Onetube - 10 dpo for me today and bfns. I feel AF coming so it's onto next month. I feel very frustrated.

COrn - I'm looking forward to my big fat glass of wine. I think IF will be here Tuesday by the way my stomach is feeling.

I agree, my body is doing completely different things since my erpc. It must be that.

Babeawait - sorry about AF.

Yeah, It really bugs me that I could do so much bd ad not be pregnant when I know so many people who only need to look at a sperm and they're up the duff. Ha ha, I'm not bitter today at all.

So laaaddayss Just having my drink :wine:
Question.... Are y'all gonna stick around on this thread for the next round of TTC/TTW? I would like to see how everyone's journey goes. Hoping we can all get through this month and look forward to next. I just keep visualizing a healthy pregnancy and baby and it gives me something to look forward to. Yay for wine during AF :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->