2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

oh i know and im light on work today so where i would normally watch a movie i am searching around on here. but i like bnb. FF & bbt'ing not a fan. i just bought the cbfm so i dont get my bfp this month i will be using for next month

we kinda went crazy this month with products. i used preseed, softcups, opks(ic&digis), bbt. idk i just had this feeling like i could have tried harder so we went all out. are you doing anything specific to help?

oh i know and im light on work today so where i would normally watch a movie i am searching around on here. but i like bnb. FF & bbt'ing not a fan. i just bought the cbfm so i dont get my bfp this month i will be using for next month

we kinda went crazy this month with products. i used preseed, softcups, opks(ic&digis), bbt. idk i just had this feeling like i could have tried harder so we went all out. are you doing anything specific to help?

Its my first cycle of soy isoflavones (i think this has made me more positive about the month in general)
i have slight polycystic ovaries but not the full syndrome: I'm always regular and always ovulate, trying soy to see if it can make my egg more mature as doc mentioned that may be the reason for no bfp to date. The soy defo made my ovulation stronger! :happydance:

Its been 2 years trying now and not wanting to go for fertility treatment just yet so i thought we'd try some herbal things and i've heard wonders about soy.

Also done opk and temping and CM monitoring but new for bnb, im thinking the same thing in buying a cbfm (heres to fx we dont need it!!!!)

yes, fx we dont need it.

oh i dont know much about the Soy isoflavones. ive never really known much about supplements but i suppose if it helps with ovulation then its worth a shot. i actually have to get better with taking my prenatal vitamin i keep missing it.

i did a bit of research on it and decided after 2 years i was willing to try anything :) i'm also taking vit b complex, folic acid and vitamin c but going to stop vit c soon as i heard too much is bad!

true 2 years is along time...im already nuts about 2 months i couldnt imagine 2 years and i am already 30 soon to be 31 so i feel like the clock is ticking already.

i pretty much dont like taking meds at all but my tsh(thyroid) came back just slightly high so i told her i didnt want any meds this time but i agreed to more bloodwork in march so im hoping it falls within that normal range again. it was 5.19 and 5 is within normal. ill be alittle upset if i have to go on thyroid meds but what can you do really it is what it is.

i hear you, i dont like taking medication what-so-ever but vitamin b complex is known to lengthen LP and 12 is okay but could be better, folic acid is self explanatory and vitamin C is to help my immune system so i dont get ill during TWW and effect everything. first month doing all the vitamin stuff aswell :)

My friend is having her second child (10 weeks pregnant) and my godson is 1+ so she'll have 2 children under 2, its so hard seeing them. it hurts! i also work in a nursery 1 day a week to help them out, and often work in the baby room - makes me very broody and emotional!! do you have these feelings also? do you have any other children? (sorry if ive already asked that - ill blame it on baby brain without being pregnant lol my head is all over the place!)

EDIT: read your signature, TTC #1 like me!

oh yeah i totally understand with the supplements. i should probably take some vitamin c myself i was fighting a cold from the beginning of this cycle until like cd7 or something and it was annoying me.

omg with the broodiness. i really do feel like every single women in my life has either been pg within the last 2 years or is currently PG and it is just making me insane. together dh and i have ...now 11 nieces and nephews and my sil just had the newest addition he is 5 weeks old and hes so adorable. they were over for dinner last night and i just kept staring at him and my sil is just going on and on about how shes only having one and i got kinda disappointed talking to her i changed the subject right away. i used to think ppl with eight kids were wackos but after being on bnb i think i have a greater appreciation for how much of a miracle getting PG really is.

oh yeah i totally understand with the supplements. i should probably take some vitamin c myself i was fighting a cold from the beginning of this cycle until like cd7 or something and it was annoying me.

omg with the broodiness. i really do feel like every single women in my life has either been pg within the last 2 years or is currently PG and it is just making me insane. together dh and i have ...now 11 nieces and nephews and my sil just had the newest addition he is 5 weeks old and hes so adorable. they were over for dinner last night and i just kept staring at him and my sil is just going on and on about how shes only having one and i got kinda disappointed talking to her i changed the subject right away. i used to think ppl with eight kids were wackos but after being on bnb i think i have a greater appreciation for how much of a miracle getting PG really is.

totally totally understand!!! i hate feeling poorly and fingers crossed the vitamins are working!!

well fingers crossed for bfp for us this cycle!!!

hows everyone feeling today? my cramps have gotten stronger at 5dpo, its kind of weird and very bloated! :nope:

same here very bloated. i gained 3.5 lbs this week. ugh

same here very bloated. i gained 3.5 lbs this week. ugh

ive not weighed myself because i know ill cry!! cramping has gotten a lot worse to the extent its very noticeable but still only 6dpo, feel nauseous today aswell in the pit of my stomach!! bluergghh. bloating is crazy bad too :(

i braved it and weighed myself this morning and ive lost 3lbs in 2 weeks woohoo, even though i feel sooo bloated i feel like ive put on 3lbs in a week! how are you?

advice please: took temperature at 4:30am this morning because i woke up (36.2) then retook it is 9:30am (36.4)

so i used the adjusted website and get 36.7 if i use the 4:30am time, what should i use?

i would probably go with the adjusted temp. especially if you have used the adjusted temps on other days. i am not fimilar with celsius so i dont know how much of a difference it makes.

i am doing well. today we were out most of the day so i didnt really have a chance to symtom spot now that i am relaxing im feeling alittle gassy with some lower back aches. my temp is staying up so far im getting excited to bbt this week now that i have some charts under my belt to compare too.

i would probably go with the adjusted temp. especially if you have used the adjusted temps on other days. i am not fimilar with celsius so i dont know how much of a difference it makes.

i am doing well. today we were out most of the day so i didnt really have a chance to symtom spot now that i am relaxing im feeling alittle gassy with some lower back aches. my temp is staying up so far im getting excited to bbt this week now that i have some charts under my belt to compare too.

happened again this morning, woke up at 4:30am and temped at 36.3 so ill have to adjust it again.

fingers crossed for bfp :hugs:xx

Well I think I'm out,I've never had an implantation bleed this late I should be 10dpo today so I think the witch has got me early.got period type pains aswell :(

Well I think I'm out,I've never had an implantation bleed this late I should be 10dpo today so I think the witch has got me early.got period type pains aswell :(

when do you usually get AF? what dpo?

it still could be implantation!

I'm not usually due for another week at least but I just feel like its not my month anymore got loads of pains today x

sorry to hear that pinky....thats how it was for me last month i just knew at 10dpo i was out. it was just all too fimiliar but ya never know....fingers crossed for you still.

how are you holding up laura? i was just reading online about the sensitivity of dollar tree tests ...good thing they are closed already or i would totally be there.

will probably pick up some frers tomorrow when i go out...the anticipation is killing me!!!

how are you holding up laura? i was just reading online about the sensitivity of dollar tree tests ...good thing they are closed already or i would totally be there.

will probably pick up some frers tomorrow when i go out...the anticipation is killing me!!!

im exactly the same, peed so quickly this morning so i didnt have chance to test :happydance: thinking of using a cheapie tomorrow (10dpo) ive got quite a few 10ui tests, im trying to hard not to test every minute of the day!

EDIT: temp has gone a little today, feeling a lot more negative! did you chart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->