1DPO! TWW Buddies?

hey friends!

happy halloween!!

just wanted to jump on here and give you all a bitty update! everything is going awesome.. we find out the gender on december 5! we have already sent out the invites for the gender reveal party that evening. cannot WAIT! my bump has also popped out this week which is super fun!! love it so much!

hope you are all doing well.. <3

Hey girls! I have internet again!! yay!!
The move went ok, the movers were terrible and I am going to file a complaint, they had an attitude non stop, refused to take part of our couch because of the dog hair (normally they have covers for that case but these ones didn't?), had DH build the bed apart and put it back together and then our new landlord overheard them badmouthing us when they were standing at their truck! I was livid! Then the big shelf in the office they had DH take apart as well when it didn't fit up the stairs here and some parts broke so we are waiting for the replacement parts to be delivered, meanwhile the entire office room is chaos and can't be unpacked.. :(

But that is over now, we have been working 12 hours a day all week (DH has taken leave) unpacking, setting up some new furniture we bought, cleaning, organizing.. today I will do some yard work for the first time and we have to go back to our old place to clean it. But we are taking it easy today and will try not to work all day today.

AF was late so I was getting my hopes up a bit since i was also always hungry and nauseous. I ended up taking an FRER when I was 3 days late and a line instantly popped up! BUT by the time the 3 minutes were up the line was gone??
Took a digi the next day and it said not pregnant :( AF came the morning after full force :(
Not sad about having wasted 2 tests, they are expiring early next year so I am slowly using them up when I have reason to test. But annoyed that I got my hopes up again knowing how slim the chances were..

We will start actively trying again maybe next year, we need to recover from this move financially and I need to find a job and then we'll see..

So that is our life right now, it's good! Now I just need to find a job, that is what I am focusing on now beside making this a nice home for us!

Wanna I am so glad to see everything is going great!!

lilsoy I'm sorry about your husbands SA! It's so frustrating! But I'm excited for you guys to try again!

Gohan that sounds promising, praying for you guys!

My friend Danielle just lost her 4th pregnancy.....so heartbreaking. Sometimes, life just isn't fair.

As for me, just waiting to ovulate. I'm thinking of this one as a practice cycle to see if anything has changed since the surgery.

I hope all is well with everyone...way too quiet on here.

I am so so sorry to hear about Danielle. How unfair. I dont even know what to say. Thankful that she has a friend like you who can hold her up and support her in this time.

Let us know what happens with your cycle! So exciting!!

Good to hear from you, mrs vet! Sorry to hear about your frustrating cycle!! I can't wait for you ladies to get your bfps.

Heard baby today at my dr appt.. It never gets old! 15 weeks today!

Have a happy Friday tomorrow everybody. And a fun weekend!!

So sorry to hear about Danielle, lilsoy. I am praying for her. I hope things go well with your practice run! :hugs:

Liz - I'm so glad that you got to hear your little bean! Such a blessing! :hugs:

AFM, not too much to report I guess. My uncle is getting married on March 21st, so I'm flying out 2 weeks early to help with the wedding. I'll be in Ohio close to a month. I'm excited! :clap:

If you ladies could pray about something for me, I'd appreciate it. I have an appointment on the 12th of this month to see a Gastroenterologist. It is an initial visit. I am going to see if I can get a fecal transplant done. I know it sounds disgusting, but it may be my only chance to be cured of C. Diff. And if it works, I can move back home and not worry about my mom. I'm hoping to get the procedure done before March, so I can go home and know that I did all I can do. But prayers would be appreciated.

I am doing well, otherwise. Not pregnant, just so everyone knows. :haha:

Chi is doing wonderfully. We just bought her a little perch with toys, she loves it so much! She's just so cute! I fall more in love with her everyday! But she likes to bite our feet. We are training her, but we are still working on it. She is gradually transitioning to dry food. She is a little ball of energy! Anyway, it's 3am here and I need to fight my insomnia, so I'll check back in soon! Love you all! :hugs;

Hey girls,

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. I may be close to ovulating. I saw some EWCM so I'm anxious to take my OPK today. I temped this morning but know it's not accurate since I was up late last night and had a couple beers so I didn't even bother recording it. I will continue temping tomorrow I guess...it's so much harder to stay consistent on the weekends.

That is great you got to hear the heartbeat again Liz. I bet it will never get old.

Praying for a good diagnosis Elena!!

So sorry to hear about Danielle!! That is just not fair! :(

Nothing to report here. Met my friend yesterday who is due in january, i am so happy for her but it still makes me sad a bit each time.

Elaina the biting your feet is typical when kittens live alone. SamSam did that and it got worse to the point that we were considering giving him back. It instantly stopped after we got him a buddy, same gender around the same age but well socialized (means not separated from the mother until 12 weeks old). Oreo was such a blessing!
I am still amazed, yesterday our landlord picked him up and cuddled him for a while, that used to be impossible because he would attack the hands. Now he is just adorable!

