2/3/4dpo and going crazy already?!?!

Sorry it's taken me a while to reply! I've got my last exam tomorrow so Been busy revising!

OH has mentioned that he really likes:
Isabella Zuri

It's an African name that means beautiful. She will have a double barrel second name but both from OH (one is his mums name and other is his dad's name)

What do you think? I really like Grace but I can understand him wanting her to have a name reflecting her heritage! Zuri is defo growing on me as well!

That bassinet is so cute!!!

I've gained about 2.5/3 pounds so far but nothing in the last 4/5 weeks!

Have you and DH thought of any girls names yet??

Oh yes, I completely forgot you still have an exam left. For some reason I was thinking you were done but yay! So glad you'll be finished tomorrow.

Zuri I a pretty name, there is a character on a Disney channel show names zuri and I thought it was a nice name when I first heard it. Dh is at a total road block with names we sat together Saturday morning and went through a lot of names and he either thinks everything is way to common or way too cutesy and he likes powerful names. Not sure yet what his views on sara are, he'll prob be ok with it unless something else just jumps out at him.

I'm sure I'll gain weight this week because I've been eating a lot of take out. I ran into a women who works at the local diner at the amusement park this weekend and I told her I was pregnant and she seriously didn't know and I was like what the heck? So now I'm fixated on just looking fat and not looking pregnant. It's driving me crazy but dh says that I def look pregnant but people just don't want to offend me in case I'm not. I was all sad tho I thought I was looking pretty cute as a pregnant women and now I'm just alike ahh whatever people just think I'm fat.

Sorry I have been MIA for a while!!! Been so busy :(

1 more week at work and then holiday time!!!

Anymore ideas on names?

Ive told everyone pretty much now and my bump Is getting bigger!! I can't hide it any longer so I had to tell my current job!!

How's everything with your cervix? How's your baby girl doing?

Oh that's ok I figured you were busy. Yay only one more week. I have 3 weeks 2 days until our vacation to the beach. I can't wait. It's hard to believe this same trip last year I was worried I was going to ovulate/get af on my trip. So glad I don't have to deal with all that crap this year. I def need a break.

Nope no more names I keep asking dh but nothing is jumping out at us. Nothing I even like or on the maybe list it's so weird.

Yay so exciting that you can't hide it anymore. I def can't hid it now either I think for awhile there I was just looking fat but now it's clearly baby.

So far so good with my cervix. I go tomorrow for another cervic check and this will technically be my 24 week check except I'll only be 23+4 and my last chance to get a cerclage/stitch if needed. So I'm kind of hoping I won't need one but then I'll be alittle worried about preterm labor but what can I do I'll just have to go with the flow. I kind of have it in my head that if my cervix is the same ill probably have a very good chance of going full term. I don't know if I'm delirious for thinking that way or just overly optimistic.

She sure is kicking like crazy right now I think she may have turned head down now. Either that or her punches are getting stronger and her kicks are higher. I can't wait to find out tomorrow. I'd hate to have a csection just because she's breech. So crossing my fingers. Dh still hasn't felt her kicks I'm like are you serious, you seriously didn't feel that? But he says he doesn't. So I don't know. She's def getting stronger. He said to me last night it's so weird and I'm like uh yeah imagine how weird it is for me, I'm feeling it from the inside LOL silly boy!

Here's my 19 week bump picture! Bump has grown so much and I feel huge much bigger than I look!! By evening I am even bigger!!

So much has changed in a year it's crazy!!!

Names are so hard; OH keeps changing his mind!!!

Bump picture???

How did your appointment go for your cervix check? Hope you didn't have to have a stitch!!

I'm not really feeling much movement at the moment, they are still little flutters really, hopefully she starts kicking a lot more soon!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 1
Oh my goodness 19 weeks already were does the time go, it's crazy. And such a cute bump. I'll prob take another bump pic soon but I just ate now so I'm sure that will make me look much bigger then I actually am.

Names are hard. Dh's friend asked him yesterday if we had a name and he told him no and his friend kind of picked on him saying what are you waiting for but it really is hard. That's going to be her name for the rest of her life. It's important lol

My appt with the mfm went very well. No need for a stitch/ cerclage. Now for just preventing preterm birth which I feel pretty good about. I haven't had any discard or blood or pain or cramping so I'm inclined to think my scar tissue is creating a natural cerclage of sorts, that's my hope anyway. And I've asked a million doctors if they'll let me labor naturally and they will, as long as baby is not breech, which right now she's head down. So things are going just fine on that front.

She's kicking a lot lately but not very hard. Dh still can't feel them from the outside but I'm just glad she's head down now because I doesn't hurt at all.

Oh my goodness 19 weeks already were does the time go, it's crazy. And such a cute bump. I'll prob take another bump pic soon but I just ate now so I'm sure that will make me look much bigger then I actually am.

