1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Bfn for me today... chart triphasic but never had a bfp this late so pretty sure I'm out!! I was feeling sorry for myself and I ate a half box of oreos... sweets=my alcohol (I don't drink) good luck ladies!!

Good morning! Happy err Sucky Monday :winkwink:
I'm off to work with a face only a mother could love haha... Hormones hate me! My face has been horrible ever since MC. Want to stay in bed with a bottle of wine and lots of carbs, and pull covers over my head.

But I must work and put a smile on my face. Boo Hoo! My goal this month is to try to exercise and eat right so I can prepare my body for this baby I so much want. So I need to start treating myself better.

Oh how I hate hormones!!!! I want a cookie...or maybe a box of cookies :winkwink:
Hope you all have a better Monday than me!

One tube and lilmiss hoping you have some good news this week! And also Spud ...FXD!!!!!!

Without getting into much detail, SO and I have very unique ... desires haha and sometimes they spill out of the bedroom into the rest of the house in am always playful way ;)
Dobby...you naughty naughty thang!
I'm sure you will be pregnant in no time :winkwink:
I remember those days...sigh
Now all we do is :sleep: kids and work have a way of doing that.
Time to spice it up!

Lol Corn, there's a reason I only got 3 hours of sleep ;)

Yeah ladies you are not out until AF comes!!! That's what I tell myself. She was due tomorrow, and I typically spot the day before but so far in the clear. My PCP was like I'm not ordering another test, ask your gyn. My gyn was like chill and wait it out. And I'm LIKE EFF ALL OF YOU I WANT AN ANSWER. Or booze. I would kill for a raspberry pina colada right now.

Or the other half of that oreo box! I ate 12 oreos on Friday lol

So I took my coin jar to the coinstar woo-hoo $45 so bought the last pack of frer and a 3mpk of ept for funsies. Peed on an ept because I am an addict. Not sure what to make of this. Pic was 5 minutes after I dipped it. Seems weird looking. All the same pic just with two filters

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-27-17-58-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-27-17-58-39.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_2015-04-27-17-58-22.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-27-17-58-22.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Screenshot_2015-04-27-17-58-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-27-17-58-07.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi everyone. I'm just popping in. I've been sick so I've been taking it easy bit better now.

Dd was awake at 4 am this morning and was ready to play.
12dpo and bfn for me Too.
If I get pregnant this next cycle then babies due date will be in feb - a couple of weeks after dd turns three. Time moves so quickly.

I gave in and had a glass of wine last night. I do not feel pregnant at all. Hpt was stark white.

One tube, lilmiss, spud and pink - still got fingers and toes crossed for you!!
Spud - my first and second are almost exactly 3 years apart and it's a really nice age gap :) Yip, time seems to fly by.....except during the 2ww!!

Thanks Jess. I just want an answer one way or another at this point. fabdakdua

Spud, sorry to hear that! Glad you're starting to feel better. Time does fly! I feel like I blinked and my cousin's baby is 4 months old or this school year is over. Absolute craziness. 3 is a fun gap though :)

Pink - sorry for the bfn.

Dobby - I hope it's the start of a bfp but I've had terrible evaps on blue dye.

Jess - I was thinking a three year age gap could be quite good :)

How about a 12 year gap...is that a good age gap?:winkwink:
That's what I get for starting young and then trying late here..

Has anyone considered Chinese herbs for getting pregnant? My co worker who is a nurse was having all kinds if problems getting pregnant for years. Someone suggested to her to go to China town and get so some herbs. She decided to go without excepting anything... She thought it was all crap :winkwink: Then a month later she was pregnant.

Not sure if that's why, but the Dr told her, her chances of getting struck by lighting were better than getting pregnant. Maybe I'll try it if the next 2 cycles don't work.

That's a terrible thing to say to someone ttc. I'm not a fan on putting things onto my body I don't know much about so no herbs.

Pretty sure whatever was on my test was an evap because my temp plummeted today. From 97.8 to 97.2. AF due today if I Oed on time, too. So in before bleeding.

Afternoon all :) well CD28 here, af due tomorrow or day after. Tested this morning (not fmu, was like, 3rd or maybe 4th!) both tests were bfn. I've accepted the fact this month isn't my month y'know? I wish my body would just hurry up and accept it too!

How's everyone getting on?

Random question, for those of you who've been ttc for a while, are there any projects/hobbies/distractions etc you've taken up to help pass the time waiting to O/test?

I could use some distraction ideas as well if anyone has them. This last round of negative has really gotten to me and I have to figure out ways to stop thinking about it and moving forward.

Corn - I've heard good things about chinese herbs too. If I don't get my bfp in may I'm thinking about acupuncture and the lady who does it has some chinese herbs too.

Holly - ttc is tiring isn't it and not just lots of bd-ibd-ing. I keep thinking I'm ready to give up but then I want to try one more time. Ha.

Lilmiss - I'm waiting for my body to realise it's not pregnant toO. Roll on af and next cycle.
sadly I don't have time for any hobbies. Dd is enough of a distraction. We're up at 4 am this morning and by the time she goes to bed at night which is 8 pm ish all I'm good for is watching a bit of tv before bed.

Dobby - sorry about the evap.

Just work. I do things I have been procrastinating on haha like stacks of grading hahaha

It's ok. AF hasn't shown yet so slightly optimistic. If i was hcg 1 on Friday then I shouldn't be peeing pos until tomorrow anywho, though that temp drop is probably a big red flag

Going to bed at 6pm. I almost flipped shit at my staff meeting. I usually spot cd 27 and get full blown af cd 28
Ughhhh I want a shot lol

How is everyone else doing

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-04-28-18-38-19.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-04-28-18-38-19.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 1
How are you ladies doing?

Has af arrived?

I'm cd36 and supposedly 14dpo but that was a guess. I hope af shows soon. Last cycle was 29 days. Uggg.

Dobby - I hope you enjoyed your early night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->