1DPO! TWW Buddies?

Sorry, I am terrible about logging in regular!
Gohan I hope it is not too bad with your teeth! I had 3 of them removed at once and it was a nightmare, I got an infection and lost so much weight even now almost 3 years later I am still not back on my old weight (I am having a very hard time gaining any weight)!

DH is out of the country for work until february so no ttc for us :( I miss him so much!! It's weird because we have done so much worse with deployments, 10 months of being on different ends of the world... but I was busy with school then and we were not used to living together so this time it seems harder on me!
Job hunting is beyond frustrating because my first degree is too long ago and I haven't worked in the field so now no one is hiring me and the other one I don't have a degree, just the classes so no one is hiring me either. I am waiting for an appointment with the unemployment office to get some advice which jobs I could apply for..

I will find out if our insurance covers an initial visit at the fertility clinic to get some information on what options we would have and what it would cost and all that. We are set on not going for IVF but still on the edge about IUI.
If it is covered we will make an appointment.

I rented "what to expect when you're expecting", I just started watching it so I don't know what is going to happen but so far with their ttc and with what people are saying I feel like that movie is describing pretty good what we all are going through!
I am curious about what is going to happen!

Shouldn't have watched a movie that is all about pregnant ladies!! Stupid me! :cry::cry::cry:

Yea, I watched that movie when I was pregnant once before the miscarriage so it's probably one that would've been good but now it just reminds me of being pregnant and miscarrying.... so no good.

I didn't get to read through everything yet. I just wanted to check it real quick. Everything is going well over here. I think that I just ovulated like yesterday or maybe even right now. I'm going to try to get another BD session in today and then start the TWW. I had crazy cramps and pain in my lower abdomen yesterday which is why I think that is when I ovulated. It was so bad that it kept me from being active yesterday which is pretty uncommon. Oh well, all better today.

I think I'm starting to make peace with idea of not being able to have children because I feel way less anxious this time. I'm thinking the TWW won't be too bad if I'm not stressed the whole time.

Hey lovelies. I hope everyone is doing alright.

Mrs. Vet - I'm sorry you are missing your DH. I bought the book last year when I got pregnant. I haven't even opened it, since I began miscarrying that same night. I am praying for you.

Lilsoy - I am still praying hard for your rainbow baby. I am praying for all of our rainbow babies. I pray that we can all bear our children healthily and naturally. :hugs:

AFM... I have had EWCM for the last 4 days. Yesterday was the most I had, and I was cramping on and off all day, so I'm guessing I O'd then. A bit early for me, but I've been trying to keep more track of everything. My sex drive has been through the roof. It's insane. But, DH and I did manage to BD 3 times over my fertile window, which is good. 😊 My mouth is healing very well, and I've not had hardly any pain in a few days! 😁

I hope everyone is well. Has anybody heard from Liz or Kelly? I hope they are both doing well. Anyway, I pray that this is our month, Mrs. Vet and lilsoy! :hugs: :dust:

Yea, I watched that movie when I was pregnant once before the miscarriage so it's probably one that would've been good but now it just reminds me of being pregnant and miscarrying.... so no good.

I didn't get to read through everything yet. I just wanted to check it real quick. Everything is going well over here. I think that I just ovulated like yesterday or maybe even right now. I'm going to try to get another BD session in today and then start the TWW. I had crazy cramps and pain in my lower abdomen yesterday which is why I think that is when I ovulated. It was so bad that it kept me from being active yesterday which is pretty uncommon. Oh well, all better today.

I think I'm starting to make peace with idea of not being able to have children because I feel way less anxious this time. I'm thinking the TWW won't be too bad if I'm not stressed the whole time.

I'm so sorry! I really hope that you will get a rainbow baby!!
I just wish we could all have our BFPs, why does it have to be so difficult!! :(

Hey lovelies. I hope everyone is doing alright.

Mrs. Vet - I'm sorry you are missing your DH. I bought the book last year when I got pregnant. I haven't even opened it, since I began miscarrying that same night. I am praying for you.

