10 DPO symptoms everyone

Kristysbump

Reaction score
Hi everyone just thouht it would be fun to start a thread and compare symptoms that we all have

I just ended my 10dpo day and started my 11dpo day. so far for me:
blood tinted cm at 5dpo
threw up at 8dpo
from 9dpo to now- i have been very tired. no matter how much i sleep i am exhausted. i am always hungry, and like foods that i used to hate. i have some dizzy spells here and there. some slight cramping, but nothing major TMI-usually i dont go #2 every day, and the past few days i have been going every day, sometimes more than once. I have also been nauseous on and off throughout the day.

i am really hoping this is the right month for me. :)

you?

Wow sounds like your going to get your bfp :)
when are you going to test?

hi girls can i join?
after ovulation my boobs got really sore
5dpo horrible metal taste in mouth
5/6/7/8/9/10dpo light cramp feelings
7/8/9dpo headaches and feeling tired
7dpo snuffly cold
boobs and nipples still really sore
7/8/9/10dpo heavy creamy like cm
i took two tests yesterday thought i could see a faint line but i have been known to imagine these things before lol im currently 10/11dpo not sure when i ovulated exactly
hope this is all our month xx

I just ended my 10dpo day and started my 11dpo day. so far for me:
blood tinted cm at 5dpo
threw up at 8dpo
from 9dpo to now- i have been very tired. no matter how much i sleep i am exhausted. i am always hungry, and like foods that i used to hate. i have some dizzy spells here and there. some slight cramping, but nothing major TMI-usually i dont go #2 every day, and the past few days i have been going every day, sometimes more than once. I have also been nauseous on and off throughout the day.

i am really hoping this is the right month for me. :)

you?

this does sound really promising good luck to you xx

Hi Girls!

I am CD21 of an average 25day cycle and I have absolutely no idea when I ovulated! All I know is, I made sure we DTD for a long enough to possibly be in with a chance and now I have 'symptoms' that I can't ignore anymore.

I've had nausea every morning since last Monday and was pretty sick Thursday. I've had a couple of twinges and aches in the right side of my abdomen for a few days and ignored them as I didn't believe it meant anything but yesterday they became ridiculous! The cramps, aches and shooting pains were so strong and sharp that many of them took my breath away and I can't get comfortable. My nipples became rather painful yesterday lunchtime and my bb's have started being sore on and off. I have quite a bit of gas and heartburn too and (TMI to follow...) have had a liquid movement every morning since Tuesday. I've had stupidly vivid dreams for about 10days now and am very, very tired - have had to take naps during the last 2days in order to survive until a reasonable hour.

I'm still not quite at the fully believing stage but today is the first day I have thought about POAS. I could be waaayyyy off and most of these could just be a coincidence but I'm hoping like hell!!

Baby dust to all!xox

Wow that's great

all I have had is creamy cm for the past 3 or 4 days and today a lower backache
my boobs don't hurt or anything else

just don't want to test early

Hi Girls!

I am CD21 of an average 25day cycle and I have absolutely no idea when I ovulated! All I know is, I made sure we DTD for a long enough to possibly be in with a chance and now I have 'symptoms' that I can't ignore anymore.

I've had nausea every morning since last Monday and was pretty sick Thursday. I've had a couple of twinges and aches in the right side of my abdomen for a few days and ignored them as I didn't believe it meant anything but yesterday they became ridiculous! The cramps, aches and shooting pains were so strong and sharp that many of them took my breath away and I can't get comfortable. My nipples became rather painful yesterday lunchtime and my bb's have started being sore on and off. I have quite a bit of gas and heartburn too and (TMI to follow...) have had a liquid movement every morning since Tuesday. I've had stupidly vivid dreams for about 10days now and am very, very tired - have had to take naps during the last 2days in order to survive until a reasonable hour.

I'm still not quite at the fully believing stage but today is the first day I have thought about POAS. I could be waaayyyy off and most of these could just be a coincidence but I'm hoping like hell!!

