18yrs old, could i be pregnant again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is obviously a wind up....nobody would join a parenting forum and just post that:dohh:

Deja vous for me too I'm afraid..... 2 many remarkable traits to a persona called 'Pam'/notalone....... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Forgive me for sayng this, but i think this is a wind up.

V x x x

Have you also seen how many people have posted and the fact that she's not posted on any other topic????

Nutter I reckon:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

And a bloody liar too, you wouldn't ask on an internet forum stuff like this if you were really that worried. Maybe in an emergency but over a few days....nah....you'd ring the Dr's, family planning, teenage pregnancy unit or helpline number that you would have got if you'd really had an abortion.

People like this really bug me....there are lots of people aout there just begging to be Mummies and Daddies and this fruitloop is upsetting them:sad1:

:ignore::finger:

sorry if that's a bit blunt but:finger::finger::finger::finger::finger::finger:

Not convinced about the windup so I'm going to answer anyway...

I felt shit, i hated it, i was jealous of them all, i want my child back and am determined to get pregnant again and this time i will prove to all of them, my friends, my family that i can be a good mum and will do a better job than they ever did!

Oh,no.
Listen honey,I want nothing but good to you.So just take this as an advice.

I'm sorry that you feel terrible about the abortion and that you were pressured in such a way.I understand that you regret it but replacing it is absolutly crazy!

I'm sorry to say this,I might get flamed for it but you are not ready for parenthood.Judging by the bolted statement above.
You are now just simply way to high on your emotions.

You have no stable relationship,you are young and I'm sorry to say,not mature enough,seeing as you are still controled by your teenage angst and rebellion.
Please,just think about how crazy this is.... a child doesn't deserve this,It doesn't deserve to be a part of your this crazy idea.
If you are determined to get pregnant now by just some random men i have to tell you that it is incredibly selfish.

Please protect yourself...and if you want to have a child in the future,then I suggest you turn a new page in your life.
Unprotected sex with guys can seriously kill you,do you understand that? It is gambling with your life.

I completely agree.

And as for the periods, taking part of a pack of pills will completely mess up your cycles. It sounds unlikely that you are pregnant, but I'd take a test again just to be sure.

And I'd really advise you to listen to nikky0907. I'm sure you will be a great mum one day, but part of that is making sure you are in the best possible position you can be to bring that child up (emotionally as well as financially) before you even think about getting pregnant.

:rofl: at Hevz - I wish I'd been more to the point like you just were!

Tis not fair on the members who want to help and offer their advice, it's messing with peeps and I don't like to see it :nope:

Mind you, I wouldn't be suprised if she did need some sort of help.... just this isn't the right way to go about getting it!

Do you guys know this person? Just wondering how you're so sure? x

pineapple you really dont sound mature enough to be another a mother!!! You have plenty of years to "show them"!!! When you have a baby it shouldnt be about "showing other people what a good job you can do" its solely about your baby!!!

Sleeping with different guys is not the way forward to produce a child!!

For goodness sake!! Why does nobody believe a word i am saying???!! Everything that i am saying is 100% true, i am not a looser sat on a pregnancy forum of all things to get my kicks out of it!!!
What is bugging me is the fact that I have been on one other forum and all it results in is me becoming really really frustrated because everybody is calling me a boy!! i am female, 18years of age!!! then people go,... wel why are you trying to prove your age.. and its like because you dont believe me!.
I am scared to go to the doctors, i dont like her, what is she going to think of me when i go again?
I feel embarased because i cried in front of her about the rape a few years back,,....
I have had counseling regarding sexual abuse from the nspcc after sexual abuse project but that was years ago.
Before i finished college in June i also saw the college counsellor however she was unable to see me again as the term had finnished.
I am honestly not a looser that every body thinks i am.
I have come on here because i like to listen to everybodys opinions.
xxx

I hear what you are saying. Is there a way that you can see a different doctor if you aren't comfortable with the doctor you have now? Most of the doctors I know don't pass judgement on people who are in need of help, no matter what help they are in need of.
I believe that you do need help, and you maybe just need a sympathetic ear. I hope things work out for you.

Oh,I believe you! Trust me,I wouldn't be bothering writing you a response if I didn't believe you!
I stand by what I posted earlier.

If you're uncomfortable with your doctor get another one that you'll be able to talk to and who will be able to provide you with proper protection and instruction on how to use it.
I also suggest that if you have have problems and need someone to talk to,find a therapist.You doctor can give you a recommendation.
Good luck!