Names are hard. Dh's friend asked him yesterday if we had a name and he told him no and his friend kind of picked on him saying what are you waiting for but it really is hard. That's going to be her name for the rest of her life. It's important lol

My appt with the mfm went very well. No need for a stitch/ cerclage. Now for just preventing preterm birth which I feel pretty good about. I haven't had any discard or blood or pain or cramping so I'm inclined to think my scar tissue is creating a natural cerclage of sorts, that's my hope anyway. And I've asked a million doctors if they'll let me labor naturally and they will, as long as baby is not breech, which right now she's head down. So things are going just fine on that front.

She's kicking a lot lately but not very hard. Dh still can't feel them from the outside but I'm just glad she's head down now because I doesn't hurt at all.

That's brilliant news about your cervix!!! And a natural labour as well, how perfect :)

I have an anterior placenta so I doubt we'll be able to feel her kick for quite a while!

We had out 20 week scan today, everything perfect and she's still a girl!

Yeyyhh can't wait to see your bump picture! I feel huge but at the same time feel as if I've had a bump like this for ages when actually when I looked back at my bump pictures it's only really popped this last week!

How are you anyway?

Isn't that weird, I'm getting big yet it actually feels natural. I've always had a bit of a gut so it doesn't feel uncomfortable....yet anyway!

That's great that your 20 weeks scan went well and so glad she's still a girl. I keep hearing horror stories about that. But I'm very confident my baby is a girl as well, they show us each time we go.

I'm doing well, I am so excited for vacation and I can not wait until it gets here I totally need a break from work. It's been so stressful lately. I feel like I have a million things to do between work, home, baby shower, family reunion and getting ready for baby and there is just not enough hours in the day. Trying to juggle it all the best I can but something has to give soon.

Pregnancy does feel natural :) it's such an amazing feeling!!

Baby was head down at our scan, hope she stays like that!!

I was worrying they would say boy which I think would be awful, not because it's a boy but because we've known it's a girl for a while and bought her things it would break our hearts if that makes sense?

I go on holiday on Saturday which I am really looking forward to; I can't wait just to chill and relax in the sun!

I think we're going pram testing tomorrow eeekk! I've persuaded OH to go :) and tonight I am sorting out all her clothes in boxes so we can write a list of what to buy this week!!

oh geez laura i am such a scatter brain right now. i totally read your post when you first wrote it and completely forgot to reply and im sitting here wondering why i havent heard from you in awhile. LOL guess it would help to reply to you.

we were released from the high risk ob today and i am so happy about that. my cervix length is holding steady at 2.5-2.7 and seems to be very stable. so they released me back to my reg ob who i have an appointment with tomorrow night. honestly i just feel so blessed right now to even be at this point in pregnancy and i am still in awe that there is a human being inside of me LOL its amazing.

on a sad note, my dad took a fall down a couple steps on saturday night and fractured his neck, broke a couple ribs and fractured a vertibrae in his mid back. he actually just got out of surgery a couple hours ago they had to place some rods and screws to stabilize his back. so thats been a bit of a whirlwind the last couple of days.

other than that all is well. getting ready for vacation, how was your vacation? and it feel like baby shower will be here before i know it. today is 100 days left. thats exciting. dh is excited about that as well. dh still hasnt felt baby move but i dont think he wants to either. seems she calms right down when he touches me like shes not allowed to kick or something lol but if im laying in bed with my shirt up you can clearly seeing her kick and move. its so crazy...totally awesome

dh did some work in the attic this last weekend so we are ready to move a couple rooms around. my office is going to the enclosed patio/laundry room and my old office will be the babies room and well be moving our wardrobes upstairs to the attic so i have enough room for the bassinet in our bedroom. everything that is in our wardrobes is pretty much seasonal so ill just have to do some switching around every now and then ...im getting very excited here. almost 26 weeks yikes, its going fast. so far ive only gained 6 lbs...YAY!!! LOL

sorry i know my topics were pretty random but i think thats about all thats going on with me these days

keep me updated on you? are you feeling kicks or flutters yet?

Edit: now I remember why I haven't been on bnb often, Dhs computer crashed so I gave him my laptop to use and whatever virus he had in his also infected mine so all we had left was my work computer and my iPad mini and dh won when it came to going on the internet. It took me awhile until I dug out his iPad mini from the Christmas gifts. Lol finally did that earlier today so now I have my iPad back.

ohmygosh i am so sorry i haven't replied yet i have been soooo busy!!! i get my results on monday and i graduate on the 18th! :happy dance:

so amazing you're not high risk anymore!!!

hows your dad now? i hope he's getting better slowly!

when do you go on vacation? or are you on it now?

baby has been kicking for about 10 days now :happydance: you can see her kicking as well as feeling her from the outside, such an amazing thing :kiss:

wow you are 27 weeks, not long to go now!!! i still can't believe i am 22 weeks! it is going so fast!! my bump is growing so big now; you need to post a bump picture :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 2
I'm on vacation as I type this. Sitting at the pool on the wifi relaxing. Were having a wonderful time so far and the 12 hour drive went very well. So fast with no complications, swelling or anything like that, I had my compression socks just in case.

