1st m/c January, 2nd m/c May, still trying for 3rd BFP

They do have me on progesterone suppositories, started at 4w4d. My sister is a L&D nurse in a small town (4hrs away), so she had her Dr's see me as soon as I got a +ve HPT. We saw a gest sac :) Her Dr's then called my local OB/GYN and I was seen for a scan at 5w5d (yolk sac), 6w6d (hb <3), 8w1d (hb)...I'll go to Genetic Counseling & have NT Scan at 12w2d. They are certainly paying more attention to me this round!

For now I pray for the ms to ease up and try not to feel so bad that Pierce is over indulging in tv!

Glad you all are well. Talks of #3?? I'm silently panicking over having a 3yo and newborn-ha!!

When is your scan Angel? Very excited for you! And very happy too - really have been hoping you will have another baby :)

Ha ha my signature &#128517;&#128514; I'm not pregnant again !

Well is hAppened

One oopstnis month the day before pos opk

11 dpo today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 4
So I popped in here to let you all know what hope this thread gave me back I'm February after my MMC. Well I finally pushed to have my progesterone tested and it's super low. Going on Prometrium this cycle to see if that helps. Trying to stay hopeful, but my heart is still breaking. Did any of you go through something like that?

Oh wow Bazz. Such lovely news. I haven't been on here in ages. So pleased I decided to pop on and see what's happening! Good luck with the pregnancy.

Lesondemavie sorry you are going through this. I had low progesterone too but they only ever gave me supplements to take after I got a bfp. Fingers crossed that prometrium works for you first cycle. Let us know!

Hope everyone else is well? Hello from this side of the globe. Xx

Thanks for the response manny. I suppose it is possible to get pregnant naturally despite the low progesterone since it already happened once, but the ob said that my lining is probably too thin for implantation. My level was just 3.7ng/ml at 7 DPO. It took 6 cycles the first time, and I'm already on my 4th cycle since the MMC. Hoping Prometrium helps speed things along. Did it take you long to conceive naturally with low progesterone?

Thanks for the response manny. I suppose it is possible to get pregnant naturally despite the low progesterone since it already happened once, but the ob said that my lining is probably to thin for implantation. My level was just 3.7ng/ml at 7 DPO. It took 6 cycles the first time, and I'm already on my 4th cycle since the MMC. Hoping Prometrium helps speed things along. Did it take you long to conceive naturally with low progesterone?

Hi

I'm no help with low prog but wanted to wish you luck xx

Sorry Lesondemavie - I don't come on here too often so apologies for taking so long to come back to you. Never really had too much problem getting pregnant. First pregnancy was the first month we tried. After 1st MC, we waited one month and then got pregnant again the next month. Third pregnancy took 2 or 3 months - can't really remember. Fourth pregnancy took about 6 months but TBH, my ovulation cycle was still a bit out after DS was born and having a one year old didn't allow us much time to DTD. How is it going with you?

So DH and I had a weekend away this weekend and DTD a lot. I haven't been tracking my cycles too well and haven't been on BC. Anyhow - just realised I probably O'ed this weekend so watch this space. Hubby is very keen on a third but I am freaking out a bit. I know my luck - I'll probably end up with twins! If its BFN for me this month, I think we will wait a bit longer. Not sure Im ready to go back to real baby stages but also knocking on the door of 40 so can't wait too much longer if we do want another.

Hope everyone is well. xxx

I'm not so great manny, but thanks for asking. My first cycle with Progesterone was a bust, and it took 4 days after stopping for AF to arrive. On to cycle 5 post-MMC. Hoping this is the one.

Bazz ~ Congratulations!! Have you had any Dr appts yet?

Manny ~ Any #3 news?

I'm rarely on BnB but it's nice to pop in and see mini updates with you ladies :) I'm 32 weeks...braving a brutal summer, ready for this little fella to make his debut!

Leson ~ Sorry to hear about your progesterone struggles, fingers crossed the Dr's can get you sorted :hugs:

Yes I've had three scans so far! Some spotting early on and. Big bleed at 9 weeks so cause seen on scan. 12 week scan looked great and I check the Hb regularly xx

Wow can't believe your 32 weeks already!!!

Manny how r u ?

Hi all, how is everyone? So DH and I decided to try for no 3 for one month only. We didn't want baby to be born after May because how schools work here. We decided that if it didn't work in the one month, then we would wait until May 2017, try for 4 months and if nothing, we would just be happy with our 2. Anyway, the first month worked! Got bfp last week. I'm in a bit of shock and have absolutely no idea how we will cope. Need a bigger car, bigger house etc. but it's still early days so we'll see what happens. My test this morning seems a bit lighter than yesterday but the control line is much lighter too so I'm guessing it's just the test. Going to go for bloods this week and then first scan in a couple of weeks. Will keep you all posted. Xxx

And here are my tests! Far right is from Friday, middle is from Sunday and far left is from today. Im a bit worried that todays test and yesterdays test look almost the same (in fact todays might be a bit lighter) but the control line on todays test also looks much lighter so Im hoping its just the test. Will do another one tomorrow and see what happens. xx

Attachments

• IMG_4266.JPG
    IMG_4266.JPG
    287.1 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78