• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Oh that's good lol scared me a bit yesterday I defo thought af was coming!!

I'm actually quite happy about the ms lol makes it feel real!! Edit: ewww spoke too soon, I'm sat on toilet waiting to be sick because I keep heaving :(

I know 6 weeks on Monday arrgghh, have I asked you if you're finding out the sex? How many weeks will you be if you are??

I didn't test today, but I will do it tomorrow :)

Aww sorry to hear that! Hope you're okay

3+ and the test line of the frer is darker than the control line :happydance:

Edit: we told oh's mum today, she was so happy and we've persuaded her not to tell anyone until the 8 week scan!! I know it's early but we knew she would be ecstatic; we're waiting until the 8 week scan to tell my parents.

Edit #2: 6 weeks today and OH told his brother yesterday and he was so happy and said you're going to be a daddy bless him! Defo sinking in for OH now!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
Sorry I didn't respond this weekend. I had such a touch weekend and and equally rough morning. Between the funeral and my job things just suck for me right now. So I was soo happy to get on there and see all the happiness with you.

Yay! For 3+ yay! For 6 weeks. Only 2+1 weeks left until your scan that is very exciting. Yay for morning sickness haha j/k but if that makes you feel better then I'm glad you have it lol I think I had enough other symptoms that it didn't bother me much to not have the ms, I'm still getting it here and there but it doesn't last long and it hasn't been horrible. So I am glad for that.

Afm, I got the results from my bloodwork back. I passed the glucose test with flying color exactly as I had thought and my tsh levels are way down, maybe too low. But now I think I have to wait until April 1st to find out if they'll change the meds. I probably don't even need the thyroid meds it's just a just ine case situation. Ugh. I might call them today and see what the nurse says. If I can find the time.

As far as the sex of the baby we should be able to get a private 3d scan at around 14 or 16 weeks but I haven't called to set up an appointment yet, maybe I'll do that today too.

Aww that's so good that you told your mil (or soon to be mil) that's so exciting I'm glad she is excited for you guys.

Sorry I kind of bounced all around with topics I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything, but I probably did so sorry about that. I

Oh poor you! Sorry to hear it's been hard for you!! Hopefully it's gets better these comjng weeks!

Sorry I'm late replying it's 2:30am and I'm only just in bed as I have a big deadline tomorrow so been workjng hard towards it!!

I told my best friend today :) she was happy for me, a bit relieved to be honest that someone knows!! I've had literally no nausea today, bit worrying! I can't believe I'm 6 weeks and yeyyhhh 2 weeks to scan!! It better go quick!!!

That's so good news abot your tests; that puts you at less of a high risk than if those results were different!! Very good news!! And even better to not have thyroid meds!!!

14-16 weeks sounds perfect! In the uk we usually wait until 20 weeks on nhs but I've found a private one that does it from 16 weeks so I think I'll book it for 16 weeks!!

I hope your deadline went well today. Ugh 230 am there is no way I could stay up that late anymore.

I didn't have such a good day at work today they are getting out of hand. I had to get hr involved and have my doctor write a note saying i can't work more then 40 hours. I didn't want it to get to that point but she cornered me and I knew I had rights so I had to file an official complaint against her. I hate doing stuff like that but I'm kind of glad it is resolved and no more weekends or overtime work for me yay!!!

I'm glad you got to tell your friend that is awesome. It is nice to share this experience with people and before long you'll be able to shout it out lol

I'm glad you got to tell your friend that is awesome. It is nice to share this experience with people and before long you'll be able to shout it out lol[/QUOTE]

Yup I handed it in on time, in fact it was early lol woohoo!!!

I am so glad you have done something about all your overtime!! It's not something A pregnant lady should be doing especially with how tired we are!!

Yeah feels like a massive weight off my chest!!

I had a feeling today of twins; was so weird!! I also did a little research on baby things eg bottles etc! Are you planning on breast feeding or bottle feeding? I want to try breast feeding!

I want my scan to come sooner!! :(

Wow twins that would be so crazy. Would you be excited for twins or nervous? Dh and I both said we would prefer not to have twins only because we had such high chances of it so I am so grateful there is only one lol

I would like to at least try to pump. I have some concerns about a baby actually sucking on my nipples. For some reason I never thought that was natural but I do understand the benefits of breast milk and how it is supposed to help allergies so I am willing to at least try pumping. Plus I'd like to know how much the baby is getting. It's not really that popular around here for women to breast feed. I don't know anyone anyway. My sil tried that lasted less then a week it was more like she let the baby latch on every now and then so she could say she tried and it didn't work lol

Your scan will be here before you know it.

