• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

i took a test this morning and it was a BFN :( i feel slightly down that i have no symptoms at all no cramping or anything the only thing different is my temps have stayed high since ovu on the 6th and 7th june i think im out this cycle the dr has promised me if i have another failed cycle he will give me and my DH tests and help us, i feel so low today i keep wishing for my BFP xxx

It's still early (I'm also 9 DPO today), so I wouldn't get too upset about a BFN just yet. Hang in there. How long is you LP usually? I'm planning on testing tomorrow, but not expecting anything good. I also have NO symptoms....no cramping, no anything.

If this cycle doesn't work out for you and DH, then good that your doctor will help you figure things out with further testing. Sometimes there is a really simple solution that makes a world of difference! Baby dust!!!

im not sure how long lp is i know i get cycle every 28 days so im regular also i ovulate each month so im happy about that i used to think i didnt ovulate because i wasnt getting pregnant but i started using clear blue digi ovu tests and i get my smiley face each month, i have no symptoms at all no cramping no nothing its strange on the months where i do have symptoms and think this could be month its also a bfn but this month i have nothing i almost feel empty lol strange i know, fx for everybody i am also going to test again tomorrow xxx

Well, let's hope tomorrow brings a nice surprise that neither of us are actually expecting! Here's to no symptoms turning out to be a good thing!!!! ;)

madis mammy - its still soO early yet! dont loose hope now!!! :)

Anyone testing Saturday or Sunday??

C x

madis mammy - its still soO early yet! dont loose hope now!!! :)

Anyone testing Saturday or Sunday??

C x

Maayybe. Had a wave of nausea a little bit ago, and now I've got a metallic taste... but trying not to get my hopes up.

Wouldn't it be AWESOME to get a BFP for Father's Day on Sunday???? Wishful thinking! :)

It would be awesome, especially for those of you hoping for #1.
I'm leaning towards not testing on Sunday just because my dh is already a father... so he won't be as excited as if he were becoming a dad for the first time. And it might be a letdown for me if I were like, "Honey, I'm pregnant!!" And he goes, "That's cool."

I really think I'm out today. I'm 10dpo. My "symptoms" have gone away - cramps, etc. Except I'm still really irritable and have blood in my CM (red). I want to call it spotting but it almost isn't. NOTHING is coming out. WTH. I'm expecting AF by Saturday but would still love a :bfp: I just don't think it's going to happen this cycle. How's everyone doing?

Hey, you're not out 'til the :witch: shows. Hang in there.
I don't have much for symptoms, other than the nausea and the metallic taste, both of which are gone now. :shrug:
I'm trying to keep a pma, since there's nothing left to do now but wait. :coffee:

Hi all! Sorry about the bfn madis but it's so early that you are definitely still in the run.

Same to you keslinger! If the symptoms aren't there doesn't mean you won't get a bfp on Saturday.

I have a Frer & I may use it on Sunday. I'll be 12dpo by then or I'll justbuy the superdrug tests which are supposed to be very sensitive & test with them instead. Don't know

Xx

Well, AF is deinitely coming. I don't think an implantation bleed would last this long. And, it's starting to pick up into spotting. Just in time to start my period tomorrow. I still haven't gotten all of my results back yet. :shrug: I emailed my Dr and the autoresponse said she's out the office (I think until tomorrow, but IDK). I asked if I needed a progesterone supplement or something because I spotted for so long. Which is VERY weird for me. The first day of my period is usually light, but you can tell it's a period. I've never spotted like this before. I'm not a very emotional person, but we went to go sign our lease, the lady told me to just go drop in any time in June, so we did, and she wasn't there and there was no lease agreement drawn up for us to sign even without her there. =\ So, OH says, "that's why I told you to call first!" and I took that as "I told you so!" so we were both a little irritated, I get home, lock myself in the room, try to take a mini nap, and he comes in for something. I CRY! WTH! Then this afternoon, I almost vomit. Out of nowhere. Haha. This cycle is CRAZY. AF tomorrow & onto the next cycle!

So sorry you're feeling like that. Probably stress is taking the best of you and you're very anxious with everything. Just try to relax and rest and hopefully tomorrow you'll feel better and with no af.

hi everyone im new to the room. i am in the two week wait i will be testing on the 28th. i did gonal f injections this time and had a hcg trigger shot this last sunday. i know this shot can cause some sx of preg but even today im still having nausea and my breasts are really tender. smells are now bothering me and im dragging tired. i know it may be wishfull thinking that maybe these are early pregnancy signs. anyone think it is way to early? i ovulated on sunday poss monday.

