2 BFP * July 2012 Testers + Clomid/ Femara :)

Beautifullei2

Reaction score
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...s-clomid-lets-get-those-bfp-ladies-3-bfp.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/975003-3-bfp-may-2012-testers-clomid.html

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1018853-4-bfp-june-2012-testers-clomid.html

Welcome July 2012 Testers :)

Glad to see familiar faces & meet new ones!!! Although I would rather have ya'll get a :bfp: then having to still follow the threads!!! Hopefully this month will be alot more promising! Feel free to also add in any new medications or home remedies you will be trying. Its always nice to add in new things to try! Good luck ladies and :dust: to you all!!! :happydance:

:happydance::happydance:Let the Games begin!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Along with your testing date please also add what extra things you will be using if any (pressed, soft cups, vitamins etc.)

Testing Dates:

2nd
Stelly :bfp:

4th
LilyPea :flower:

21st
snowflakes120 :flower:
Biotechick829 :flower:
Mummywant2be :bfp:

24th
Kmae
Beautifullei2 (preseed) :flower:
SG_LADY

27th
Lucasmum2b

Spotting just started today so AF will be in full flow by tomorrow:cry: So, I see that we have a pattern going on with the last 3 Clomid threads...3BFPs... let's go for 4 or more this cycle!!!:dust:

I will be testing around July 24th. I decided that this cycle I may actually cut out preseed and musinex- I've been using preseed for 6 months and musinex for 3 with no luck so It's not improving things for me. Plus I am pushing for an IUI with this round.

Let's hope we can start the 4 bfp trend :) what does the mucinex do? Hopefully your doc will let you do IUI!! That would be great & really boost those chances :)

Afm , no sign of the witch but I'm sure she is near. Everytime I use the bathroom I prepare for spotting but nothing yet.

Let's hope we can start the 4 bfp trend :) what does the mucinex do? Hopefully your doc will let you do IUI!! That would be great & really boost those chances :)

Afm , no sign of the witch but I'm sure she is near. Everytime I use the bathroom I prepare for spotting but nothing yet.

Mucinex is suppose to help with cervical mucus- but it doesn't seem to work all that well for me??? Your temp is still nice and high so I hope AF won't show her ugly face to you!

Hey, a shiny new July thread :) yay! I'm planning on testing July 2nd or 3rd (ha, who am I kidding, like I will actually wait that long lol but thats the "official" date).

Kmae- I've tried the mucinex a few cycles... I found I had to drink a LOT of water with the mucinex for it to help any.

Beautifullei- I really hope AF stays away!! Like you said, the temp dip is right around the perfect spot for an implantation dip, keeping my fx'd for you!

This was my first cycle with clomid, just did my 21 day blood test- but I wont get results for a week, found out they dont even have a lab to get results in the whole darn state- they have to send it to Portland! lol Yay for living in the sticks! :p

i will be testing about the 27 July i think. Just waiting for AF so i can start second round of chlomid 100mg.

Good luck everyone :)

Well just got my results for my cd23 progesterone test and. I did not ovulate. 2.4. And to top it off the guy was an ass and now I am lost into what I do next. The gynocologist I was seein is no longer there and there is no one else to see. I am so upset. I am going Thursday to see my family dr in hopes for some help in what to do next. I don't know how it can help one month but not the next.

Aww hun I'm sorry!!! Try looking for another Dr. Hopefully your regular doctor will have some answers for you & be able to point you in the right direction.

Hi there! :hi: I plan on testing on July 4th. This was my first cycle of clomid so that's all I used in addition to preseed and prenatals. I'm also taking baby aspirin. GL ladies!! :dust:

Hey, a shiny new July thread :) yay! I'm planning on testing July 2nd or 3rd (ha, who am I kidding, like I will actually wait that long lol but thats the "official" date).

Kmae- I've tried the mucinex a few cycles... I found I had to drink a LOT of water with the mucinex for it to help any.

Beautifullei- I really hope AF stays away!! Like you said, the temp dip is right around the perfect spot for an implantation dip, keeping my fx'd for you!

This was my first cycle with clomid, just did my 21 day blood test- but I wont get results for a week, found out they dont even have a lab to get results in the whole darn state- they have to send it to Portland! lol Yay for living in the sticks! :p

How much water did you have to drink? wow can't believe they have to send your labs out so far! :haha:

Jennifer, hopefully your Family doc will refer you to an RE.