Lilsoy - I am still praying hard for your rainbow baby. I am praying for all of our rainbow babies. I pray that we can all bear our children healthily and naturally. :hugs:

AFM... I have had EWCM for the last 4 days. Yesterday was the most I had, and I was cramping on and off all day, so I'm guessing I O'd then. A bit early for me, but I've been trying to keep more track of everything. My sex drive has been through the roof. It's insane. But, DH and I did manage to BD 3 times over my fertile window, which is good. 😊 My mouth is healing very well, and I've not had hardly any pain in a few days! 😁

I hope everyone is well. Has anybody heard from Liz or Kelly? I hope they are both doing well. Anyway, I pray that this is our month, Mrs. Vet and lilsoy! :hugs: :dust:

So sorry! Seems like it hasn't been bringing good luck for anyone here!
Hoping that this is your month too! Thank you so much for the prayers!

Won't be our month as AF is due right when DH comes back (of course, can't even get a little homecoming honeymoon because I get AF right then.. :growlmad:) But maybe next month!

AFM, we have an appointment at the fertility clinic right after DH gets back, glad that worked out! For sure all testing is covered by insurance, about what options we have and the coverage of them we will learn when we are there.
I have to download some forms to fill out for us and get referrals from our normal doctor on the day of the appointment as I need DH's insurance card for it so I can't get them sooner so that is going to be a logistic nightmare that day but I'm sure it will work out. I am glad we can get some information and then make an educated decision about how to proceed from here.

Meanwhile I am so happy that I have my fur babies! I am really not sure where I would be without them today.

And I am really glad to have you ladies to talk to and vent to!!

hey ladies.. just wanted to pop in quick!!

26 weeks 1 day for me.. things are going great! baby boy is moving around like crazy in there.. even with an Anterior Placenta. I was worried I wouldnt feel him but i do!! that makes me happy.

i have having some pooping issues.. it keeps getting literally STUCK on the way out.. it is horrible. i finally got it out last night.. and now i'm having this issue again today. i drink about 2L of water a day and always eat a ton of fruit.. any suggestions!?!

praying for you all to get your bfp soon.. tons of love!

hey friends! hope your week is going well!

just wanted to let you know i passed my glucose test! yippee! and it really wasnt gross at all. i did find out though that i have an iron deficiency so i am now on an iron supplement. no biggie!

hope you are all well!

Hey ladies!

wanna it's great to hear from you! I am so happy to see things are going well! Yay for passing the glucose test!! They don't even do it over here unless there is a reason to worry about it I think.

For me, AF showed up today which is good news, she came a few days early and therefore is going to be gone again by the time DH comes home!! So happy, I was so pissed when I saw that AF is due right when DH comes home and now I don't have to worry about it!

I am coming down with a cold, having a sore throat and a headache and feel overall crappy. Tomorrow morning I have an appointment that requires me to get up really early so that is going to suck, I hope I can even make it!

I just wanted to say hello gals. AF came last weekend and is almost gone again. This thing is really starting to take over my life so I think that I'm going to take this next month off and just see what happens. I feel like it's starting to effect my marriage negatively ...not to even mention my daily happiness and contentment.

One of my best friends just announced her pregnancy and my other best friend is going to start trying for her 2nd this summer. Last time it took her a whole two months so pretty soon I'm going to be surrounded by preggos again. It's just so hard.

In normal life news, wish me luck tomorrow. I have to host a Cookies and Canvas event at the intermediate academy where I work. I'm a Visual Arts teacher...not sure if I told you all that. I'm super nervous about it so I'm going to need some prayers all day!

I hope you are all doing well. I really do miss talking with you all!

Hey girls,

lilsoy how did the event go?

I completely understand needing a break, I think it can take a toll on the relationship with all the ttc stress! I hope you can clear your head a bit and focus on other things in your life too!

How is everyone else doing?

We had our first visit at the fertility clinic yesterday. Turns out DH's SA must be somehow wrong because the doctor said the numbers don't add up and the difference between the first and the second SA within that time frame is medically not possible.
So he is going in on thursday for a new one at the clinic and some bloodwork and I go in too for seeing if I have follicles developing as I'll be CD12 then. Then 10 days later I have to go back for bloodwork and then I have to go in again once AF starts for more bloodwork.

