18yrs old, could i be pregnant again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi again..
ive taken another test and its negative... stil no sign of my period.
Im so confused.Where is my period? and when do i take the pregnancy test?
please please help im worrying about it constantly.x

Sorry but i am finding it very hard to have any sympathy for you.
You have had an abortion which is hard enough in its self, but then you dont have the common decency to use proper protection from pregancy or STI's thus potentially infecting your self and possibly a baby too.

You really need to go away and grow up, if you dont know how to take the tablet see a doctor or a nurse and they will explain it.
If its shown neg then it probably is correct, but try and learn from this.
If you do sleep around then use protection or if you dont have it dont do it.

(Sorry girls but reading the posts has made me annoyed, why do people put them selves through this when people are trying tooth and nail to have a baby)

If the preg tests are still coming up as negative, and you are still concerned then got to ur local GP's and ask for a blood test.

Ask for the correct info on how to take the pill.

And if they come back negative, please stop sleeping around, and if you dont want to have another abortion, start using protection otherwise the next time you may catch somethingit may stop you from having children altogether.

Im desperate to have another child myself and im currently trying everything.

You are clearly upsetting a lot of women on the wonderful forum.

Victoria

Go to the damn doctors! If you are really that worried then go and get it sorted once and for all through a blood test!

O for good ness sake. I am not winding any body up ok! I had this with the last forum and got no where.
I am an 18yr old female on here seeking help, not winding any body up ok!

If you are not in the break between your packs of pills, you are unlikely to get a period until you are. If you still don't get one then, take another test or go to the doctor.

I cant believe its 7.10am and im sat on the computer.
Tonight has been a nightmare,.. i never have problems sleeping but tonight i couldnt sleep at all. Ive had a constant headache and just took my temperature which was 37'C.
Is this normal??
x

your temperature is supposed to be 37 degrees or there abouts

I cant believe its 7.10am and im sat on the computer.
Tonight has been a nightmare,.. i never have problems sleeping but tonight i couldnt sleep at all. Ive had a constant headache and just took my temperature which was 37'C.
Is this normal??
x

Very Normal

Go to the doctors if you are that concerned.

Errmm.. has the OP's status under their name always said Charting (BBT)? Correct me if I'm mistaken, but is that not for people TTC? x

Lauren kate... i do not understand these letters under my name, so if anybody could help me out that would be grand.
x

Lauren kate... i do not understand these letters under my name, so if anybody could help me out that would be grand.
x

User CP, Edit your details.

You didn't answer my question - are you now in the week break between packs of pills or are you still taking them?

Hmm.if it has been two weeks since you have slept with these men then you can go to the doctors and ask for a blood test.
If you are still taking the pills ofcourse you won't get your period! You need to stop taking them and let the cycles get themselves sorted!

You messed your cycles up with unregular pill taking.
Please ask your doctor or someone to explain how you need to do it...

hi sams mum
i was never on the week break of the pills
i randomly stoped taking them.
my period has come today:(
but is ther a chance i cud b pregnant?or is that a sily question.
i desperately want a child which sounds crazy given my age.
x

hi sams mum
x

hey

umm im not sure if you are preg now cos of your period coming but then again some women have periods right through their pregnancy my sis in law did.

how old are you again??

adn i know this is such a personal question an you dont have to answere if you dont want to. but if you desperatly want a child why did you have an abortion this year?? and are you regretting it?? cos i think if you are mabey its the guilt in you that wants you to have a child becuase you want to make up for the child you decided not to keep

sorry if i am compltley wrong hun im just trying to help and Im not having a go or anything hun cos i dont judge people on having an abortion im just curious and want to help:hugs:
xx

Hi just been reading this thread and I have to agree with all the previous posts. You really must be more responsible when it comes to protecting your self, you slept with 3 guys in 5 days, granted they are exes but how many women did those 3 guys sleep with at the same time?

I also agree with 16mumtobe; you say you are desperate for a child and yet you had an abortion at the start of the year. If the circumstances weren't right at the start of the year then what has changed since then? I think she is also right to suggest that maybe the desire for a child now comes from the guilt of the abortion. Rather than rush into pregnancy again I think you should go back on birth control and talk to someone about how you are feeling.
Someone posted earlier with alternative forms of contraception and I really think you should head to your GP and discuss these options but you must also use a condom to protect yourself, future partners and future children.

hi sams mum
x

Are you randomly not taking them in hopes you get pregnant? If so, why did you have an abortion when you did get pregnant? I'm so confused??

I ll tell you all why i had an abortion.
Stupid me let my self be manipulated by my boyfriend at the time.
He made out we would be together if I had the abortion,... as soon as it was over he ran a mile.
My parents said to me it was my decision but if i keep it, i will be homeless, have no job, no boyfriend, be fat, have no man look at me for the rest of my life, have celulite, get nowhere in life.
So in the end, although it hurt emotionally to get rid of my child, i did to keep everybody else happy.
I have just been in a hospital to visit my mum cos shes jus had an operation..and walking out of the hospital i felt physically sick.
There were in the space of 1minute, 5 pregnant ladies dotted around the reception.
I felt shit, i hated it, i was jealous of them all, i want my child back and am determined to get pregnant again and this time i will prove to all of them, my friends, my family that i can be a good mum and will do a better job than they ever did!

hi sams mum
x

yh there is still a chance that you are preg, cos i blead while on the pill and was preg but didnt think i was:dohh:
so i suggest you go to the docter and get tested nd checked out to put your mind to rest. x

I felt shit, i hated it, i was jealous of them all, i want my child back and am determined to get pregnant again and this time i will prove to all of them, my friends, my family that i can be a good mum and will do a better job than they ever did!

Oh,no.
Listen honey,I want nothing but good to you.So just take this as an advice.

I'm sorry that you feel terrible about the abortion and that you were pressured in such a way.I understand that you regret it but replacing it is absolutly crazy!

I'm sorry to say this,I might get flamed for it but you are not ready for parenthood.Judging by the bolted statement above.
You are now just simply way to high on your emotions.

You have no stable relationship,you are young and I'm sorry to say,not mature enough,seeing as you are still controled by your teenage angst and rebellion.
Please,just think about how crazy this is.... a child doesn't deserve this,It doesn't deserve to be a part of your this crazy idea.
If you are determined to get pregnant now by just some random men i have to tell you that it is incredibly selfish.

Please protect yourself...and if you want to have a child in the future,then I suggest you turn a new page in your life.
Unprotected sex with guys can seriously kill you,do you understand that? It is gambling with your life.

Oh,no.
Listen honey,I want nothing but good to you.So just take this as an advice.

I'm sorry that you feel terrible about the abortion and that you were pressured in such a way.I understand that you regret it but replacing it is absolutly crazy!

I'm sorry to say this,I might get flamed for it but you are not ready for parenthood.Judging by the bolted statement above.
You are now just simply way to high on your emotions.

You have no stable relationship,you are young and I'm sorry to say,not mature enough,seeing as you are still controled by your teenage angst and rebellion.
Please,just think about how crazy this is.... a child doesn't deserve this,It doesn't deserve to be a part of your this crazy idea.
If you are determined to get pregnant now by just some random men i have to tell you that it is incredibly selfish.

Please protect yourself...and if you want to have a child in the future,then I suggest you turn a new page in your life.
Unprotected sex with guys can seriously kill you,do you understand that? It is gambling with your life.

=D> Very well said.
Find a stable relationship, stop sleeping around.
I also strongly suggest that you get tested for any STD's.
Treat your self with a bit of self respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"