2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

well i put in my temp from this morning and FF changed me to 5 dpo...but i dont trust it at all.

i was already on the fence about being 3/4 dpo but now they throw 5 dpo into the mix too. there are just too variables for FF to be accurate for me.

take a look:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

i think if the temps for cd10/11 were taken at the proper times it would put me at 3 dpo

well i put in my temp from this morning and FF changed me to 5 dpo...but i dont trust it at all.

i was already on the fence about being 3/4 dpo but now they throw 5 dpo into the mix too. there are just too variables for FF to be accurate for me.

take a look:

My Ovulation Chart

i think if the temps for cd10/11 were taken at the proper times it would put me at 3 dpo

try adjusting your temps and see what happens and then post your chart again for me to have a look :) ive done it twice in this cycle cos i woke up 3 hours earlier than usual!

take a look:

My Ovulation Chart

also can you remember your CM because that can help ff pin point your ovulation!! i find with your temps and opk sometimes it has the dotted lines where when i input CM aswell it always has definite lines!

ok ill do that. its gonna take me a little tho ive gotta get some work done first.

ok ill do that. its gonna take me a little tho ive gotta get some work done first.

no worries, i probably should be doing work right now, but taking a 'break' stalking charts and reading posts!! it seems its all i am doing these days!!

haha couldnt help myself had to do it before i started work now ...now its 3dpo do you think i should stick with this?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

haha couldnt help myself had to do it before i started work now ...now its 3dpo do you think i should stick with this?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

looks good to me, ill send you a picture of mine and you can compare if you want?

*maybe just see what the next few days temperatures are aswell and keep the old temperatures in the notes section. but for now keep it as 3dpo. how early do you usually ovulate?

ive had a pos opk as early as cd6 with that cycle being 21 days and ive had that a couple times since ive been off bcp/tracking (march 2012) EDIT: im usually 26 day cycle tho

yeah i think im going to keep it at 3 dpo...itll keep me from testing too early too. at least we bd'd around either day or i would be freakin out right now.

ive had a pos opk as early as cd6 with that cycle being 21 days and ive had that a couple times since ive been off bcp/tracking (march 2012)

yeah i think im going to keep it at 3 dpo...itll keep me from testing too early too. at least we bd'd around either day or i would be freakin out right now.

youve got a really nice temp rise and the right CM so it defo looks like you ovulated on that day :) im 4dpo so we're in this together. when you planning to test?

tricky question lol...march 2nd puts me on a saturday so DH and i can test together. he had a hard time waiting last month too but that is the plan as of right now. march 2nd.

tricky question lol...march 2nd puts me on a saturday so DH and i can test together. he had a hard time waiting last month too but that is the plan as of right now. march 2nd.

i always try to wait for AF to show and after 2 years i hate seeing bfn so recently not even touched a test! but this cycle i feel different, im feeling positive! AF due a week tomorrow, but thats only 12dpo for me so probs silly testing earlier, what do you think? only a small percentage of women get bfp 10dpo and it might dishearten me to see a bfn?!

well ive woke up today with spots, i never get spots fingers croosed its a good sign, i got them when i was pregnant with my son.
i would wait until al least 12dpo if you can wait. in all my pregnancies the earliest ive got a positive it 11dpo.

keeping my fingers crossed for everyone

probably silly testing way to early...like 6dpo however if you feel up to it and prepare yourself that there is a chance it could be a bfn then 10 dpo wouldnt be too crazy. though after last month seeing all those indents i really dont think i have the strength to deal with that.

in a perfect world i would really rather wait until i missed my period but that will NEVER happen lol

well ive woke up today with spots, i never get spots fingers croosed its a good sign, i got them when i was pregnant with my son.
i would wait until al least 12dpo if you can wait. in all my pregnancies the earliest ive got a positive it 11dpo.

keeping my fingers crossed for everyone

ooohh fingers crossed!! i keep sympton spotting, anything even if its silly!

probably silly testing way to early...like 6dpo however if you feel up to it and prepare yourself that there is a chance it could be a bfn then 10 dpo wouldnt be too crazy. though after last month seeing all those indents i really dont think i have the strength to deal with that.

in a perfect world i would really rather wait until i missed my period but that will NEVER happen lol

yeah i wont do it before 10dpo but maybe 10dpo :winkwink: we'll see how long i can last. Babies and pregnancy is all OH and i talk about!!

one question, if our LP is 12 days does that mean we implant earlier or could it be the same as if you had a 14/15 days LP???

I'm testing on the 28th! that's if AF doesn't show! Good luck everyone!

I really need to stop symptom spotting...I'm driving myself crazy and I'm only 7-8 DPO.

same here maybe 10 dpo lol we'll see depends how dh feels about it too. ill see how the symptoms go too if it get closer and i keep feeling like it could be bfp i might not be able to control myself.

that is a good question about implantation. wishful thinking says hopefully but i really have no clue. i better google it LOL

same here maybe 10 dpo lol we'll see depends how dh feels about it too. ill see how the symptoms go too if it get closer and i keep feeling like it could be bfp i might not be able to control myself.

that is a good question about implantation. wishful thinking says hopefully but i really have no clue. i better google it LOL

my little bit of research says no, which means us 12 LP girls, may have to wait to be 2 days late to get a bfp :dohh:

having some weird twinges where uterus is, feels like butterflies do in your tummy when your nervous, have you had this before?

ugh and that just adds to my problem if im going to be 12 or 14 day LP this month. cant win i tell you.

i have had some weird things happen to me last month that turned out to be AF symptoms so i am trying to ignore all twinges/pains etc however yesterday i did get this wierd flutter down low on my right side(also the side i o'd from) that was pretty hard to ignore. but i am certain it was gas or something as i am trying to hardest not to symptom spot..its not working out too well i do have a low backache which i never get but im sure i can find some reason for that if i think about it hard enough. plus i keep telling myself...your only 3dpo your just crazy LOL

ugh and that just adds to my problem if im going to be 12 or 14 day LP this month. cant win i tell you.

i have had some weird things happen to me last month that turned out to be AF symptoms so i am trying to ignore all twinges/pains etc however yesterday i did get this wierd flutter down low on my right side(also the side i o'd from) that was pretty hard to ignore. but i am certain it was gas or something as i am trying to hardest not to symptom spot..its not working out too well i do have a low backache which i never get but im sure i can find some reason for that if i think about it hard enough. plus i keep telling myself...your only 3dpo your just crazy LOL

i am defo crazy symptom spotting now, but working from home is so hard as i have a lot to distract myself with (ff and bnb!!) hate waitinggggg :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->