2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Wow I didn't even see this message!

Any updates on baby? How you feeling? So excited to see her!

How far away is your hospital?

No baby yet. I'm official over due now. Today was my last day of work. 12 weeks maternity leave starts tomorrow.

I'm surprisingly still feeling good. Other then just completely wanting for her to be here already I physically feel good. Having moments of ran down aches and pains and it getting harder to sleep but other then that I'm good. I thought labor was impending last Tuesday I started having horrible pains but they went away and I'm back to feeling normal. I'm still 1-2 cm dialated and cervix favorable yet nothing is happening.

I have a ultrasound scheduled for Friday for a biophysical profile to check growth movement and fluid and if all is well they will schedule me to be induced next week sometime if anything shows off on the bp they'll send me straight to l&d to be induced. So I'm still waiting. Hospital is over 10-15 minutes away so pretty close.

How is everything with you? Wow 36 weeks already that came quick..ur almost term not much longer for u at all.

Wow you could have baby any day now! Any news?

How was your scan?

I'm term on Friday which is scary! Can't wait now!

No baby yet. Lol still waiting for her to make up her mind. Scan on Friday checked out well. They're estimating she's 8lbs but I just feel like she'll be slightly smaller. I just can't see how an 8lbs baby could possible fit in there lol. I have an induction scheduled for Tuesday night at 10 pm. I have another ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday morn just to make sure she's ok and if all is well we can either do the induction Tuesday night or push it back a couple days. Right now I'm still holding onto hope that she'll decide to come on her own but were running out of time here.

My hips are killing me probably because she's dropped now so sooner rather then later would be better. I'm enjoying my time off work so far.

Yay!! So exciting your term on Friday. Feels like time just flew right by.

Hey crystal

How are you doing? Next long now!!

Are you going ahead with the induction tonight? Or pushing it back a few days?

Im excited to hear your news!

8lbs, that's such a good weight! How come you think she'll be smaller?

I'm doing well. Not much longer now. We are going forward with the induction tonight. I got excited this afternoon I started feeling contractions every 10 minutes45 secs long for alittle over and hour but they they just fizzled off. Now I'm disappointed but what can you do.

8 lbs is a great weight especially for being 10 days overdue but idk I just feel like my bump should be bigger for 8 lbs of human being lol

That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of her :) good luck and I hope you have a smooth quick labour!!

You do have a small bump but it's crazy how they hide in there! My bump is all out front!

Sarah rose was born oct 15, 6:13 pm 7lbs 2 oz or 3225 grams 19 inches long. Via csection due to issues with my cervical stenosis and failure to dialate at all. While in for the csection they did a minor procedure on my cervix to allow blood to escape otherwise I may have continued to have issues with my mentral cycle. It's kind of ironic that after so many months of worrying about incompetent cervix that we actually have a natural cerclage of sorts. They pumped me with over 5 bags of this saline solution they call lactation ringer and either they over did it or my body didn't respond well because my feet, ankles and calves are now one big sausage lol we got out of the hospital today after and are now on day 3

We abandoned all hope to exclusively pump right off the bat which I am fine with. Were just trying to get into a routine right now and she sleeps a lot she cries so but always for an issues it's hasn't been for nothing. It's hard being a FTM, still have lots to learn I'm sure and I finding out that you can ask 10 people the same exact question and you'll get 10 different answers. Youtube is my best friend now and dh is stepping up to the plate big time. It would be so much harder without him.

How is everything going for you? Are you getting more excited the closer it gets?

Huge congratulations Crystal!!! :cloud9: what a perfect weight!!

How ironic about the clerage!! sorry to hear about the retention of the saline solution, i hope it rectifies itself soon!! And i hope your periods will be much better now after the little procedure!

how are you healing?

Im sure you'll get on just fine, routine is key! so glad DH is stepping up, support is essential! So are you solely bottle feeding now?

Getting very excited now!! Enjoying the shopping for the last few non-essentials :happy dance: i bet she's going to be late though lol even though midwife thinks she may be early! OH said she needs to wait a few more weeks lol

I knew she would be small when they estimated 8 lbs last week I told dh no way. Her little butt was way too small and sticking straight up at the top of my tummy

I put on some compression socks and the swelling is going down. Still there but not as painful as before.

Yep solely bottle feeding, i was always on the fence about even pumping so it just didn't seem like a necessity once faced with the decision. My boobs are endorsed right now and leaking a lot, everytime she cries it's like a faucet lol so I have to wear nursing pads. They say it'll take 2-3 days before I dry up.

Let's hope she's not too late just for your sake. And enjoy the shopping now, it was kind of funny when I came home from hospital and i realized how much of what I bought can't even be used right away. And more then80% of what I took to the hospital wasn't needed. Had I just showed up with a comfy outfit and a nice comfy bra I would have been just fine. But I took a whole luggage. Totally overkill.

Enjoy the last couple of weeks and hope everything goes well and she's not too overdue. Were still get into a routine and I have a feeling it'll take a couple weeks. Right now she's rather be wide awake at night and sleeping all day so I'm trying to keep her awake right now. Wish me luck

Any news Laura? Your pretty quiet lately.

Dd is finally getting her days and nights straight. Her umbilical cord fell off this week and I am soooooo happy about that. Were going to get professional pics taken on Saturday. I'm so excited. I hope all is well with you. Update me when you can.

so sorry! Ive been in slow labour for the past week :( but they don't check cervix until you go into hospital so no idea if i am dilated or not :shrug:

Contractions have ranged from every 4-7 mins and then a day with nothing or very few! getting very fed up!

hows that gorgeous little girl of yours? :kiss:
have you got any pictures of her?

39 weeks and very frustrated! Can't wait for her to be here now! Got a sweep booked for my due date so hopefully that does something but in the mean time its spicy food, nipple stimulation and walking!! Hopefully i can update you soon!

I've been trying to stay off bnb because so many people in november sparklers are having their babies!!

Oh yay on labor but sucks it's hasn't kicked in full force yet. Yeah I wouldn't bother with the cervix checks anyway they were pretty much useless for me as I was 1-2 for like 5 weeks so each check with no progress was turture.

I understand what you mean about staying off bnb it gets frustrating to see everyone else going and your still patiently waiting....especially when you go overdue....turture lol

Hopefully your labor picks up on its own and you don't go overdue, that would be perfect lol

My little one is doing great. She's getting better with her sleeping and dh and I are finally getting the hang of it all. My house looks like a tornado hit it but whatever lol it'll be cleaned at some point

Any news yet? Your officially overdue if you haven't had her yet!!

Nope still pregnant! 2 and a half weeks of slow labour, she just doesn't want to come out!

Oh no I thought you'd have better luck then me. Wow 2 1/2 weeks of slow labor that def is not fun. I'll be crossing my fingers that she comes sooner rather then later. I'm so excited for you. It's crazy to think that once upon a time we bother were hoping to get pregnant and then we actually got pregnant at the same time, too cool.

Good luck with laboring. :)

Thank you! I am beyond fed up! I will update as soon as something exciting happens, hopefully not too much longer xxx

Aww congratulations Laura, so happy for you. Sarah was one month on Saturday so they're exactly one month difference. Isabella is such a cute name.

Welcome to montherhood

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"