• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

I'd love to see the progression of the positives too. Maybe keep this one alive for that and then start a new one for may attempts?

Yeah, It really bugs me that I could do so much bd ad not be pregnant when I know so many people who only need to look at a sperm and they're up the duff. Ha ha, I'm not bitter today at all.
Spud... Totally agree BD should = :baby:
It should be that simple!! You spend your whole life of BP then when you want it.... No :growlmad:
Poop on toast!

Not much for me to update on unfortunately! !! :( my tests are lighter today and I've never used ic's so don't know how they are .. I may do frer in am depending on how I'm feeling!!!!

Not much for me to update on unfortunately! !! :( my tests are lighter today and I've never used ic's so don't know how they are .. I may do frer in am depending on how I'm feeling!!!!
You are still early Pink! Dont give up yet:flower:

I love that giant glass of wine. I really do love you ladies, so sticking together in May and seeing the progressions of positives for April would be lovely. :)

My bitterness is towards myself! I've been pregnant three times. Got pregnant on birth control, got pregnant using condoms AND emergency contraception, and got pregnant with just sheer carelessness because who needs to wear condoms at CD 26 little did I know I had a cyst that made me O late. So to go from being that b- who gets pregnant sleeping next to a guy to this is frustrating. Granted. None of those pregnancies resulted in a baby so maybe it's a good thing my body is being more selective this time? Idk. I mean technically I either am pregnant or I was pregnant so I should just shut up. daidhashdlashdahdlhl I wish it was Monday.

Hi Ladies,

I have enjoyed reading this thread and am wondering if you don't mind me crashing it.

I did my first IUI Apr. 14 with 100mg of clomid. I am 38 (OMG, I had to edit this because I typed 39 at first! Why on earth would I add a year to my age??), DH is 36 and we have been ttc our first for 3 years with a diagnosis of the dreaded "unexplained infertility" dun dun dun.

I am 11dpiui today and will go in for a blood test on Tuesday. This is the first tww that I have had hope after 3 cycles of clomid and one cycle off of it. Really hoping for a positive blood test.

If the test is negative Tuesday, I will raise my big fat glass of wine to you all!

And btw Dobby, I think it is AWESOME that you have been pregnant before..that means it is actually possible for you, HOORAY. I am in the dark with this unexplained crap. My fertility doc keeps saying there is no reason for us to not be pregnant already...uhhh..hmm...after three years I have to assume that there just might be a reason. Hahahaha...this can be crazy making.

Hi lotus - welcome. Good luck ttc. I'm 36. Dh. Is 42.

Dobby - I love thai food and Thailand :) what an awesome heritage.

Corn - what a great idea for a may thread.

Afm - I've got dd vomiting bug. I feel like $hit.

Bfn yesterday , no af, 4 days late by end of day.
Xx

I just don't know what's going on, I've heard people still get their bfp after bfn and late period but I just want to know now :( xx

Morning ladies! Had loads to catch up on this morning :)

I'm sorry I can't remember everyones names to reply individually, but sorry to those that got caught out by the witch :hugs: to you and best of luck for next cycle.

I love the idea someone had of carrying this thread over for May TTCers. Maybe we could come up with a "group name" or something.

Sorry to hear the FLArmy, I was sure I could see lines on all your tests.

Sarah that is so odd. Do you know you definitely O'd when you were supposed to?

And also hi Spud, Lotus, Dobby, Corn, Pink and Holly and anyone else I haven't managed to reply to! :)

Not testing this morning, I was absolutely bursting when I woke up (despite going at half 4 when DS woke up) and couldn't be arsed faffing around peeing in a cup lol. Might test later after a hold or if not then I'll test tomorrow. CM has pretty much dried up so chances are AF will be here any day.

Sorry Flarmy...:hugs:
I was hoping for better news...loved your screen saver Idea.
:hugs: to Sarah as well
Fxd for lilmiss, Spud, Onetube and anyone else still waiting

lilmiss- the line was probably the trigger shot leaving my body a little later than last cycle :(

Corn- thanks. now that hubby will be done with his online class I'll probably go back to my other idea of putting bandanas on the dogs that say "big brother/big sister"... now I just need to get a real bfp

Here is my test from 2:30am... 12dpo

Attachments

• 426.jpg
    426.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 426b.jpg
    426b.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 9
Bfn for me again this morning.. both ic and frer!! Temp went up .5 degrees but I feel out. At least I can see if the vitamin b complex lengthened my lp!!

9 dpo fmu.. bfns

Attachments

• 2015-04-26 06.04.42.jpg
    2015-04-26 06.04.42.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 2015-04-26 07.41.03.jpg
    2015-04-26 07.41.03.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 8
Good morning!

Welcome, Lotus! So glad you are joining! You are right, I should see the positive side. I add a year to my age, too! Wtf?! I did it just now as well haha. I'm 25 and SO is 27, and we come from families who have many babies but really probably shouldn't be having babies. That sounds mean, but if you knew the shenanigans then you would agree. Anywho HI :)

To all my bfn ladies, you aren't out until the witch shows up. O could be late, implant could be late. Hugs hugs

Sarah, I'm sorry af got you this month :(

As for me, had a minor temp drop but I did wake up shivering a few times. My nose is an ice cube. Colder than usual night plus kicked a blanket off the bed haha oops. Excited to get an answer tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->