I feel huge right now and she's kicking me like crazy. I had to take another glucose test just before we left but I am sure all is well with that. Won't get my results until next Wednesday tho.

All is well with my dad too he's recovering just fine at home and starting to taper down from all the pain meds. He'll get his staples out on Thursday, he had 62 staples from his neck down his back and he's in a neck/back brace but getting around just fine.

I'll try to get a good bump pic within the next couple days but I do feel huge dh still says I look small to him

Oh and my bils gf had her baby yesterday at 36 weeks she was 4 cm dilated for almost 2 weeks before her water broke. She doing well but the shit really hit the fan because she's giving the baby her last name and not my bils, they're not married and technically he's still married to his ex so we think she did it for spite but not sure yet how that will turn out

Here is my updated bump pic at 27+3. I feel huge this week I don't know if it's because were on vacation and I'm moving around a lot more but I'm def having trouble getting up from low chairs especially these beach lounge chairs they're horrible.

Docs office called with my blood work results I passed the glucose test no problem and everything is good but my iron levels but I knew about that.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 2
I hope you had a fantastic relaxing vacation!!!

Here's my 23+2 bump picture! I feel huge for 23 weeks! Picture was taken at the gym, I started squatting at the gym again today and I feel so good for it!!!

Your bump is so cute and not huge at all!!!

I'm glad your dad is okay!!

Oh dear about your BILs gf... Even though OH and I aren't married she will defo be getting his last name! That could be quite a awkward complicated situation but I guess because he's married still, she might be doing it for her peace of mind!

That's great news about your glucose test, I don't think I have to have this! At least I haven't been told I do!

I am graduating with a 2:1 in architectural engineering next friday!! I am so happy and Uni is finally over!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
My vacation was wonderful just what I needed. I'm kind of dreading going back to work tomorrow but at the same time I would like to get back into a routine. We arrived home very late on Friday so I had all of Saturday and today to just bum around and get caught up on things and it was very nice. Got all my mail straightened out, got to return a couple items I was putting off, did some shopping, and bought a whole bunch of crap on ebay that I've been needing so badly but couldn't find the time to just sit down and buy. Including a copy of the operating system disc for my laptop so hopefully I'll have that by Thursday and can get my laptop back up and running because it being down is really annoying.

So glad you are still able to go to the gym and do squats, I have been trying not to bend over or go down at all because it's very uncomfortable and then the bottom of my tummy aches after so I've just been avoiding it. Your bump looks so cute, I wish I was slightly thinner before getting pregnant so I didn't look so fat but that'll be a goal of mine for after I deliver the baby. I weighed myself today and I'm 214 so only a 8 lbs gain so far, I think I'm doing pretty good on that front but well see how it continues I think they're saying now that baby should be gaining 1/2 of a pound a week now so hopefully I can stay within that range. Fx

Yay!! Congrats on graduating that's so wonderful and perfect timing. I'm still on the fence about going back to work after baby or not. I'm actively searching for someone who can do at home care possibly from 9-1 everyday and if I can find a reasonable reliable person I might just continue to work but if I cant then I'll have to walk away from a pretty decent job...eek...dh still says it's 100% my decision but that makes it so much more difficult.

My bils gf is doing well with her baby they are going to bring him by tomorrow to show off but I don't think I'll be around for it, it'll be my first day back at work so I'll prob be to busy unless they come later in the day, I don't know yet.

Dh finally felt her kicking. He has no patience and for some reason when he touches me she settles right down so it took awhile but he finally wanted to try to feel her. It's crazy tho I can actually see her move in my stomach...so crazy. Still pretty hard to believe there is a human being inside of me LOL

Edit: i have to write myself a note to call the 3d place this week I would like to get that done before our baby shower on the 26th. Super exciting

i am so sorry Crystal for not replying!! I have had a stressful couple of weeks but everything is almost sorted!

We've been looking for a house and then the one we really liked went as someone put in a higher offer, but luckily now we've found another one even nicer and put in the offer yesterday which got accepted and we've submitted all the forms today so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly!

also i don't know if i told you but i had a car crash on my birthday last year and I'm still in pain so I decided back in april to submit a claim which has been stressful but thats finally being pushed through from my solicitors to theirs as we speak so hopefully that gets sorted soon!

