2 BFP * July 2012 Testers + Clomid/ Femara :)

Hi ladies! It's been pretty quiet on here so I thought I would see how everyone is doing. Where are you at in your cycle?

I'm on cd 6 so just waiting to O (around cd 17).

:dust:

:hi: just hanging in there trying to get through this 2ww.

:hi: I hope your tww ends with great news! Will you be testing?

My plan was to test 4th of July, but I'm so anxious to test tomorrow or Tuesday. I got a huge :test: itch right now.

My plan was to test 4th of July, but I'm so anxious to test tomorrow or Tuesday. I got a huge :test: itch right now.

Lilypea I did the exact same. Planned on testing 4th of July, got impatient and tested early :haha: Good thing my husband doesn't know how many pregnancy tests I bought this week :p

Lilypea I did the exact same. Planned on testing 4th of July, got impatient and tested early :haha: Good thing my husband doesn't know how many pregnancy tests I bought this week :p

What dpo did you get your bfp on?

I got an implantation-looking dip, but i'm going to try hold out until 9DPO to test. :)

Was it light, or a pretty obvious BFP, Stelly?

How's everyone doing? :D

Got some bummer news. I had to request my medical records to be sent to me so I can send them to the RE/FS for the 1st appt on July 23rd. Anyways, of course I had to do a bit of poking around - figured out my lining was only 4.6mm last cycle - supposed to be 8mm. So even if a swimmer meets up with the egg - my lining is too thin for it to implant to something. I'm pretty bummed. I guess I will have to ask for the Femara when I go to the appt because Clomid thins the lining. Anyone know if anything else I can do to plush it up a bit? Just sucks because I have my Progesterone under control but now my lining is too thin. I just can't win - I fix something and then another issue arises. My body hates me.

Got some bummer news. I had to request my medical records to be sent to me so I can send them to the RE/FS for the 1st appt on July 23rd. Anyways, of course I had to do a bit of poking around - figured out my lining was only 4.6mm last cycle - supposed to be 8mm. So even if a swimmer meets up with the egg - my lining is too thin for it to implant to something. I'm pretty bummed. I guess I will have to ask for the Femara when I go to the appt because Clomid thins the lining. Anyone know if anything else I can do to plush it up a bit? Just sucks because I have my Progesterone under control but now my lining is too thin. I just can't win - I fix something and then another issue arises. My body hates me.

Sorry your body is being a pain! Femera is the only thing I can think of. There is the same pg success rates for both Femera and Clomid.

I got an implantation-looking dip, but i'm going to try hold out until 9DPO to test. :)

Was it light, or a pretty obvious BFP, Stelly?

How's everyone doing? :D

It was lighter than control line but easily visible, confirmed with CB digital the next morning. I tested at 8dpo and it was snow white ( I'm a POAS addict :haha:)

Hi All,

how is everyone doing? I know i don't come on here often but i love reading everyones journey as i always feel like i'm the only one going through this. I finished my chlomid last night and am on cd 7.

:)

Morning Ladies,
Its been a bit quiet on here ;-)
I hope you all are doing well! It feels so weird not temping or counting days lol. I guess not having hubby around is helping me to not think about it!
I hope everyone has a happy 4th of July :D

I was supposed to wait until today (12dpo) to test, but I tested early at 10 dpo. The tests were BFN I think. I took 4 tests that morning :haha: and some gave me lines and some didn't. One of the tests that did has given me false positives before I think so I don't count it at the moment. I will probably wait it out until Friday now. GL ladies xx

I was supposed to wait until today (12dpo) to test, but I tested early at 10 dpo. The tests were BFN I think. I took 4 tests that morning :haha: and some gave me lines and some didn't. One of the tests that did has given me false positives before I think so I don't count it at the moment. I will probably wait it out until Friday now. GL ladies xx

I hope those BFNs turn into fat BFPs!

Beautiful, thanks for checking in on us! How long is your DH gone for?

AFM, on cd9 and just waiting to ovulate :coffee: and flat temps again???

He will be back at the end of August =/ I miss him like crazy but I feel like a kid cause we talk for hours on the phone hahah! Hopefully this time will help us & help me focus on other things.. In the mean time I have an appt tomorrow to start the process of egg donation =)

He will be back at the end of August =/ I miss him like crazy but I feel like a kid cause we talk for hours on the phone hahah! Hopefully this time will help us & help me focus on other things.. In the mean time I have an appt tomorrow to start the process of egg donation =)

I hope time flies for you. What's the reason for doing egg donation? Is it for yourself (future self) or for other women who need an eggy?

I hope time flies for you. What's the reason for doing egg donation? Is it for yourself (future self) or for other women who need an eggy?

For other women who need an eggy?? I had wanted to be surrogate after dh & I have ours but I did not qualify due to having a leap procedure before I got pregnant with DD. Not sure why it denied because DD's pregnancy was perfectly normal & she is healthy but who knows.

For other women who need an eggy?? I had wanted to be surrogate after dh & I have ours but I did not qualify due to having a leap procedure before I got pregnant with DD. Not sure why it denied because DD's pregnancy was perfectly normal & she is healthy but who knows.

That just goes to show what a caring and giving person you are!

I am on clomid and talking to doc to switch me to femera...I am 4dpo but not very optimistic this month...I have had my 21 day progesterone checked this month and just waiting on results…should hear something tomorrow…Congrats to all of the ladies with BFP’s…

Beautifullei: I'm so happy you're doing that, helping to give someone else an amazing miracle is so incredible. You're wonderful for that, let us know how that goes too I'm curious about it. So once DH gets out will that be the end of everything? No more fines or tickets or anything right? It must be so hard being alone. OH is leaving Saturday morning before I wake up to visit his sister for 10 days so I'll be alone and I'm so scared! I'm so dependant on him its ridiculous especially lately. I couldn't imagine having him gone until the end of August. When he comes out you'll have a lot of BDing to make up for and your body will be nice and refreshed so I hope that does it for you!

Thanks jenna! :) I went in for my first consult today & it seems pretty neat.. I would basically be doing everything an ivf patient would do but just add a little more injections. I'm not looking forward to the 4week injections that I'm going to have to give myself... Plus the last 2 weeks I have to give myself them twice a day. The actual removal of the egg doesn't seem to bad.. they put me under & it takes about 20 min. Then I would wait their for an hour recovery. The fertility clinic gave me a whole book to read so i started that last night. As for DH he has been out for a little over a week but is staying with his mom. I can still see him but BD in his moms home doesn't exactly turn me on Hahahaha!!! Hopefully the time will fly by when your OH is gone. DD wants to go to Arizona for a week & I'm dreading it cause she is my cuddle buddy since DH isn't here.

I'll keep you posted on how everything goes :) how's the baby doing?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->