Hey ladies, just a quick update.

We lost power last night at about 7:30. We still don't have power, so I'm at my MILs work to keep warm, since it is 36 degrees outside and even colder inside. Hubby has his district manager in the store today, so please pray for him.

Chi is doing well. She has officially transitioned to hard kitten food! I'm so proud of her!

Please pray our power comes back on soon. AF just arrived today, right on schedule. She's a witch this time, which I expected because last time was unusually easy.

I had my first Pap test since 2011 after I was raped. I thought I'd be okay, but I definitely wasn't. It was so horrifying. I thought since I DTD with DH all the time, I wouldn't have an issue; but boy was I wrong. I spent all that day in my bed crying. I still can't pee without getting nervous. Please pray for me. I also had labs drawn, and my iodine level is low, my hormones are crapped up again, my inflammation levels are still crazy high. I've been pretty depressed recently. It's not going so well over here. Prayer would be wonderful.

Just wanted to update you all.

Elena~ Sorry you are having such a hard time lately. I always get depressed when it starts getting cold outside. I'm hoping your power came on quickly. That is such a pain when that happens. I'm glad to hear that your kitty is doing so well. She must be a nice distraction from the whole TTC game.

As for me, I guess I'm in my first TWW since July. Although, we didn't put a ton of effort into "trying" this time. I just wanted to see if my cycle had changed and if I would actually ovulate etc. I think I ovulated on Thursday. I had like 3 positive OPK's which is weird but I think that I caught it on the upswing and downswing because the one in the middle was definitely the darkest one. So I think I will test on Thanksgiving if I don't get AF before then. That would be awesome to get a BFP on Thanksgiving. I'm not counting on it though.

So in other news, I cut 6 inches off my hair and dyed my blonde to a warm brown color. It's very different but I like it. I just really felt like I needed some sort of drastic change. My students are going to flip out tomorrow so I'm not looking forward to dealing with their reactions all day but there is no avoiding it. Ok well, that's it from me. I hope you are all doing well. Miss you gals!

Hey ya'll!

We are pretty much settled in our house now, still a few small things to do but everything important is ready!
Still looking for a job but it is difficult. I'm quite happy as a stay at home wife though, I still want to work so we have some extra money to save up but i am ok with waiting for the right job to come.

Elaina I bet that triggered some bad memories for you, how terrible! :( But it's good that you got it done anyway!

lilsoy I am crossing my fingers!

I am starting to think about actively trying again. Going back and forth if I want to or not. Haven't talked to DH about it yet, i think he is ok either way but i don't want to get him excited unless i'm sure i am ready to try again. I'm mostly wirried that I would start stressing about it again...

Yay for getting that move under your belt Mrs. Vet!!...and for maybe joining the TTC roller coaster again! I hope you decide to go ahead and start trying again but doing what's best for you stress wise is most important.

My cycle is confusing me. My temp was super low this morning. I either never ovulated (which has never happened since I've been tracking) or I don't know what else. I thought maybe it could have been an implantation dip but I think it would be too early at either 4 or 5 dpo. I guess I will just see what my temp is tomorrow morning. It could just be my cycle trying to get on track after surgery and going off BCP. I guess time will tell. Well, I just wanted to see what was going on. I think our little thread is starting to die out a little.

Hey ladies!

It does seem like our thread is dying out. I hope we can revive it. Our power came back on at about 9pm that same day I posted. Chi is doing much better in terms of biting our feet. She is the most affectionate kitty I've ever met. :cloud9:

AF hasn't really been that bad this time around. The first day was horrible, but since then, it's not been that bad. :thumbup:

In regards to my appointment on the 12th...I didn't go. The Doctor's office scheduled me with the wrong Doctor. So, I made a new appointment on December 4th. I pray it goes well. [-o&lt;

Hubby has three days off in a row starting today. :happydance: We're going to have an Anime Marathon! We bought snacks tonight and everything! :happydance:

I'm CD5 today, so this should be the last day of AF. :thumbup: I finally got some IC's in the mail last week, so now I'm prepared. :thumbup: We still aren't officially TTC, just NTNP. DH has been unusually sweet recently. He's been really cuddly in the mornings. :cloud9:

We are having Thanksgiving at my BIL's house again this year. I'm looking forward to spending time with both my BIL's and their girlfriends. :cloud9:

My Uncle is doing well, and his fiancee will be flying into Ohio from Hong Kong the day after Thanksgiving. I'll be flying back home in the beginning of March, as the wedding date is set for March 21st. I'll be staying for almost a month. A long overdo vacation! :happydance: Emma and CJ are adjusting just fine. They call my Uncle's ex wife's husband Doc, and they will be calling my new Aunt "Momma." Emma is very excited about getting a new brother. I hope the transition goes as well as everyone hopes.

