1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Hey ladies, just checking in!!

Sorry to those who got a visit from the wicked witch, I'll keep my fingers crossed next month is the one for you! :hugs:

For those still waiting I'll keep watching for some lines!!!

I love that you ladies want to stay together, you're all SO awesome and I miss you all already :cry: ! When you get your BFPs you better come find me!!

Dobby - it's so frustrating when you see people having kids who should require a licence to do so, meanwhile you're struggling and/or waiting to do it right!! For us we were waiting until we could support a family properly and be able to have me stay home, meanwhile we see family members who can't support what they do have just keep popping them out :growlmad:

Anyways, just wanted to say hi and let everyone know I'm still checking in on you!

Right?! Thank you! I was just with my cousin yesterday who got pregnant because she missed one pill. They live with my uncle because they can't afford a place. He works at a supermarket, she doesn't work/never got her ged. So we were looking at mobile homes that they are looking to buy with his dad's money from selling his house so he can give them a down payment and the mortgage/ rent will be mostly paid through government handouts AND the only clothes he has are the ones my mom and I buy him so thank god we are baby deprived because we bought his crib, we buy his clothes, we bought him a shit ton of diapers and wipes and his wash cloths and .... sorry. Super pissy because af cramps just started rearing their ugly heads... or tmi I have to poop lol I can never tell until I get on the toilet haha gross sorry giving a whole new meaning to #nofilter

Dobby just have to say, I get the EXACT same feeling with af cramps. Feel super constipated and get to the loo aaaand... nope. Nada. Lol. Just wanted to share that :haha:

Sh dobby - sheesh that would be so frustrating. Your family sound far too good to your cousin.

I spent yesterday vomiting but I'm feeling better this morning.

11dpo. Bfn. I'm just hoping af stays away until 13dpo because I don't want to handle a short lp too.

Plan for next cycle - investigate folate over folic acid.
use maca and my green powder (ttastes disgusting that's why I avoid it), religiously take my supplements, eat more greens and exercise.
If I conceive next month dd would have turned three. it was never the plan to have such a big age gap.
call me crazy but I think that me being up at 4 to 5 am every morning with dd is having some effect. Dh works every day so I never get a lay in.

Omg and she is the best of the bunch. Don't get me started on the other two.

Hi guys!!
If its ok, I would love to carry through with those of you heading into another cycle - its so awesome being in touch with people who are feeling the exact same way as me! Been so helpful hearing how you are all going.
Sarah, so sorry to hear the witch got you!
FlArmy - I have been wondering how you are getting on, sorry about the bfn, you're still in tho!
Good luck to lilmiss, dobby, spud and anyone else I have missed, you're not out yet!!
Spud - you are up early!! Yikes.
Just to share a bit about me, I have 3 daughters already (so in a fortunate position to start with!) and we are ttc #4. My youngest is 4, so there will be a bit of an age gap, but I am best friends with one of my sisters who is 8 years younger than me, so age doesn't mean everything!
GL to everyone trying, and thanks for all the emotional support you ladies offer through this
Phew!!

Me too! I would like to start next cycle with the girls here.

Jess..me and my sister are 8yrs apart and best friends as well.
My boys are 41/2yrs apart and I found that was a good age, because he was old enough to help out...and not in diapers as well :winkwink:

Dobby Im sitting here drinking my wine :wine:
Watching the game. Think you will be the winner tonite don't have a good feeling.

This has been the worst AF...Mega cramps, moody, bad breakouts, and eating everything in site. Can't wait for May!

Hoping someone else gets a BFP!

I wish I could drink wine. DH is watching soccer and I have a massive headache... Just want AF to show up already

Army replace soccer with hockey and you have my life. He was like, "I know you feel asleep because my beer was empty and you didn't offer to get me another." Lolol this kid has it so good

Cornfield, you never know! They still have like 25 minutes of regulation play. I would love them to win though, but then SO is gonna want sex and I am so not in the mood lol

Lol I would have been like "you have an able body, get it yourself"

Haha I like spoiling people though. This sounds sick but I really do enjoy doing stuff like getting his beer. I'm that woman on TLC who poison their husbands so they can take care of them lol but not really that extreme. I just usually ask if he wants another as soon as his bottle is empty.

Yeah I understand. I am the same way. My dh doesn't like it though. He says it should bee his job

He's a keeper then!!! :) mine alternates between liking it and doing it himself.

BFNs galore this morning. FMU pics taken about 5-8mins in. Soo ready for af to show now. I'm getting bored of waiting for the next cycle to begin!

Attachments

• 20150427_112915-1.jpg
    20150427_112915-1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150427_113148-1.jpg
    20150427_113148-1.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 2
Oops, didn't mean to post that yet! Wanted to say also...

Good luck to everyone left in the TWW!
And to anyone who has got their bfp already and who may be stalking the thread still, I hope everything is going well for you :)

Gotta say Dobby, I'm the same FLArmy, if OH wants something then he'd best go get it himself! Unless he asks particularly nicely whereas I may consider it :haha:

Also Jessalex, you're welcome to come and join us! And also anyone else that has expressed an interest in moving over to a May thread :D more the merrier!

On another note, my DS has been accepted into the (only) nursery I applied for to start in the September next year :happydance: yay! It's a Montessori nursery and the only one of it's kind in our area. When we move we will literally be 5mins walk from it. So happy :D he's going to love it there :D

Temp drop this morning so pretty sure AF will be here tomorrow. So ready to be done with this 2ww

Without getting into much detail, SO and I have very unique ... desires haha and sometimes they spill out of the bedroom into the rest of the house in am always playful way ;)

Sorry to post just about me but tired. Can I trust a temp after only 3 hours of sleep? I had a major temp spike this morning, but not sure if it's just a lack of sleep equals lack of time for my BBT to fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->