I find the whole thing overwhelming and still have trouble with the fact that we have to do all of that but we need some answers and then see where we go from there. Maybe it isn't as bad as it looked after this SA, who knows?
Maybe there is issues for me that we didn't know about!
I hope I don't have to wait the entire cycle to get some results!

I should be ovulating around Valentine's Day so let's hope we can maybe make it work without any treatments!

Hey lovelies! :hugs:

So sorry that I've been in and out like this. :nope:

I got AF on CD26. My cycle average is now 27 days. My last 4 cycles have been 28, 27, 27, 26. So maybe my cycle is finally regulating? I have noticed a significant difference in the production of CM. It seems more "normal." When I see my Doc either this week, I will have a progesterone test done to see what it looks like. I'm hoping it's gone up, it's been almost undetectable for months now. :nope:

Today is CD10, and I should ovulate around CD15. So, right around V-Day! :happydance: I have been having creamy CM for the last few days, so I'm feeling somewhat hopeful. :thumbup:

I hope everyone is doing well. I miss hearing from Kelly. I need to message her on Instagram. :thumbup:

Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. :hugs:

Yay for your cycles regulating Elaina!!
I thought I'd be ovulating around Valentine's day, well was at the RE this morning for bloodwork and ultrasound and turns out I am ovulating today!!
Funny thing is, OPK was negative yesterday morning, took one when we came back from the RE and it was a darker line but still negative, now the line got lighter.. either my OPKs suck or it would have been positive last night or first thing this morning had I taken one then..

We couldn't BD all week as DH had to give a sample today too but we will get busy tonight and hope that he has some left to catch that egg! Will also do some more BD, not sure if that will do anything but it's all we can do now..
They took so much blood I had to lay down (was feeling lousy to begin with this morning) and still feel weak!

Next bloodwork appointment I should be around 10dpo so I'm wondering if it makes sense to ask for an hcg test?

Hey loves.

Just wanted to post quickly. Our Valentines Day is full of antihistamines and cough syrups, as we both have some sort of bronchial infection. On top of that, my nausea is terrible.

Also, please pray for my family. My great-grandmother passed away tonight, at about 3:30am EST. I will not be attending the funeral for financial and personal reasons. I just won't spend $1000 for a plane ticket home to go to a funeral for somebody I cared little to nothing about. I know that sounds so cruel, but nobody can truly know how much pain she brought my family, and my brother and I especially. So, especially pray for my brother. He is home and has no choice but to attend. So please pray for him. I hope to catch up with you all soon. Blessings to all. ❤️

Hope your brother stays strong :hugs: I know how cruel it can seem to not feel sorry for someone's passing, but I've been through that as well.

I'm just now 1 dpo and I was lurking in the TWW threads and saw your post. Just a friendly hug :hugs: and good luck getting better so you can start working on that :bfp: :happydance:

Thank you so much. It means a lot that you would post this. :hugs: I wish you luck in your TTC! 😊

Well, it's been some sort of hell this weekend. I got so sick yesterday that I went to urgent care, just for them to give me codeine cough syrup and basically call me a pussy. I couldn't sleep due to the pain. My neck is tender to the touch and my neck glands were so swollen you could tell without being a freakin doctor! After being tortured with lack of sleep and excruciating pain with swallowing even my own saliva, I took to texting and emailing every doctor and nurse on my medical team and begged to get in. I knew this isn't a typical sore throat, and I WASN'T exaggerating! So, my PCP squeezed me in, and he looked at me and his eyes got big. I lost my voice two days ago, so hubby had to relay for me and doc read what I had typed in my phone. He looked in my ears first, and they are both full of fluid, and my left ear is infected. Then he looked in my throat and gasped. He took a step back and said, "This has to be the most severe case of Strep Throat I've seen in over a decade." He said he didn't even need to swab, because it was that clear how bad the infection was. When I told him the doc at the urgent care clinic said it was just a sore throat, my doc said that he was either blind or a complete moron. He said if I had waited two more days, I would have likely gone septic. Now I'm taking a whopper of an antibiotic to get it killed. I Am just miserable. I just can't stand this! :cry:

Oh wow, Gohan3117!

