1dpo (June 7) Looking for 2WW buddies

Am I too late to join this party? I O'd on June 6th (or possibly the 7th). I got my first peak reading on my CBFM on the 6th and felt O like pains that evening. 6 DPO today and the waiting is killer.

A bit of background on me - DH and I have been TTC#2 for over a year now. We've been successful in getting pregnant 3 times over this year, but all 3 ended in MC. My last D&C threw my body for a loop and I think I'm FINALLY back on track now (6 months later) after having an HSG and operative hysteroscopy. Hoping we did everything "right" this cycle!

Baby dust to you all. When does everyone plan on testing? I'm hoping to hold out until Friday which will be 10DPO. I usually have a pretty short LP, so 10DPO is good enough for me, if I make it that far! :)

This is my first month not exercising in the 2ww. I always run a couple miles about 3 times a week but Im scared of hurting the little bean as well.

I am always torn on this one...to exercise or not to exercise? I've tried it both ways and have actually determined that for me it doesn't seem to make a lick of difference. With my son, I was teaching aerobics classes (with weights - Group Power/Body Pump) when I conceived him and kept teaching up until I was 6 months pregnant (and even after I stopped teaching I kept working out 5-6 days a week until the week before I delivered). We had no complications with that pregnancy. This time around I don't exercise as much as I did then and I've been tending to tone it down during the TWW and once I do get pregnant, but it hasn't helped me keep any of these pregnancies, so who knows?

Wow, I've missed a lot of over the weekend!

I'm 5DPO and had some symptoms: Horrible stabbing pain in my right bb, twinges, and some cramps. Yesterday my bb were crazy itchy and now I have tons of EWCM. Hmm?

Good luck everyone! Lots of baby dust to you all! Hoping for tons of BFP's!! All the symptoms sound promising!

Hello ladies! I'm afraid this is getting a little bit boring for me as still I haven't had any symptoms. I'm getting a bit worried and I think that probably I won't get my bfp this month either. Never mind!

XX

Madrid, lots of women have had no symptoms and gotten a bfp! FX'd that's the case for you!!
TTC Again, welcome to the thread! :hi: I may be testing on Friday, too, since I'll be 10 dpo as well... although my LP is about 16 or 17 days, so it will still be pretty early for me... I don't care. I've got pee sticks and I know how to use 'em!! BTW, I also have a three yo son. (He'll be four in Sept.) :)

Well, my spotting is diminishing. But, I am preparing for AF. getting my bloodwork done tonight. Yikes!

Could still be implantation bleeding.
Or, I have noticed I often get a little bit of brown spotting about five days before AF comes. It comes and goes away, and then AF comes a few days later. Maybe it's that. I don't know why or what it means, though.
Anywho, you never know. Don't give up hope! :dust:

ArmyWife, that's about the same as I do. A couple miles, a few times a week. I go back and forth between thinking I'd better take it easy and thinking I'd better get into shape before I'm pregnant and can't run anymore. Hopefully at least I'll walk through the pregnancy, and I'd like to get into swimming, too.
I understand how you feel about 14 months of BFN's (I've had nine). But I also try to tell myself, we've been trying for ten months. It's time for that BFP!!
So you go to the dr on Wednesday?

Yep, I go to the doctor on wed and i am so excited. She specializes in infertility. Im not sure what to expect since this is my first visit. I was hoping to be put on clomid or femara for my next cycle(if need be ,hopefully not :D) but im not sure if they will be able to prescribe it to me so soon.
I did have some testing done with my regular family doctor. And she said everything seemed fine. we shall see!!
was ur first child easy to conceive?

Am I too late to join this party? I O'd on June 6th (or possibly the 7th). I got my first peak reading on my CBFM on the 6th and felt O like pains that evening. 6 DPO today and the waiting is killer.

A bit of background on me - DH and I have been TTC#2 for over a year now. We've been successful in getting pregnant 3 times over this year, but all 3 ended in MC. My last D&C threw my body for a loop and I think I'm FINALLY back on track now (6 months later) after having an HSG and operative hysteroscopy. Hoping we did everything "right" this cycle!

Baby dust to you all. When does everyone plan on testing? I'm hoping to hold out until Friday which will be 10DPO. I usually have a pretty short LP, so 10DPO is good enough for me, if I make it that far! :)

Welcome to the party! I got a pos. OPK on June 6th too! I started getting cramping immediately after that and it has let up a bit, but I still feel pinches here and there. how long are your cycles?

Me and DH have been trying for number one for 15months now.

