• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Yeah it's hard to tell, thanks lol I think lol.

People always assume I have children, prob bc of my body shape yeah well what can you do I'll worry about all that after baby is born. The doc told me I can only gain 11-20 lbs because I'm already big...uh yeah I don't know about all that I've already gained 4 but I am really going to watch what I eat bc I don't want to end up with a 10 lbs baby. Lol

Not ecactly cramping but I have had all kinds of weird pains. Especially on my ovaries because I took the clomid. She said yesterday that my ovaries are huge and I get this weird pains on my sides like I just did a ton of crunches and my muscles are sore.

Yeah it's hard to tell, thanks lol I think lol.

People always assume I have children, prob bc of my body shape yeah well what can you do I'll worry about all that after baby is born. The doc told me I can only gain 11-20 lbs because I'm already big...uh yeah I don't know about all that I've already gained 4 but I am really going to watch what I eat bc I don't want to end up with a 10 lbs baby. Lol

Not ecactly cramping but I have had all kinds of weird pains. Especially on my ovaries because I took the clomid. She said yesterday that my ovaries are huge and I get this weird pains on my sides like I just did a ton of crunches and my muscles are sore.

It was defo a compliment, you'll look beautiful and glowing with a bump!! And 8 week is still early for bump so I wouldn't worry! In fact it's good cos baby is too tiny!

I don't want to gain anything but going to try stick to 10 lbs gain if I can, just going to carry on eating as I am and see what happens!! I am petrified of having a big baby!! My cousins babies were all 10lbers, I would hate it!!!

I think the cramping is actually gas lol keeps coming and going, a mixture of uterus stretching and gas lol it's hardly noticeable! Where is your uterus this early in pregnancy?

Yes, most likely gas pains. I've had that as well. And I had a couple days there when I was constipated, that hurt as well.

So we told my sister and her girls tonight they were very happy for us. My dh was holding my 5year old niece and she was trying to get him to hold her like a baby and I said aww are you letting him practice and she said yeah and I said are you letting him practice for his baby and my sisters eyes got huge and I said I think he'll need practice for October and my sister said "are you" and I said yes and she started freaking out saying did you hear that, did you hear that aunt crystals gonna have a baby and of course my 12 yo niece was in Lala land so she did catch the conversation right away but she was very excited and asked a million questions and you could tell she wanted to ask more things. She asked about names and if I know if it's a boy or girl and if she can babysit. But my sister made a comment that annoyed me she asked how far along I was and I said Friday will be 10 weeks so I could tell she was kind of annoyed that I didn't tell her sooner but she made a comment about "your not supposed to tell ppl until 12 weeks" I just ignore her I think she was just trying to teach my niece that is still very early.

Were going to tell his dad and brother tomorrow at dinner.

Hey crystal! Everything's fine, just mega busy, still at Uni and it's 6:30pm so I'll reply fully when I get home :) xxxx

I think that is such a cute reaction from your nieces and I think your sister is only saying that because of your young nieces but I think it was a lovely occasion and the right time!!

I bet your dad will be so happy and your brother!!!

Had such a busy day and finally in bed, very sleepy!! How are you today?

Had fewer cramps/tightening today so that's good! Going to buy more tests at the weekend I think to check the digital status!!

My dad is going to cry but we haven't told him yet, I'm going to go over on Saturday to tell him in person. We told my bil and fil tonight at dinner but my other bil stayed home sick with his baby so we haven't told him yet. I'm sure tho my fil will say something to him before us as they work together so I'm a bit disappointed about that but what can you do.

I've had a super busy day as well. Work has been sucking lately and I am just about fed up with it. I was supposed to do mandatory overtime all this week and I haven't done any I am so exhausted its ridiculous.

This is so exciting you're telling everyone; I bet it seems more real!! I want to tell my best friend but I kind of want to wait for scan to make sure everything is okay! OH is getting giddy now lol bless him, we started talking names! We are struggling to agree on a boys name, I want a traditional name but OH wants a name to suit a mixed race baby name and we are struggling to find a traditional one!!

