1 or 2 DPO, testing around April 25th - buddies wanted!

Hey Spud! I did. It was nice haha. AF has not arrived! No sign of her coming, and my temp went up to 97.9. I'm so mad at my body. Still peeing negative. Only have cheapies from Walmart left. I do and I don't want to go buy more frers. DAUDDAJDBKJW

Ah man this site was down all day! Guess I am addicted to bnb:winkwink:

yay Dobby your still In!

Spud your still in too!

Lilmiss are you still Waiting?

Ah corn - I don't want to still be in. I have convinced myself prolonged ewcm and no real sign of o means the egg for this cycle is a bad One. I just was af to show.
I did do a frer this morning anyway and it was a bfn.

Hi ladies, this thread has gone so quiet! Hopefully there'll be enough of us to carry on over to May :)

Spud I was getting ewcm for quite a while too, but it kind of came and went. Last cycle I had loads pretty much up until af arrived I seem to recall so that's a bit worrying. CM this cycle went to watery and then creamy yesterday but not much of it :shrug:

Yup Corn, still in here as much as af hasn't come yet but won't be late according to my Ovia app unless it doesn't show today. Tested this morni g with fmu and at first thought I saw something on the cheapie almost as soon as it went over the spot where there would be a line but as it cleared I couldn't really see it anymore. Did an Acutest one (aka Co-Op) and that didn't have anything on it.

How's everyone getting on?

Dobby I'm refusing to buy any more frers cos I know if I have them there I'll just use them!

Attachments

• 20150430_075041-1.jpg
    20150430_075041-1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 20150430_074923-1.jpg
    20150430_074923-1.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 5
I bought more haha. I went to bed at 6 again so woke up an hour early. My temp is still 97.9. Terrified to test. If i doubled every 48 then this frer should be a true test.

I was not happy the site was down esp when I had a funky line on my digital 's strip after 8 hours

Update : i think i had a chemical pregnancy. After 4 bfps i woke up this morning at 6am with stabbing pains and I went to the bathroom and i was bleeding. Very disappointed :(

Oh no missi! I'm so sorry, are you going to go to the dr to be sure?

Hoping AF stays away for those in limbo over the next couple days!!

Im still bleeding pretty heavy so i am assuming this is af.... ive never had this happen before. I cant believe how sad i am ...not much of a cryer, but today i cant stop. Im counting my blessings and feel very lucky to have a 2 yr old little girl.

Also, get an eyeful of these looovely evaps/indents/whatever-the-f-they-are-they-aren't-f'ing-positive :growlmad:

Attachments

• 20150430_184537-1.jpg
    20150430_184537-1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 3
Lilmiss - those are terrible evaps. My cheapies give me the same ones. has af arrived yet? It's wierd because our cycles seem to be in sync ha ha. It's may 1st now. Hurry up af.

I have decided getting pregnant in may would be perfect As it would mean a feb baby. My parents have just booked their tickets to come out. They would be here when a baby is born meaning there would be someone to look after dd when we go to the hospital.

Spud I know right lol. No af yet and nothing to indicate her coming either so I'm just twiddling my thumbs and waiting. It'll be so odd if af arrives rhe same day for both of us.

Agreed, a Feb baby would be lovely :) and handy having your 'rents over too :)

UGH so I took a urine test at the clinic on the way home since I thought I was out of tests. Just looked at my previous labs. When I go in after work, I don't get results until 3-4 am!! I did find a box of gold digitals lol I refused to pee on one tonight.

Ok ladies, so these tests are peeing me off (harhar). A "line" (indent?) definitely showed up as soon as it was dippes as the dye travelled across the test, you could see it easily. And then, THEN, an evap came up WITHIN the 8min reading time at about 4-5mins. What the hell?! Pics taken at 5-7mins. Same pic just tweaked one :)

Attachments

• IMG_20150501_083214.jpg
    IMG_20150501_083214.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5
  • 20150501_082804-1.jpg
    20150501_082804-1.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 6
Hey lilmiss - I can see that line. Do you have a frer? I really hope it's not a nasty evap.

Still no sign of af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"