My grandparent's are finally putting my mentally ill 97 year old Great-Grandmother in a nursing home. It will be the first time in over 30 years that they won't have to care for her. I'm so blessed that they will be able to focus on themselves now. :cloud9:

Sorry for the super long post, but I just wanted to update everyone. I love and miss you all like CRAZY!

:hugs: :kiss: :flower:

I hope to hear back from you all soon! :flower:

Three days off sounds great!! Enjoy the time with your hubby! Another one of my friends just found out she's pregnant. I hope it works out for her. She's had a couple mc's too so fingers crossed! I'm going to test the Wed. Before Thanksgiving. My body is doing some weird things. They could be symptoms or just my body getting back on track. It would be so great to be pregnant . Anyway, talk to ya'll later!!

hey loves. just wanted to pop in and see how you are all doing.

it would be great to have you back, mrs. vet. let us know what you decide.. <3

eeeek.. so excited lilsoy. keep us posted! praying for you!!

all is well with me.. miss you guys!

Liz~ I love coming on here and seeing what fruit and/or vegetable your baby is the size of...haha! I guess it's the small things in life :)

you're the sweetest.. thanks love.

having a bad day. and had a bad night. ugh! had a really nice day yesterday and then got home in the evening had a nice warm bath.. and then got into bed with my hubby to watch some of our favorite shows. (the office.. love it!) i got one of my horrible headaches that i've been getting almost daily.. and started feeling really depressed. went to bed.. woke up at 1am still with the headache.. and just dreamt vividly all night long. kept waking up.. was awake from 4-5.. now am miserable today and feeling even more depressed. i called my mom and asked her to pray for me. she thinks its just hormones.. im sure it is too.

i just have a million things going on this week.. i am working a full week this week because my colleague is going away so i have to fill in for her.. am meeting with a friend for coffee tonight and another friend on wednesday. thanksgiving dinner on thursday night (my mom is american so we celebrate canadian and american thanksgiving!) then small group (with our church group) after that.. then friday we are going to pack shoe boxes with samaritans purse.. and a work christmas party on saturday. and next week is gonna be mega crazy leading up to our gender reveal party on the 5th! so much preparation to do and just feeling overwhelmed. trying to go a day at a time.. blech.

thanks for letting me rant.. love you all. hope you have a great week.

Hey ladies! Just checking in! I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! We went to my BILs house. It was nice. I got a lot of awesome stuff on Black Friday too!

I should be ovulating either today or tomorrow. Judging by the amount of EWCM over the past couple days, and it's increase. Hubby and I DTD a couple days ago, and plan to BD again today, so we feel hopeful, but not overly so. Just trying to take it in stride. :thumbup:

Hubby and I are seriously considering moving to Indiana. Of course, a lot has to be taken into account, but we feel this will be the best for us. Please pray for us.

Chi is getting so big! She has stopped the feet biting, after we got her some more interactive toys to play with, she's doing beautifully! She has taken me as her mother, as she kneads my belly and chest while purring every night. She likes to be close to me all the time. I've fallen in love with this little kitten. :cloud9: She's 14 weeks old, and weighs 3.6 pounds. She had her last round of shots on Saturday, and she hasn't had any accidents at all recently. I'm so proud of my little kitty! :cloud9:

My grandfather didn't last 3 days with my great-grandmother in the nursing home. He brought her home. I'm so frustrated with him right now. :hissy: I wish he would just listen to me and all the other children and grandchildren. But the man is so stubborn! :hissy:

Anyway, that's about it for me. Looking forward to Liz's gender reveal! :clap: hope you all are well! :hugs:

Hey girls!

How is everyone?

Elaina that sounds exciting but it is also a big step with a lot to consider! I hope you can find the answer about what's best for all of you guys!

Life is crazy here, whoever said stay-at-home-wives have nothing to do all day hasn't walked in their shoes yet.
I guess it's because we only have one car so I am driving DH to work pretty much every day so I have it, then Oreo is still dealing with that ear infection that just doesn't want to completely go away so he still needs to see the vet regular.
They are outdoor cats now after they escaped several times, we were going to wait until spring to let them out so they are one year old and it would be warmer but they waited for every door or window to open to slip out so we just let them go and it's been going really well, they always come home the latest after 2 hours and if I call them they come running as fast as they can.
SamSam (our older cat) has been chased by a dog though that somehow got on our property and hit the porch door with his head, that was an emergency vet visit on Thanksgiving night. :(
So between him and Oreo needing vet visits, Barclays Training at dog school (we want to do the National Championship in Rally Obedience next spring if we qualified), driving my husband around, job interviews and taking care of the house it all feels like a full time job!
I keep wondering how that is going to work with a baby but i know it would!

I just started AF, after she is gone we will just go back to trying to dtd every other day, no OPKs or temping yet. If we can't keep up with that because of our crazy schedules we will get OPKs again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->