Baby dust to all!xox

thats sounds really promising you should test then let us all know :winkwink: xx

I will definately let you know! Am trying to hold off for as long as I can - hopefully until 3rd or 4th. Hopefully! :) Well, that's if I don't eat until I burst... Good luck everyone!xox

im 10dpo and feel achey in my lower back, 2 days ago i thought i was coming down with flu but it went away by the next day! My boobs seem a bit bigger and weeing more than usual. nothing else going on :(

I have nothing like this..

7dpo today. I have had some nausea, vivid dreams, fatigue, acne breakout (which is REALLY irritating because I haven't had a zit in like almost a year), twinges/gurgles/pains in my abdomen and ovaries. Some cm but not a lot. My emotions are kind of all over the place too. Headache sometimes and random allergy symptoms, was really gassy last night, and bloated throughout the week, and and I am pretty much always hungry which doesn't happen to me.

The thing that really bugs me is my boobs are not sore. And I know this doesn't affect everyone, but I feel like because mine are TINY that it should. lol.

Just wish the fourth would get here so I can test. If I dont get af by next saturday, i have to go to my gyno monday for some bloodwork and stuff. I havent had a period since coming off bc June 12 but my DR swears I ovulated July 23 (finally!) because of the super intense pain i was having. Said my follicle was HUGE and that is why it hurt, which I heard big follicles can be a good thing.

FX for myself and you ladies! Thanks for listening to me go on!

Wow sounds like your going to get your bfp :)
when are you going to test?

i am going to try to hold of and see if AF doesn't come, but if I can't wait that long I want to at least hold off until monday. Then I will be 13dpo and thats a pretty good point that most HPTs show a BFP if you are pregnant. AF for me isn't due until 15dpo (aug 3rd) though because I ovulated a little early this month.

I am roughly 9 or 10dpo. I've been having cramps for the past few days, a lower back ache for a couple of days which has eased up today, bloated and gassy. Yesterday morning slightly brown tinged CM but nothing at all since. Oh and a rash on my face and neck that I remember having with my last pregnancy. That's all for symptoms. No sore bbs or nausea, though I can't remember how early they started last time. First cycle since miscarriage 3 weeks ago so fingers crossed really tight.

Wishing everybody lots of good luck for their BFP.

I caved and tested today. :bfn:
I am hoping its just too early to show up.

I think I might have had implantation bleeding..

If it wasn't that, I dont know how to explain what it was..

PRAYING that is what it was and I will get my BFP when I test in five days!

Sht I caved and tested too BFN hope it was early but there wasn't even a hint of a bfp so think I'm out only have the cm that's it now think bacache was in my head

Sht I caved and tested too BFN hope it was early but there wasn't even a hint of a bfp so think I'm out only have the cm that's it now think bacache was in my head

Yeah when I tested I was 11dpo and it was stark white, not hint of a second line either :(

I dont really have any symptoms anymore either so I am thinking the witch is going to get me on wed.

AF got me today which means my lp was only 8 days. I am starting some vitamins to try and help make it longer..

11dpo for me - had sore nipples for a few days after ov and since then its been nausea, bloating, gas, itchy legs and snuffly nose in the eves. Have had the odd cramp but nothing that seemed significant

Hi All,

I think I am 9 or 10dpo today I have had different ovulation dates given per some calendars online. My symptoms are kinda wacky as I don't know whats AF or pregnancy. I belieive I DTD 2 days or on O day.

I have had light-headed, dizzy moments for a few days now, light cramping on both sides. Headaches out of no where, what is different for me is I am stuffy for no reason the last few days. I never get a stuffy nose unless it is accompanied with a sinus infection or a cold. I take naps then wake up still tired, I cannot eat enough and I have had some pretty vivid dreams which apparently alot of women on this site have had. I was pregnant a few yrs ago but could not get a positive test until after I was late for AF. I am trying to hold off but I am so tempted to run to CVS for a cheapy. I just don't feel like myself, my moodiness has even been different that my normal PMS feelings.

I wish you all the best of luck I am due for AF on the 8th, I doubt I can wait that long without testing!

Baby Dust to you all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->