Wow twins that would be so crazy. Would you be excited for twins or nervous? Dh and I both said we would prefer not to have twins only because we had such high chances of it so I am so grateful there is only one lol

I would like to at least try to pump. I have some concerns about a baby actually sucking on my nipples. For some reason I never thought that was natural but I do understand the benefits of breast milk and how it is supposed to help allergies so I am willing to at least try pumping. Plus I'd like to know how much the baby is getting. It's not really that popular around here for women to breast feed. I don't know anyone anyway. My sil tried that lasted less then a week it was more like she let the baby latch on every now and then so she could say she tried and it didn't work lol

Your scan will be here before you know it.

One is just enough for us! Of course we wouldn't be disappointed but will make logistics etc much harder!!

Yeah I was planning on breast feeding solely for the first two weeks as well as expressing for OH to feed as well and then see how it goes!

I know 1 week 6 days I think now! I'm currently just waiting now for my booking in appointment to come through the post, not sure when that's going to be though! It's being sent to my parents house as that's the address that attached to my file at the doctors I haven't changed it whoops lol plus if I change I won't be legible for my doctors anymore because of the area boundaries and I really like my doctors! I just hope the package that comes is plain as really want to wait until 8 week scan before I tell them. I'm going to pop round later and see if it's there!

Edit: I got my booking appointment through the post today; it's 31st March (day before my scan) so perfect really! I'll be 8 weeks exactly which is exactly what's it's meant to be!

Edit #2: I'm currently braving the gym for the first time since getting my bfp 3 weeks ago!! I was an avid 2/3 hour a day gym freak and went to nothing as I was too scared!! I'm going to miss squating and weight lifting but I'm sticking to cardio for the sake of baby, don't want to risk anything!!

Omg I have such pregnancy brain, I totally read this thread yesterday and completely forgot to write. Yay for getting your booking appt. that's great that it's so close to your scan so that Monday &tuesday are going to be very exciting days for you. And it'll be here in no time at all.

Today is my dads birthday. He called me yesterday and totally started crying he made me cry too. I didn't get to announce my pregnancy to him the way I wanted to as my mom kind of put me in a situation and I didn't want my mom to be the one to tell him so I told dh to hurry quick tell him before she gets there. He was very excited when dh told him. Much more excited then my mom was. Anyway he called and said congratulations and he was good and then all the sudden he said I didn't think you were ever going to have a baby and I said yeah we were trying for a really long time and it just wasn't happening but it did eventually and he does his thing where he laughs but hes really crying like he laughs to try to stop himself from crying it's very sweet I've only seen him do it a handful of times. The day my parents divorced & the days my nieces were born. And I just knew he would be so excited and emotional for me. Makes me want to cry just thinking about it but then everything is making me cry lately. I'm having the worse mood swings it's ridiculous. My sister thinks I'm mad at her because she is just annoying the hell out of me lately, for no apparent reason at all. It's weird cause usually people take things out of their spouses but I'm a peach to dh but man all my sister has to do is call me and I'm already annoyed. And dh is like omg what's wrong with you and I have no clue, I really wish I knew why she is annoying me. Lol anyway enough about me

How is the 6th week treating you? Did you go to the gym, how'd that go? Tbh that would make me a ill nervous as well but many many people continue on with their workout routine straight thru to birth. I'm lazy to begin with so this is def a great excuse not to do anything lol

Ive done that so many times, i read it all and thought i need to reply and then completely forgot and thats just me normal lol! I am exhaused today, dont know how im going to stay awake at work today :( and my nausea is so bad this morning, i alnost through up everytime i cough!!!

That sounds so cute about your dad, so happy to hear it went well and hes clearly so happy for you guys, sounds like a perfect grandad!!

Im quite nervous about telling my parents, i know theyll be happy but i think it might come as a shock and theyll probs think its bad timing with my new job etc but theyll be happy - its there first grandchild!!!

I keep crying for no reason, like at the tv and things that arent even sad lol defo baby related lol!!

I did half an hour on the bike; didnt want to push too hard as i hadnt done anything for 3 weeks. My bum has killed ever since but feel good in myself!! My bloat is getting worse, it looks defo like a little bump now argghh you can see the bloat under my clothes and theres only a certain amount of time i can suck it in for!!

Aww sucks your ms is bad. I had an episode last night and this morning but I'm hoping it was stick around. My sil wanted to go for chinese food last night but she didn't get out of work until late so I took a nap and a shower and around the time she was ready to go I wasn't even hungry anymore but when I got the chinese place everything just made me wanna puke. I sat there and nibbled I. My food and everyone looked at me like I'm crazy. I didn't even have any crab legs which I normally have and my sil was like oh your doc didn't tell you you could t have it right and I was like oh no I can have it I just don't want it right now. She was shocked. And then this morning I woke up early feeling sick and even after I ate I still didn't feel better. So ugh this is not cool. I thought I was getting away easy with the morning sickness but maybe I spoke too soon.