We have decided once we've had 12 week scan we're going to start buying things to spread the cost bexause i want an expensive pram/stroller.

Aww I hope your exhaustion goes, they say 2nd tri is best with lots of energy and you're almost there; just a few weeks!!

I told my mom today at lunch she didn't seem to care. She asked me if I know what I'm having and I said not yet I'm only 10 weeks and she didn't even congratulation me or ask my due date just started talking about something else???? I was kind of confused. Whatever she's not the goo goo ga ga type. But geez show alittle more excitement then that.

Same here dh and I are going to have a hard time with names we are mixed as well and he wants a very Spanish name but idk, and something very powerful. He suggested Marciano if it's a boy but I looked it up and it says it's an Italian name? His dad says it's Spanish too so who knows but well have to see what were having first before I decide. Lol but it's always nice to see what each other likes and what's his thoughts on the names you like are.

I took the Doppler out again today and I found the hb straight away it was registering in the 160s and very strong. I even had to double check that it wasn't my hb or the swooshing sound. This was the best $50 I even spent. Lol

I'm still very exhausted today I hope this settles down soon bc I feel horrible. At least the ms isnt bad so I can't complain there. Are you having many symptoms ?

I told my good friend the day I got the digital only bc I knew if something went wrong I would need someone to talk too and I know that it's harder to come to someone if they didn't know early. That's Just how I felt about it

That is kind of a weird reaction from your mum...it sounds like it's not what you expected either?!

I'm thinking if telling my friend soon, I'm seeing her in a few weeks and I like the idea of having someone there other than OH should the worse happen.

Yeyyhh that is so exciting! I can't wait to get to 8 weeks so I can buy a Doppler and hear baby whenever I want. Where is baby now? Like where is the uterus?

As for symptoms; I don't really have any but my mood swings are terrible, way worse than PMS :/ Still having stretching/tightenings/cramps but I've been told it's normal! I know I kind of feel I want nausea just so it actually feels like I'm pregnant lol!

I think we have a girls name sorted, I love it and it's the name we talked about when we first started ttc (many years ago! Lol) but boy names are a bit tricky, we have a few ideas and I have a feeling it'll end up being unusual rather than "black name" or traditional so we are both happy; is that makes sense!

Woohoo 2-3 today!! And a lovely dark frer!! Not had chance to take it apart yet, but I will and I'll see how dark the lines are :) probs do the last clearblue next Friday maybe!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 6
Yay!! For the 2-3 that's awesome. And very exciting.

Yeah I don't think I was expecting her to jump for joy or anything just ask a lot of questions but nope. But I haven't been really close to her in some time now after my parents divorced in 2003 I'm much much closer to my dad. So I can not wait to tell him, he's def going to cry. Lol.

I would tell your friend too, it's a very exciting time and you should have someone to enjoy it with other then dh...and me of course, but someone else in person.

Yes, the Doppler is very exciting but it was slightly terrifying when I couldn't find it at first. My uterus is very very low still like right at my bikini line, that's where I found the hb.

I don't want to get too stuck on a name just yet I'd rather find out what were having first and then get excited about something. Names are gonna be hard tho.

Aww I'm sure your dad's reaction will make up for it!!

These past few weeks couldn't have been better; first the pregnancy and now today I got my dream job and I start in September!!! My parents wanted to celebrate with champagne but had to think of a quick excuse as to why I didn't want to; luckily I'm not much of a drinker so they didn't bat an eyelid phewww!

Yeah I think I'll take your advice and tell her when I next see her in a few weeks!! Support is always important!!

I'm going to buy a Doppler after 8 week scan , once I know everything is okay!! Then I'm sure I will listen most days!

We've got 7/8 months for names lol plenty of time!!