Omg omg omg! I decided to take a test for the hell of it and the is clearly a faint second line!!!!!!!! My husband it telling me to calm down cuz he said he wants to see it darker to be sure!!! I may have my first bfp after 15months!!!

OMG, congrats, Armywife! How awesome! Pics?!

I'm sure if you saw that second line, it's probably there and will get darker! Ya for your BFP :dust:

I'll work on getting a picture up.

Just to update everyone I had a pos opk June 6th(monday) Bd on 5th(twice 1 morning, 1night) ,6th at night, 7th at night. And that was it!
Symptoms since then, Immediate cramping after O, for about a week. Dizziness when I stand up. Lil bit of red blood, and brown blood after bowel movement past couple days. I thought for sure I was out.

I had my first infertility appt. on wed. I was going to set up an appt to get a dye test done to check my tubes and get my husbands SA.

Me and husband have been trying for 15months. My cycles are between 26-37 days.

Im still in shock, My husband is just sitting watching tv..lol he says it needs to be darker before he gets excited. He said he has got excited in the past and been let down so doesnt want to get his hopes up.
I hope we get more BFP's out of this group! Baby Dust to all!!

Oh and I am 10dpo today!

AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ArmyWife woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is soooo exciting!! So... it def wasn't FMU, right? So if you got a faint line with non-FMU, you're bound to get a nice dark line if you poas tomorrow morning.
I'm so excited for you. You've been waiting far too long!!
I hope this is for real. Good luck and keep us updated!! And try to get a pic up!! (Although it seems like sometimes the really faint lines don't show up on the computer so well.)
:happydance:

Oh, and hi courtw!! :hi: I'm a fellow Buckeye!! :)

AAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ArmyWife woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is soooo exciting!! So... it def wasn't FMU, right? So if you got a faint line with non-FMU, you're bound to get a nice dark line if you poas tomorrow morning.
I'm so excited for you. You've been waiting far too long!!
I hope this is for real. Good luck and keep us updated!! And try to get a pic up!! (Although it seems like sometimes the really faint lines don't show up on the computer so well.)
:happydance:

Oh, and hi courtw!! :hi: I'm a fellow Buckeye!! :)

I just took the test like an hour ago! def wasnt FMU. My husband is telling me to calm down until we test again and get darker lines. I will probably test this weekend. I will def keep you guys posted. :happydance:
Cant wait to hear from everyone else and hopefully more bfps!
baby dust to all! :hugs:

I'll work on getting a picture up.

Just to update everyone I had a pos opk June 6th(monday) Bd on 5th(twice 1 morning, 1night) ,6th at night, 7th at night. And that was it!
Symptoms since then, Immediate cramping after O, for about a week. Dizziness when I stand up. Lil bit of red blood, and brown blood after bowel movement past couple days. I thought for sure I was out.

I had my first infertility appt. on wed. I was going to set up an appt to get a dye test done to check my tubes and get my husbands SA.

Me and husband have been trying for 15months. My cycles are between 26-37 days.

Im still in shock, My husband is just sitting watching tv..lol he says it needs to be darker before he gets excited. He said he has got excited in the past and been let down so doesnt want to get his hopes up.
I hope we get more BFP's out of this group! Baby Dust to all!!

Oh and I am 10dpo today!

First of all, CONGRATS!!! Definitely get a pic up here for us girlies to see. :happydance: I'm so excited for you.

Secondly, what has your bleeding been like? Only with a BM? Red, brown, pink? Watery, stringy, chunky, sticky, kinda dry? I'm asking because I got my +OPK on June 6th, too. So I either O'd on the 7th or 8th. Apparently I did my calculations wrong and am probably 8 or 9dpo. With the newer dates in mind I had a brown or pink tinge to my CM since roughly 5-6dpo. It'd been different each day. Mostly brown, a little pink. Pink and mucus-like. Brown kinda chunky like old blood. Nothing to come onto toilet paper or panties except a watered down red ONCE yesterday. This morning I had blood streaked CM, and now all is brown again. AF is due by Saturday but most likely tomorrow. I keep going back and forth on whether I think I am, or not. Whether I'm out, or in. :shrug:

OH thinks my BBs are getting fuller... still. Like, even more full from before.
I'm an emotional wreck, no more cramps. And almost vomited for no reason this afternoon. Haha.

Sorry for stealing your thunder, lol. Congrats again!!!

Omg omg omg! I decided to take a test for the hell of it and the is clearly a faint second line!!!!!!!! My husband it telling me to calm down cuz he said he wants to see it darker to be sure!!! I may have my first bfp after 15months!!!

What kind/brand test did you use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->