Personally i dont know you. But i dont think someone would come on a forum and be so confused and upset if it wasnt genuine.
I know that a forum like this has to think about the safety of its members but sometimes i think that people are too quick to say "your a fake!"

Pineapple with all due respect, it was a bit strange how over a few days you didnt go and seek medical advice about how to take your pill. Also i think i know more about your personal life than a few on here and ive been here a while speaking to the same people too. Abortion, rape, sexual counselling, 3 men, your pill etc. So that may be why people are reacting with calling you a wind up.

But my opinion is that you need someone to tlk to. And here is that place for me, so i hope it can be that place for you.

There are always more doctors you can go to, I wouldn't go to my normal doctor if I felt uncomfortable. Find yourself another one and go get help asap.

There are always more doctors you can go to, I wouldn't go to my normal doctor if I felt uncomfortable. Find yourself another one and go get help asap.

I agree.... getting pregnant is not the answer!!

I'm sorry but you need to get some help.. go back to the counsellor or what not because tbh, it seems abit funny that your blurting out this personal stuff (ie the 'rape & sexual abuse') because you're not getting the answers you want.

Hi
Ive read all the posts and at first i did think it was a wind up. But then i remembered being 16 and falling pregnant. Lucky for me my partner is now my hubby and were having number 4 .

But i was full of angst and hit self destruct, especially after a year when my OH and i seperated for a brief time. Im not proud of myself but i understand you. I cant say i understand the abortion because the baby im preggars with was a suprise and as i did at 16 i made my bed and ill lie in it.

With no partner and no job it is unbelievably hard work and my OH and i have had to build ourselves up from nothing. i cherish what i have now, But we both work have a stable relationship and a roof over our head.

You dont have to give your body to make someone like you. Go to GP get counselling request a new doctor and get a blood test at the sametime or go to the family planning clinic they will also help. Sort your head out first before you bring a baby into the world as its tough and you want to enjoy it not have it be a chore.

Sorry to be harsh but been a teenage mum got the t shirt

sam

i do agree with others i think u need to speak to someone for advice

but i jus dont get one thing...u said u want a baby more then anything etc etc but surely why would u even be on the pill if u wanted a baby....im not saying that u should stop taking it as i truley think u need to maybe speak with someone who can give u more advice before u even start trying for a baby

you dont just want any1 to be the father. thats not fair u have to think about the child too ....i understand what u have been thru must be hard but u need to think of the child u maybe creating before urself.

im sure u want the best life for it...so surely a well and truley happy mummy wud be the most important thing

goog luck x

Pineapple,

I don't think things are as you present them to be, no.... but I imagine there are probably half truths in amongst what you say and I have no doubt that you need someone to talk to and to seek help to deal with whatever is going on for you past, or present.

I really hope you consider seeing your GP and asking for support and request a referral for counselling (which doesn't end when term ends).

right hun im dont know if i should be the one talking cos im 16 and preg but its just my opinon

right i truly feel for you about how bad you feel for aborting the baby. and i cant imagine how it must be cos i have nevr had an abortion so i cant comment on the feelings women go through when they have had one

BUT

i didnt plan this baby but now i love him to bits. but its so hard, people judge me everyday, i have no friedns anymore what so ever (apart from the gurls on here) and basically im finding it really hard but i love my lil baby boy and im going to try

but guilt and regret and proving people wrong is not a good set of reasons for bringing a child into the world. yer im preg at 16 but i didnt plan it. so all im trying to say is wait a lil while get a stable realtionship(ive bin with adians daddy 3 years now), get a job, stop sleeping with men just to get preg becasue if you do get preg that isnt fair on the child because the dad may not want to know or you may have slept with so many guys that you wont know who the dad is and when your lil one turns round one day and asks who their daddy is you wont be able to answere them#

just think about it hun cos right now i think you have alot of issues to deal with before you bring and innocent child into the situation
xx:hug:

I didnt think this was true at first..but reading through it , i believe im at stage five.
its called post abortion stress syndrome.
I came across it whilst typing in to google how i felt...e,g depresed after abortion.
it came up with this link.

https://afterabortion.com/faq.html

Everything i was reading from stage one - five was making perfect sense.
My behaviour is in there... even about the not sleeping properley, waking up in the middle of the night, having recurrent dreams about babies and falling pregnant , even difficulty getting to sleep,which i never experience.

Thanks for everybodys advice,..it is useful, but i stil have the real urge to get pregnant again,..surprisingly enough that website describes it too.

I'm going to give advice and hope that you are for real:

Sort yourself out before you bring another life into this world. You are 18 and need to start acting a bit more mature - you are an adult now. Get help!

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"