2 BFP * July 2012 Testers + Clomid/ Femara :)

I swear it never fails.. Its like she plays tricks on me & the minute I say something about it BOOM... here come the cramps lol I really hope they stop but unfortunately I just took advil for a massive headache so I guess I won't even be able to tell until after the medicine wears off.

Just like clock work the witch has shown up!! =/

Guess its time to start making my August thread ;-) Hope you ladies follow again!

:hugs:

Still no AF for me, I had some very watery light pink spotting yesterday afternoon, but haven't seen anything since. I am getting some cramping, but I usually don't get any cramping until CD2 after AF arrives. If nothing happens by tonight I will pick up a test on my way home and test in the morning. I picked up my prescription for next cycle's clomid just in case though.

FXed for everyone still waiting to test!

:dust:

Guess its time to start making my August thread ;-) Hope you ladies follow again!

Sorry for AF Lei. I just came in here to see if the August thread has been started. I y'all will still have me... I'm still gonna take Femara but it will be with an IUI instead of TI.

The reesons - Sounds good so far girl!! Keep us updated!

AF should be here tomorrow. I am totally way too emotional today - I know she's right around the corner!

HERES THE AUGUST THREAD DOLLS

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/1111039-august-2012-testers-clomid.html

Sorry for AF Lei. I just came in here to see if the August thread has been started. I y'all will still have me... I'm still gonna take Femara but it will be with an IUI instead of TI.

The reesons - Sounds good so far girl!! Keep us updated!

AF should be here tomorrow. I am totally way too emotional today - I know she's right around the corner!

I have my everything crossed for you hun that you get your bfp with the first IUI :)

Im thinking of asking to start Femara this cycle.. We will see though

I am out - AF showed up after work. On to round 2 of clomid. It did extend my period by 2 days. And barely any AF symptoms (none of my normal ones).

I am out - AF showed up after work. On to round 2 of clomid. It did extend my period by 2 days. And barely any AF symptoms (none of my normal ones).

Ugh, I'm so sorry the witch came! :(

You said that Clomid extended your luteal please by 2 days, but how many days total was it?

I still have high temps but spotting, no cramping, and BFNs at 14dpo. Just really hoping AF comes tomorrow so I don't have to wait so long to start the next cycle.

Ugh, I'm so sorry the witch came! :(

You said that Clomid extended your luteal please by 2 days, but how many days total was it?

I still have high temps but spotting, no cramping, and BFNs at 14dpo. Just really hoping AF comes tomorrow so I don't have to wait so long to start the next cycle.

28 day cycle - 16 days for luteal phase, still O'd CD12.

Snowflakes!!!! How are you?? I posted the link to the august thread.hope all is well!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->