2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

cramping has severly decreased, can barely feel it today! think i'm going to cave and test tomorrow morning (usually when this happens AF comes within the hour, i'm fed up of waiting so if AF comes at least i can start again next month!)

temp is holding steady i was preparing myself for it to drop this morning i must have said something to DH last night because the first thing he asked me this morning was if my temp looked good. LOL silly man

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f88de/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

im not really getting the "full" feeling that i usually get. ive had some twinges and such but nothing that im gonna get my hopes about. cm is usually really lotiony by now but it seems to be more sticky...from what i have read i dont think thats good?

let me know how your test goes...anything to distract me from myself LOL

your chart looks so good!! mine is a bit erratic at the beginning because of the soy i took! temp went down but still way above coverline, getting worried but trying to stay positive. dont feel its my month anymore!

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 7
cramping has severly decreased, can barely feel it today! think i'm going to cave and test tomorrow morning (usually when this happens AF comes within the hour, i'm fed up of waiting so if AF comes at least i can start again next month!)

oh thats great fingers crossed it was implantation. i know what you mean about af coming but lets hope she stays far far away

oh thats great fingers crossed it was implantation. i know what you mean about af coming but lets hope she stays far far away

i think it will all depend on my temperature tomorrow, they might decide whether i test, if it goes up or stay the same ill test if it goes down i wont and means AF will be coming soon! you still waiting to see if AF shows? or going to test before?

your chart looks so good!! mine is a bit erratic at the beginning because of the soy i took! temp went down but still way above coverline, getting worried but trying to stay positive. dont feel its my month anymore!

ahh i hate that feeling. yeah you are way above so thats good. im trying to stay positive too. mainly just try to find things to distract me. we had his mother over for dinner last night so that helped...but then i got caught up watching teen mom LOL and my poor DH was like why are you yelling at the TV they can not hear you.

ahh i hate that feeling. yeah you are way above so thats good. im trying to stay positive too. mainly just try to find things to distract me. we had his mother over for dinner last night so that helped...but then i got caught up watching teen mom LOL and my poor DH was like why are you yelling at the TV they can not hear you.

i love teen mom!! also one born every minute is on tomorrow :) makes me laugh and cry and "awwww" everytime lol! i met my new baby cousin on sunday (1 week old), lets just say it wasnt easy, but loved shopping for baby things for him, spent far too long but ohwell i got carried away!

i think it will all depend on my temperature tomorrow, they might decide whether i test, if it goes up or stay the same ill test if it goes down i wont and means AF will be coming soon! you still waiting to see if AF shows? or going to test before?

thats exactly what i was thinking but i didnt exactly want to say it either because tomorrows temp is not the end all be all but that is probably what would sway me too. fx fx fx that both of our temps stay up.

i loveeee teen mom i watch it religiously but .. for some reason last nights episode was making me mad. and now im watching a baby story and its making me cry. hormones i tell you...why cant they just be normal LOL

awww 1 week old so precious. i loooove shopping for babies. i have my baby furniture all picked out i was like 2 minutes away from making a scrapbook or idea book and then thought nooo thats alittle weird so for now its just all in my head....yeah yeah i know im crazy LOL

thanks exactly what i was thinking but i didnt exactly want to say it either because tomorrows temp is not the end all be all but that is probably what would sway me too. fx fx fx that both of our temps stay up.

i loveeee teen mom i watch it religiously but .. for some reason last nights episode was making me mad. and now im watching a baby story and its making me cry. hormones i tell you...why cant they just be normal LOL

awww 1 week old so precious. i loooove shopping for babies. i have my baby furniture all picked out i was like 2 minutes away from making a scrapbook or idea book and then thought nooo thats alittle weird so for now its just all in my head....yeah yeah i know im crazy LOL

ive thank you in this post because you make me feel normal!!!! let me know if you test? by the way where do you live?

ive watched tom mom since the first episode and watched it every week since!! (including all the 16 and pregnant episodes!)

lol ive picked my pram already! and always look at clothes!!

lol oh good yeah thats my plan too. to see what tomorrows temp is. but ive got to go out to the store tonight and pick up some frers because all i have is a digital

I am in the US...pennsylvania. and now im thinking you are probably not in the US because i had to google "pram" lol but now i know what it is LOL Where do you live?

i am right there with you. i am wither 2 or 4 dpo. havent figured how to tell yet. but ya i cant wait either!! i am so hopeful this month :) good luck to you as well

lol oh good yeah thats my plan too. to see what tomorrows temp is. but ive got to go out to the store tonight and pick up some frers because all i have is a digital

I am in the US...pennsylvania. and now im thinking you are probably not in the US because i had to google "pram" lol but now i know what it is LOL Where do you live?

lol i like in the UK, i guessed you lived in US because you reply in evenings and stay in late uk time! ive got cheapies im going to use then ill buy clearblue or first response if i need it, doubtful so havent bought any!

oh ok cool its actually pretty cool chatting with you and your in UK. other then your temps being in celsius it might have taken me awhile to figure that out. especially since you have some of the same tv shows.

what brand cheapies are you using? i never did decide which ones to buy i was between the wondfos or these purple ones from canada that i was picking solely on the color LOL they wouldnt arrive in time now to bother ordering online but ill have to decide if i get a BFN this month

i didnt even realise yours was in F lol whoops!! what time is it there? its 8:45pm here!

ive got a couple 'one step' cheapies which are 10ui, ive never had a bfp before, have you?

its 3:55 pm now i were 5 hours difference.

nope never had a BFP...not even an evap lol just those horrible indent lines on the tests i threw away but im excited to even be trying. it feels like we were waiting forever and then when we were ready my job changed health insurances and when i finally got good health insurance i went to the doc and had low iron and it just seemed like it was one thing after another so to even be trying is awesome

its 3:55 pm now i were 5 hours difference.

nope never had a BFP...not even an evap lol just those horrible indent lines on the tests i threw away but im excited to even be trying. it feels like we were waiting forever and then when we were ready my job changed health insurances and when i finally got good health insurance i went to the doc and had low iron and it just seemed like it was one thing after another so to even be trying is awesome

ive always stark white tests bfn before :( getting quite excited about testing tomorrow even though i know i'm going to see bfn!!

also look at my chart, do you think i may have ovulated a day earlier? even though i got + opk day after, what do you think?

i would go with the day FF has chosen now only because there is not a significant increase between the two days. but i had the same problem this month where the days i think are the most important are questionable.

so I am 2dpo (or I am assuming, my calender says I should have ovulated on sunday so fingers crossed) I bought a blue dye hpt and a cheapy pink dye hpt already haha I want to take them asap but I know I have to be patient!

i would go with the day FF has chosen now only because there is not a significant increase between the two days. but i had the same problem this month where the days i think are the most important are questionable.

yeah ive left it on advanced so ff decides when i ovulated! temp went back up so yesterday was just a dip but 0.2 degrees :happydance: took a hpt this morning bfn :( :( hoping its just too early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->