You poor thing. Glad you went with your instinct and got better medical help.
Get well soon! <3

oh Gohan.. that is AWFUL. i am so sorry that you are so sick.. how are you feeling today? i can't believe the other dr gave you such bad advice. terrible.. thinking of you!!

praying for all the rest of my friends as well. i think of you often! have you had any results back yet, lilsoy? how are you mrs. vet?

as for me.. my hubby just got back from guatemala on Monday - he was gone for 10 days. you may remember last February he went away to DR Congo for 10 days and that was when i had my miscarriage. i was so nervous about him going away again but all is well!

our little man is growing like crazy. i am officially at the uncomfortable stage but am taking every day with thankfulness that he is healthy and growing away! my last day of work is march 13 (7 weeks before he is due) so that i can have some time to rest and prepare! looking forward to being done working for a year!

have a great day everyone.. the sun is shining and it is WARM here today! It is supposed to be 46 F (I know that isnt ALL that warm but it is usually FREEZING all winter! and it sure feels warm to me!! haha) we have an an unusually warm winter so that is great!!

love you all!

Hey everyone,

The event at my school went very well. Things at work right now are fantastic. But I don't want to bore you with all of that.

As far as TTC, I sort of took a break but then kind of caved at the last minute as I started doing OPK's. I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday so today is 1 dpo. We got some well timed bd sessions in there but as usual, I'm pretty realistic and am not hoping for much.

I'm starting to plan my life around not having children now. I really only have 4 more months to concieve before they suggest I go back on BC to keep the endometriosis at bay.

I'm not really interested in adoption and I don't think IVF is an option because of finances....plus I just don't think I want to go that route. So I guess we'll see.

Wanna - So glad your hubby is back and that the pregnancy is going so well.

Gohan - So sorry for your illness and family troubles. You are in my prayers.

Mrs. Vet - Going to the FS is exciting. I hope they find some answers. I also hope your OH's SA turns out positive. I hate waiting on the results of those things!

I think I saw a new member on here....Good luck on your TTC journey!

I hope you all have a great weekend. It's super cold here and supposed to be crappy all weekend. THat is a bummer because my hubby's bday is tomorrow and it would be cool if it wasn't so crappy out. OH well. Talk to you all later.

Hey girls!

Sorry for being out again. We have been fighting for our cat Oreo's life half of last week, he started with a high fever and some throwing up on Valentine's Day so we spend that night at the emergency vet, were back on sunday as he still had a high fever. He ate a bit that night, then stopped completely monday.
They didn't find anything, he was coughing by then and had a sore throat so they suspect some sort of infection.
I had to force feed him and he needed to get several IVs until wednesday, wednesday I just started praying to the Lord for a sign if I should continue to fight for his life or just let him go. He started eating an hour later and has recovered fast since!
We are going for another check up today, he has been coughing once in a while still and is still on antibiotics but seems fine other than that, eating a lot and going outside as normal. So I hope that he is going to be fine!

We still managed to BD around ovulation, I am 9dpo today. Went for another round of bloodwork at the RE today and they are also testing for pregnancy! No idea when I can call about it, she said if they do find anything they are most likely calling me.
Not getting my hopes up though that it might work and it also is very early so even if I were preggo the blood test might not even show it.
Tested this morning with an IC just to be sure and it was BFN. Trying to hold off with testing now until end of the week.. not sure if it's going to work LOL

Gohan I'm sorry you are so sick! I hope with the Antibiotics you will start feeling better soon!

lilsoy I am really crossing my fingers that you will get your BFP before you have to get back on BC. I totally understand not wanting adoption, we have thought about when to give up and plan our life without kids as well, we aren't there yet but we know the day might come.. it is such a hard decision to make!

wanna so glad everything is going well! That must have been scary for him to be gone exactly around that time again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->