12 weeks to go and still need so much,tell me im not the only one! feeling down :(

princesspie

Reaction score
Im feeling so sad today,and impatient :cry:

we still need LOADS! of stuff and feel im running out of time,we are waiting for the money to come in,hubby doesnt understand at all and thinks a new tv is more important
i know i have loads of time left to get organised and we WILL get it all, BUTTT I WANT IT NOW!!! :cry: why dont men understand the urge we have to get everything organised.

am i being a selfish brat?

I completely understand how you feel, i was the same, both times, i wanted
everything bought & organised, but seriously, you have like 3 months maybe
more to get things sorted, and styles/colours ect will change in the shops
as we move into spring, so dont be too hasty to get things bought, as you
might see other things you like more later on, or you'll end up like me
and because you bought everything so early, you end up over buying because
you keep seeing things you like. x

:hugs: Cheer up.

Everything will be fine. I think I read 'Pregnant with number 5' << Im pretty sure if youve managed before your going to be just perfect. Also Ive only just finished everything and Im 37 weeks :happydance:

12 weeks is quite a long time you know, tell your OH if he hurrys and helps buy everything you might treat him to a new telly, Im sure that will inspire him haha xxx

Will you be getting stuff from a baby shower? If you will be you should at least wait and see what you get so you don't double buy:flower: But i do know that I am also super impatient!!:dohh:

o your not being selfish......i also dont have anything yet...some clothes and the moses basket and thats al i got..so dont feel too bad.. i keep pestering hubbythat we need to get this stuff NOW but he keeps putting it off..plus ive been on bedrest for a little while too so its making it harder to get the stuff. men dont seem to understand our need to get the stuff then set it up and look at it.. i actually pulled out all the baby clothes yesterday and reorganized them all and kinda pouted at hubby and whined that we still dont have everything...i think hes waiting till we move..lol yes were moving with me this far along and on bed rest..

No, you're not! I too want to get things organised as soon as possible. We're moving next month so we already have loads to pack and fit in a van. I'll been told I can't buy anything else until after we've moved. It makes sense but I do feel like I want the cot and everything ordered. As we are using a moses basket at first, it really isn't worth getting it now and having to move that too.

You'll have everything ready before the baby comes I'm sure.

ive only just got things coming together but its all flatpacked and scattered at parents/sisters houses. We have time, dont panic x

lol I know how you feel oh wants to sand down the walls and paint etc bubs isnt even having a nursery his going in our room till christmas and then will get his own nursery.
I still need to buy everything except travel system and moses basket, this is baby no 4 for me but just cos his n04 doesnt mean I have any babystuff at home, lol my youngest is 14 xx

wow, thanks everyone :) so glad im not alone in this, im not having a baby shower, its not really heard of here. i just want it all organised and have an overwheling urge to get it all. it doesnt help that ive finished work now and bored (not by choice) thanks girls, i guess i will have to be patient :(

You're not alone. I have been near having a panic attack for the past couple weeks about not having anything either. We've got a crib, but it has no mattress and no bedding, lol. We have a decent amount of clothes, but not the practical stuff like onesies. I literally cried the other night to my husband about him not understanding my instinct and need to buy things and have it cleaned and set up. He keeps telling me to relax, but it's a lot easier said than done. I'm sorry you're feeling this way, and I hope that your anxiety eases soon.

Huni! Your normal...i think its our nesting instincts kicking into overdrive.

I have wanted to get stuff done since 20 weeks!!! As soon as i felt i was in my 'safe' zone

I still read other peoples posts and panick that i dont have enough of this and that. Esp as all the baby events and things are on.

Maybe stock up on wipes etc for now so you feel your being constructive at least until the time comes for you to buy the big stuff.

Tell your Oh no telly as well, men are so clueless sometimes eh! x

Chin up babe, dont upset yourself.. x :) x

not only 1 babe,ive gotts wait to get my S.S.M grant before can buy my pram and tarcvel system hoping do get it.I've got lil bits more then anything so all major bits are sorted.

We have only really started to get most stuff in the past couple of weeks, try not to worry it will all come together! DH has suddenly started to show a lot more interest in it all which is great :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->