I'm sure your parents will be happy for you. Just make sure when you tell them you are very excited and they know it was planned etc etc. because I have found in announcing my pregnancy people defiantly play off your excitement so if you tell them that the job is a concern they will naturally be concerned.

Oh that's very good that you didn't push yourself too hard. And congrats on the bump even if it is bloat it is still exciting lol I had to order maternity jeans online because they didn't have my length in the store so I'm excited to get those soon. They aren't your typical full panel maternity jeans it's basically regular jeans with an elastic waist band they were so comfortable in the store just way too long so I'm excited to get those because I'm down to only one pair of jeans that fit me. So I need clothes desperately

Aww yeah it's been really bad today, been close to throwing up all day!! That's not good about the Chinese :( id hate that; luckily nothing is really affecting me food wise apart from MILs cooking! I've had a nap after work because I was so tired :( the exhaustion has defo kicked in now!!

I think they'll be happy, it just may take them a little time to get used to it!! I think they'll naturally be concerned cos that's the people they are and I guess as the time draws closer I'm worrying more about telling them lol even though I know it'll be okay!!

I wear leggings most of the time so I'll probs wear them right through the pregnancy! As for tops , I'm thinking stretchy tops will be the best and show off my bump! Right now in trying to hide the bloat :( I can't wait til I can show it off and don't have to hide it anymore!! Booo about no clothes fitting but yeyyhh for new clothes lol I'm thinking I'll be buying more clothes soon but waiting a bit longer!! What's weird is I weigh slightly less now but my tummy/bloat is huge :( not fair!!

Edit: wow can't believe I'm 7 weeks tomorrow!! Scan is 1 week 2 days away xx

Yay for 7 weeks and only one week away from your scan. That went incredible quick, for me anyway lol I hope it did for you as well..

So sorry to keep you worried I had a very busy weekend we were on the go the whole time and I wanted to be home early so I could rest knowing I had my appt first first this morning but that didn't work out too well. We didn't leave our friends house until 7 and I had to go grocery shopping so we didn't get home from that until after 9 pm and dh usually does dishes and trash but he's having problems with his back so of course I had to do it, which sucked but I'm glad it's done. And of course once I did get in bed I was tossing and turning all nice completely exhausted. But I did wake up very early for my scan today and everything looked normal as far as the cervix goes, just alittle short. I had bloods taken as well for sequential screen which dh wasn't happy about what I was just like whatever it's only bloodwork. Everything else measured out perfectly. And baby was moving all around. I'm thinking all the weird aches I'm having might be baby moving about trying to get comfortable lol I found myself at the grocery store last night examining the plums, a plum is pretty big lol

Us pics to follow....

I'm not sure why they go upside down right away but hopefully it's right side up this time lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 3
Should be upside right now...lol it's alittle blurry bc baby wouldn't stay still for a photo loo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 4
Awww what a little cutie!!! I can't wait for mine!!!

I threw up today :( 5 times so far! So horrible and now I can't stop shaking!!

Aww I know I am so tired all the time and I sleep all the way through and still tired!!!

When so you get your results for your bloods?

Haha looking at plums; I have to admit I did use a ruler to measure out 1.3cm lol!!

Have you done another bump photo? I wanna see!! I'm sure you've got a bump forming now!!

Aww sucks your ms is bad. Throwing up is not fun, I've only thrown up twice the whole time. I woke up today feeling like I had a hangover, that's is not fun either.

They said they won't call unless there is an issue. So no news is good news. I'm not worried about it.

I just ate now so my belly will look bigger bc I'm full but I'll take a bump pic later. I feel like a cow tho. I feel the weight in my face, butt and upper stomach it's horrible. Dh said my jeans came in the mail today he's going to bring them when he comes home from work, I hope I fit them!!

I'm meant to be doing a presentation tomorrow, which I've had to pull a sickie and say I've got a sickness bug because I have no energy to prepare it plus if I feel as poorly as I did this morning it's never going to happen!

Love that: no news is good news!!

Yeyyhh for the bump picture!! Can't wait!! You'll hopefully get to see my bloat on Tuesday!!

Oooo I hope your jeans fit! I want to get away with no getting any maternity clothes *fingers crossed* but we'll see! The size my belly is getting I'm going to be the size of a house!!

Oh that's a shame. I hope you feel better soon so you can get the presentation over with. When are you finished with school? May?

I can barely work today I have zero motivation. It really is horrible. I feel so lazy.

Yay can wait to see your bump pics. Very exciting. 1week left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->