Yay congrats on the dream job!!! That's so exciting things are really going great for you. Oh I never asked you what your due date is going to be. But do you think they'll be ok with going on maternity shortly after you start? Will you go back to work after baby is born then. I'm probably getting way ahead of myself here but it's all very exciting.

Dh put as offer on the house 2 days ago they didn't except it but they counter offered but that's still too high for us but dh thinks hell counter them and see what they think but if they don't accept that well have to walk away. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much but it's exciting. I keep looking at the house online thinking ahhh I love it but then acting to dh like it's no big deal because I don't want him to feel pressured.

Yay I'm so excited for you!!!!

I know I can't believe my luck :)
I've not really approached them and told them yet as I am so early, I got my bfp day before the interview day (was all day and involved 6 assessments!)

Baby is due November 10th so 2 months after I start the job, I have no idea what's going to happen but I don't think I'll be eligible for maternity pay either, I'm going to wait til I'm 12 weeks and then arrange a meeting to go in and speak to someone about the baby.

Omg a new house, that's exciting!! Sounds like your dream house , fingers crossed you get it!!

Is your next scan Monday? How many weeks will you be then?

That's a good plan Laura, I'm sure they'll be fine with it. What the standard time to take off where you live. Here it's only 6 weeks for natural birth 8 weeks for section which is total bs. I plan to take 3 months that is if I last that long. My job is upsetting me majorly with all this overtime they expect. I haven't done any overtime this week just for spite. They need to hire more people but won't. It's annoying.

Yes, Monday the 10th I'll be 10+2 I think. This is with the high risk ob, he's going to see if they can check my cervix since I've had so many issues with that there is some concern but I'm not to worried she said it's more important to check around 16 weeks and she already told me to be prepared for bedrest.

We get a year paid maternity leave but 6 weeks is 90% of earnings and then rest is a lot lower. If OH has a stable job then I think I'll take at least 3 months off hopefully a lot longer or maybe cut down days to be 3/4 days that would be perfect!

6 weeks isn't long at all, what will you do for child care after the 6 weeks? Most nurseries here start from 12 weeks !

How exciting make sure you post picture!! I've got midwife appointment Friday and then scan is 3 weeks 4 days HURRY UP!! I cannot wait to tell my mil she is going to be so happy bless her, she was ecstatic about my job lol let alone a grandchild, technically her second (but doesn't see 1st complicated story with a messy break up etc!) OH and I almost let it slip today to her but managed not to, I want to show her the scan picture and maybe surprise her in some way!!

I'm not sure, what I'll do about child are just yet. I guess it all depends on how I feel, the day cares around here are just absolutely horrible so the baby would either be here with me at home while I work or I'd have to find a nanny. Though we don't call them nannies here unless your rich lol it would be more like at home care lol

I would love to cut back my hours if I could do that I could probably manage to work while lo was sleeping. My company has this thing they call flex hours you can work any hours you want you just have to give them notice that those are the hours like this one girl works 5am to 7 am get her kid ready for school then worked 9-something then gets her kid off the bus and then works 10-11 at night I think it's insane but I guess that's what she's gotta do so that she can be with her at much as possible I personally wouldn't be able to stop and start like that but I could probably come in super early so that it would be minimal childcare. I don't really have to work either i do like it when they aren't being jerks lol I like having my own money and there is no judgement from his family they can't say nothing lol

Oh how exciting it's going to be tell your mil.

Ideally I don't want to put baby into nursery at 12 weeks personally I think it's far too young, so I'm hoping to get extra time off or me and OH can maybe stagger days and maybe have nanny 1/2 days but will depend on cost really.

Those flex hours sound so good and very flexible and accommodating!! I work so much better in the evenings so would suit me down to the ground!!

I can't wait to start telling everyone, I'm literally counting down the days until my scan!!!

Edit: OH said this morning people are going to guess your pregnant soon because you're boobs are grown so much overnight lol oh dear!

Top one is the 2-3 from yesterday and the bottom two are the 1-2, the bottom is the first one I did! Think I'm getting close to 3+ :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->