2 BFP * July 2012 Testers + Clomid/ Femara :)

Biotechick - That is comforting to hear :D I am trying not to read to much into it but can't help it. hehehehe! That's exactly how my cramps have been. One night they woke me up & then they were gone when I woke up. Then on saturday I was out & about all day feeling fine & about 8 I got them really bad but then about 11 they went away. Its been like this off & on since about 6dpo. Although I am not even sure when I o'ed so who knows what it can be.

Jenna - LOVE The baby bump pics. The baby is finally growing :D are you enjoying your time at home?

OH and I are both LOVING all the time I'm getting to spend at home. I'm able to help out so much more around the house with chores and cooking. However, with OH working from home I'm distracting him a lot so he hasn't been getting as much done lol. I just joined a book club so hopefully that'll occupy my time more so I wont be so distracting to him.

Jenna let him work lol!!! You can't get double pregnant hahah jk ;-) That is great though that you are getting to spend more time together. Not to mention when you start feeling the baby move he will be right there with you :D

Haha I can't help it! I completely lost my sex drive the entire first trimester (we only had sex once after my BFP, the rest of the time I was busy throwing up). Now after his trip it's like everything came back on overdrive while he was gone! It's insane! Plus I get bored AND not to mention the book for our book club is 50 Shades of Grey which is just filled with naughty nonsense. And when I'm not asking for him to come to the bedroom I'm stealing the computer from him so he can't work anyways. I'm terrible :p I've got to stop haha.

I thought I felt baby move the other day. It felt like a little bubble pop. Could have been gas still, but you never know :] I'm marking it up as a kick. Haven't felt anything since though.

That is understandable. I was only seeing DH on the weekends & we would catch up for the week.. Now it seems I try & see him as much as possible. Im hoping he will be able to come back home after this week because BD at his moms makes me feel like im in high school haha. When I went to that pure romance party the other weekend she was telling us about that book & saying how when she read it she kept waking up her husband to BD lol. I am going to need to go purchase it :D

You should start marking it on a calender to see if you start feeling it get stronger!! (More calender fun huh lol)

Hi girls. I had my RE appt today. They are recommending IUI with Femara, mid-cycle ultrasound & Ovridel (shot that will make me OV 24-36 hrs after injection). It's all really expensive. I don't know what to make of it honestly. I am so confused as to what to do.

Snowflakes - Did they offer that cause you want to get pregnant right away or do they think there are other issues counting against you. We al know how frustrating it can be =/ That is one reason too DH & I stopped using clomid because I really want it to happen naturally & the expenses are insane.

Snowflakes - Did they offer that cause you want to get pregnant right away or do they think there are other issues counting against you. We al know how frustrating it can be =/ That is one reason too DH & I stopped using clomid because I really want it to happen naturally & the expenses are insane.

I didn't say I wanted to get PG right away, the RE just said that this is the next thing we can try. Basically the Clomid is not the right drug for me as it's making my CM hostile (thickening it) and thinning my lining. So the IUI will bypass my CM issues (as I don't get any EWCM at all either) and hopefully the Femara will make my lining normal. I too really want this to happen naturally (which it did once in Sept but ended in MC) and I am having a hard time accepting the fact that my baby might be "made" in a Dr. office and not from us BDing.

I rotate understand your frustration hun. Why don't you try femara with preseed. I couldn't believe what a difference it makes & it really does mimick your natural cm. Atleast try & see if you can do femara for a couple of cycles before moving straight to IUI.

DH & I talked about using femara next once we are able to start trying again. Some women's body work better with femara than clomid plus it has less side effects!

Just know that we are Herr for you hun & support which ever decision you decide to make! I'm rooting for ya doll : )

Hi All,

I lost the thread after the June one and just found this one. AF is due today, however I have absolutely no symptoms (usually heavy/sore breasts for about 7 days before, spotting a couple of days before, headache 2 days before and cramping day before). I feel NOTHING. I am hoping it is good news, and that my cycle wasn't delayed by taking Chlomid. I didn't have any side effects either so I am not sure what is happening. If AF does not come by Friday I will test. I have no tests and do not want to waste any more money on any more tests unless I am sure.

Congratulations to Stelly, BeckyK00 and MummyWant2be! Wishing you H&H 9 months!

:dust:

TheReesons - Fxed you get your bfp hun!

AF is due for me tomorrow & im not having any symptoms either. I did test last night just to do it with a cheapie & it was negative.

Af is due today & no sign of her yet. Lets hope she never comes back lol

FXed for you!!

AFM - still no AF - officially one day late. Have been having slight cramping (not much, more like twinges). I am terrified every time I go to the washroom!

FXed for you!!

AFM - still no AF - officially one day late. Have been having slight cramping (not much, more like twinges). I am terrified every time I go to the washroom!

YAY!!! fxed for you too :hugs: When do you plan on testing?

I know the feeling lol. I keep getting nervous anytime I feel anything but when I go to the restroom its just cm :wacko:

FXed for you!!

I know the feeling lol. I keep getting nervous anytime I feel anything but when I go to the restroom its just cm :wacko:

Friday. I have been a couple of days late before, so just to be sure I am going to wait. I don't know if clomid will make my cycle longer either (normally I have 26 day cycles, maybe it extended it).

FXed for you!!

Lol that continues on throughout pregnancy too so get used to it :p I still freak out and check the toilet paper.
I'll be praying for you all day that evil AF doesn't show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->