I went to my dr maybe two months ago? It was just a routine gyno appt but she asked what we were doing for bc and I said nothing and when she found out we'd been trying since August, she said we should do some tests. So I had my thyroid and progesterone checked (both fine), then had a post-coital (also fine). After hearing from so many women that you couldn't get help until you had been trying for a year and sometimes longer, I wasn't even going to bring up ttc to her, but I am so glad she is willing to help.
Hopefully since it's been even longer for you, your dr will keep moving forward with whatever is next for you.
Our son was soooo easy... we were ntnp and had only been :sex: for maybe four months. Then I went on bcp, and honestly, I think I wasn't even o'ing for the first few months when I came off of it. Never doing that again. :wacko:

I'll be testing this weekend, but I am kind of worried. What if I didn't ovulate when I thought we did! What if we didn't have enough sex? What if I'm faking these symptoms just cause I really want to have a baby?

Welcome to the party! I got a pos. OPK on June 6th too! I started getting cramping immediately after that and it has let up a bit, but I still feel pinches here and there. how long are your cycles?

Me and DH have been trying for number one for 15months now.

hi armywife 1984 i ovu on the same day as you ive got no symptoms at all today sometimes i dont know whether thats a good thing or a bad thing! lol when are you going to test. I am also an army wife ive been married into the army for nearly 8 years and i was born in 1984! hope every one is well today xxx

Hi all!

Today I feel a bit weird to be honest. This morning I had serious backache and yesterday something like a sharp stabbing pain in my left bb. I've never noticed that before. Don't know......

How are you all feeling? Getting closer to test! When are you planning to start?

XX

Gald to join in on the TWW with your ladies. I could use a distractions. Trying not to symptom spot this cycle, but really I feel NOTHING. Only 7 DPO so I guess that's normal. Having tons of creamy CM...but that is normal for this part of my cycle, so that's meaningless. Guess time will tell. I had my progesterone levels checked yesterday and all came back fine, so I go back tomorrow and again on Friday to have the levels checked again. I'm on CD21 today, but my cycles are usually pretty short (26 days typically). I O'd a little early for me - on the morning of CD14.

Baby dust to you all!

Good that your prog. was normal.

Nothing to report. I felt a weird pain-- really not so much pain as a burning?-- on the left lower abdomen last night, but I always get weird pains and twinges and they turn out to be nothing. But then this morning I took my temp and I thought it was below the coverline, so I was all excited like maybe I was feeling implantation. But then I charted it and it wasn't below. So... I'm just crazy.
I always get more crazy from 7 dpo on because I know I could've actually implanted now.
How's everyone else holding up?

hiya everyone my temps are still high after ovualtion is this good or bad and is there an implantation dip if so i havent had that yet, i feel so hot today ive changed 3 times already lol i have no cm at all dry really lol sorry tmi i know hehe hows everyone today, happy and feeling positive i hope xxxx

What cd are you? It's good that temps are still high. Mine don't actually go down until maybe the day before AF, at the earliest, so not much of an indicator for me.
Implantation dip can happen, but there are lots of women who don't see an implantation dip (or implantation bleeding) and go on to be pregnant.
I don't think cm matters much, either. I've heard people say that they had creamy cm from o up until their bfp, but I've heard people say they were dry, too, and got bfp's.
Good that you're feeling positive!! Keep it up!!

Morning everyone!
8dpo now. I got my blood drawn last night and I'm waiting for the results to come in. So far 2 of them are normal! :happydance: But there's still 3 or 4 more to go. I'm kinda glad they checked my progesterone, I'll let ya'll know how it goes. As far as symptoms goes I felt this weird pinching sensation - lower left abdomen - yesterday evening. I've felt pretty warm the last couple days and discounted it until OH has said that he's cold. (OH still thinks the BBs are getting bigger and he's usually the one telling me not to read into things too much. **TMI ALLERT** My spotting picked up a little bit yesterday so I thought I was totally out for this cycle. It had red/pink/brown tink to some almost EWCM (in parts) but it also seemed kinda... chunky? Or stringy if you moved it with the tp?? Hmmm. So, this morning I wipe and I almost feel kinda wet, weird. My CM is changing to a more moist/creamy almost-but-not-quite yellowish color. One can only hope. After OH gets in the shower I have to start getting ready for the funeral, I'm actually kinda beat up about him not being able to go, but I didn't tell him that. He was upset that he couldn't go with me.

AF is due to arrive in 2 days. Please, please, please!!!, let this be our month!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->