How much water did you have to drink? wow can't believe they have to send your labs out so far! :haha:

Jennifer, hopefully your Family doc will refer you to an RE.[/QUOTE]

Well, I'm admitted a lousy water drinker (I like juice.. or tea. basically flavored things :haha:) so maybe a ton to me isn't the same- but what I did was go out and get a gallon container aka repurposed milk jug and fill it up every morning before work and made sure it was empty by the end of the day. That way I wasn't "over guesstimating" my water intake. That really helped my CM while taking the mucinex.

edit: sorry for the above quoting fail!

Well, I'm admitted a lousy water drinker (I like juice.. or tea. basically flavored things :haha:) so maybe a ton to me isn't the same- but what I did was go out and get a gallon container aka repurposed milk jug and fill it up every morning before work and made sure it was empty by the end of the day. That way I wasn't "over guesstimating" my water intake. That really helped my CM while taking the mucinex.

edit: sorry for the above quoting fail![/QUOTE]

Thank you! Maybe I'll give it another try this cycle. I have an over active bladder so it is no fun when I drink a lot but it's worth it!

edit: sorry for the above quoting fail!

Thank you! Maybe I'll give it another try this cycle. I have an over active bladder so it is no fun when I drink a lot but it's worth it![/QUOTE]

Im the same way!!!! I would just have to move my desk to the restroom cause I would be getting up every chance I got.

Hey my girlies! Onto July which is Cycle #4 of Clomid for me...

I will most likely be testing on July 21st. I have my RE appt on July 23rd and would absoutely LOVE to cancel it bc I got a BFP!! Here's to hoping that this is THE MONTH!!

As for what I am doing. I would hate to write everything. Y'all will think I'm nuts. Seriously. It's that much stuff. But none of it will be new for this cycle specifically.

Sorry for AF KMAE!! Cycle buds again - only 2 days apart!

Hi ladies! Hubby and I are excited to start our first clomid cycle since our mc early May. We conceived on my first ovulatory clomid cycle using preseed and guaifenesin (mucinex), although I did have to have a trigger shot. Baby was lost due to chromosomal abnormalities, though the doc said it was a fluke thing and not bc of the fertility drugs.

Make sure if you're taking mucinex that it only has guaifenesin as the active ingredient. Regular mucinex will dry you out even more.

Taking the 1st dose of Clomid tomorrow!! :happydance:

Come'on BFPs!!!!! :dust:

Hey my girlies! Onto July which is Cycle #4 of Clomid for me...

I will most likely be testing on July 21st. I have my RE appt on July 23rd and would absoutely LOVE to cancel it bc I got a BFP!! Here's to hoping that this is THE MONTH!!

As for what I am doing. I would hate to write everything. Y'all will think I'm nuts. Seriously. It's that much stuff. But none of it will be new for this cycle specifically.

Sorry for AF KMAE!! Cycle buds again - only 2 days apart!

YAY!!! Hopefully you won't need that appointment after all.. You can cancel due to pregnancy :happydance:

It looks like all 3 of us are cycle buddies again :D

Hi ladies! Hubby and I are excited to start our first clomid cycle since our mc early May. We conceived on my first ovulatory clomid cycle using preseed and guaifenesin (mucinex), although I did have to have a trigger shot. Baby was lost due to chromosomal abnormalities, though the doc said it was a fluke thing and not bc of the fertility drugs.

Make sure if you're taking mucinex that it only has guaifenesin as the active ingredient. Regular mucinex will dry you out even more.

Taking the 1st dose of Clomid tomorrow!! :happydance:

Come'on BFPs!!!!! :dust:

Welcome Hun & Sorry about your loss! Its good to know it had nothing to do with the meds.. FXed this time around will work just as well as the first. Do you know when you will be testing?? :hugs:

Hey, don't count yourself out yet beautiful!! I don't see a CD1 - so that means your still in!!

Welcome Biotech. So sorry for your MC. Hugs hun!

Thanks for the welcome! :flower:

If my follies grow like they did last time then I'll be starting to test July 21st... holy crap... it's crazy to put a date down for testing! :happydance:

snowflakes- I wish =/ My temp dropped alot this morning.. Im not having cramping yet but im sure it will be here by the end of the day & then the :witch: will be full force

Biotech- Yay Ill put you down :D

Its going to be a long month for some of us lol

Welcome Biotech- so sorry for your loss- hopefully you will get pg right away!

Snowflakes & Beautiful, I can't wait until we are bump buddies instead of Cycle buddies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->