So glad to hear your vacation was amazing, i bet it feels like a lifetime ago now!!

i can't believe you're 31 weeks now and i am 27 weeks almost!! Do you feel prepared?!
I have so much to sort out, not got any nursery furniture yet or her pram, car seat etc because we've been waiting for the house to be sorted! and now on top of all this we have all the house stuff to get and sort out!

still going to the gym, but I've put on 1.5 stone so far at 27 weeks :( most is in my bump, boobs but my legs have gone bigger now too and my love handles :( hows your weight gain?

how was your baby shower? did you have your 3D scan?

I've got my HD scan booked for 30 weeks on august 29th :happy dance: I've not been working much these past few weeks because I've had too much to sort out, which means money is a bit tight with all baby stuff and house stuff that is needed!!!

Congrats on the new house, that'll be very exciting. No I don't believe said anything about a crash that's a shame I hope you get everything sorted and your pain gets better.

My vacation does feel like forever ago lol but I needed it and it was very enjoyable and it's funny because I thought I had trouble getting out of chairs then but now I realllllly have trouble lol

Yes, 31 weeks it's crazy. We had our 3 d scan and baby shower last week and both turned out great. We have mostly everything we need for baby and her room is almost complete I just need to wash everything, which I'm dreading but I have enough washed that I figure that might be a good project for when I got out on maternity since we won't be putting her in the crib straight away anyway. I washed most of the important stuff already. I still have my desk and computer in her room but I moved all my supplies into the attic and I figure I'll probably keep this set up for awhile now.

I'm doing great with weight gain. The ob is very happy since I was overweight to begin with they only wanted me to gain 11-20 lbs and so far I've only gained 8 lbs. I thought I would start to gain like crazy by now but so far so good. I'm starting to get craving ..well not so much cravings but I'll see a commercial for something and then just not be satisfied until I get it.

Dh is busy doing a lot of work on the house, he just put new tile in the kitchen and he's getting excited about baby now. I feel bad that I can't help him but yeah well still very happy it's getting done. This pregnancy has been surprisingly easy I thought for sure I would have much more to complain about but my only real issue was the swelling in my feet for 2 days but it's gone away at the moment so I feel good. I started getting a bit of nausea in the mornings but once I eat I'm good. Hopefully it stays going this way for awhile.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 1
yeah I'm fine, just still got neck pain after 10 months which is obvs not right!

I'm getting to that point where everything is just an effort, even going upstairs i try to put off if i don't need to :haha: LAZY!!

look at that beautiful little girl!!! :cloud9: have you decided for definite on a name now?

wow you are so organised! we won't be moving in until I'm 30 weeks + and i am avoiding ordering any big things until then just because of limited storage available! which means i feel super unorganised!!!

WOW i wish i had only gained 8lbs!!! well done you!! i hope i don't gain too much more but i CANNOT stop eating :nope: i am always hungry and it doesn't help that i crave all unhealthy food!

Love it how your husband is super excited for her to come too!! :kiss:

Oh yeah 10 months is way to long for neck pain. That's a bummer.

Lol on being lazy, I go through spurts. Some days I'm bouncing off the walls with energy and others I really could just do nothing all day and be happy.

No, we haven't decided on a definite name yet. Sarah rose is our favorite at this point but it's actually becoming fun to tell people we have no idea what to name her and see there like reactions like wth? How can you not know by now. Lol it's funny.

Don't worry about being too organized. I figure that a newborn baby doesn't need much anyway just necessities all the "stuff" will come into play in a couple weeks. So you'll have plenty of time to get things together. I was a bit worried myself until,I sat down and looked at all this stuff and thought well geez she's not even gonna need that for a couple weeks. Some of this stuff wasn't even invented when my mom had me so I'm sure we would live without half of it lol

Yeah I actually enjoy when I get cravings it makes me feel a bit normal. She was really pushing on my bladder tonight when I was out food shipping I couldn't stand I wouldn't sit and then I was like duh I need to pee lol and then I felt fine.

Dh and I were talking today and I was like isn't this crazy there is a human being inside of me that is probably 3.5 lbs by now. And he's was like yeah it happens lol and I said isn't it crazy that I'm going to go to the hospital one day and actually bring home a human being lol and he just laughed at me like I was being silly but it's crazy. I'm 32 years old and pregnancy still amazes me.

finally got around to ordering her changing unit! i love it!!! :happydance: the deal was too good to miss! the rest of the stuff we will order later, my parents are buying us the cotbed and mattress :D so will order that when we move in!

Sarah rose is a beautiful name :cloud9: did i tell you we've fully decided on Isabella Zuri :kiss: ?? but we also tell everyone we have no idea and get all sorts of reactions lol!

i still can't believe i have a little person growing inside me and then i remember when she kicks haha i love it!!!

how are you? not long to go now!

I've booked my antenatal classes and they start 4th sept!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->