2 BFP * July 2012 Testers + Clomid/ Femara :)

:happydance::happydance:b excelllent News...those levels are xtrememly high...m sure u've got twins in there...:happydance::hugs:

That would be wonderful as I REALLLLLLLY want twins badddd!! My mom is a twin and my dad has twin sisters... It has been my dream since forever to have twins!! I would love it!! :happydance:

If your mom was a twin, then you're already more likely to have twins as it usually means super ovulation/ovulating more than one egg on a regular basis. (as long as she was a fraternal twin) :happydance: Good Luck, lady!!! :)

when is everyone testing...

cd39 for me today and still no A - i will be testing 2moro morning!

:happydance::happydance:b excelllent News...those levels are xtrememly high...m sure u've got twins in there...:happydance::hugs:

That would be wonderful as I REALLLLLLLY want twins badddd!! My mom is a twin and my dad has twin sisters... It has been my dream since forever to have twins!! I would love it!! :happydance:

If your mom was a twin, then you're already more likely to have twins as it usually means super ovulation/ovulating more than one egg on a regular basis. (as long as she was a fraternal twin) :happydance: Good Luck, lady!!! :)

My mom is an identical twin and my aunts are fraternal. Boo!! Still going to hope for twins though!

Mummy - I'm testing Sunday - most likely... Still debating.

when is everyone testing...

cd39 for me today and still no A - i will be testing 2moro morning!

Ahhh that's soooo exciting!!! FX'd for your BFP!!! :dust:

I'm around 8 DPO today. Woke up with a killer headache - like a hungover headache, although I did not drink yesterday. I remember having these with the last pregnancy, but like always I'm probably looking into things too much.

Trying to test out my trigger shot. Will test tomorrow for hopefully a BFN (9 DPO) and again on Sunday for hopefully a BFP ;) If the trigger is still on it's way out at 10 DPO, I'll prob just keep testing once a day until it gets darker (FX'd!) or completely negative

Wow only just found this thread wondered where everyone had gone lol !!!!!! Iam 8dpo today do hoping for BFP otherwise it's onto ivf in september/ October blah blah!!!! X

My mom is an identical twin and my aunts are fraternal. Boo!! Still going to hope for twins though!

Mummy - I'm testing Sunday - most likely... Still debating.

Did you test today???

I tested yesterday at 10dpo and got a BFN. I have been feeling very ill today. I got sick super early this AM around 5:30am. So I either have the stomach flu (most likely case), or ate something that gave me a tummy ache(hubby ate same dinner as I and he's fine) or I have morning sickness (which I think is way too early to have!). I have felt lousy all day. yuck. I feel disgusting. I'm gonna test again tomorrow AM though. RE/FS appt tomorrow too!!

Snowflakes hopefully those symptoms are a good sign.. I hear some women say they feel it early on. I really hope that turns into a bfp.. give it a few more days

Afm I have been cramping off & on for the past few days. I keep thinking AF is gonna turn up but nothing. DH has been having to rub my back cause it hurts so bad. I really hope if AF is gonna show then to hurry up & do so lol. i have a boat party on Saturday & really don't want to be bloated for it lol

Hi ladies,stil shocked...first round of clomid and its a BFP i will post pics of the test for url as soon as m infront of my laptop...dont give up ladies...fx'd we get more bfp's in this thread....*babydust

MummyWant2Be: Congratulations!!! H&H 9 months to you. Can't wait to see pics of the tests!

Beautifullei: Not that I'm encouraging this... but do you have any FRER's lying around? Lol juuuust curious ;]

Mummywant2be - Congrats Hun & H&H 9 months :hugs:

Jenna- Lol No I never bought any after last cycle. I do have a cheapie that came with my O sticks from last cycle but not gonna hold my breath to it =)

Your suppose to help me not to test lol : )

AF is due wed. so if nothing ill test this weekend!

I have been reading about women seeing a tradional chinese doctor for herbal & more natural ways. Im considering it but not sure where I would find one of those doctors here in Austin

Haha this weekend sounds good, can't wait to see what happens. How are you feeling today? And you can find natural Chinese herbal places anywhere just use our good friend Google :)

Haha this weekend sounds good, can't wait to see what happens. How are you feeling today? And you can find natural Chinese herbal places anywhere just use our good friend Google :)

Im actually feeling better (As far as the cramps go) They have dissapeared & really the only thing I have noticed is my breast feel heavy. Other than that I feel great :) I must say I heard DH & I's wedding song & got teary eyed.. That could be my hormones though lol!

any recent pics of the bump? :D I can't believe you are already 15 weeks.

Awhhh that's so sweet lol. I bet you miss him, that's why :[ I'm so happy your cramps are gone though! Hopefully it'll stay that way.

I know, it's so crazy it's going by so fast yet so slow all at the same time.
Haha I didn't realize how much bigger I've gotten until I made this just now :dohh:

Attachments

• 6and15.jpg
    6and15.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 9
Snowflakes hopefully those symptoms are a good sign.. I hear some women say they feel it early on. I really hope that turns into a bfp.. give it a few more days

Afm I have been cramping off & on for the past few days. I keep thinking AF is gonna turn up but nothing. DH has been having to rub my back cause it hurts so bad. I really hope if AF is gonna show then to hurry up & do so lol. i have a boat party on Saturday & really don't want to be bloated for it lol

This has happened to me, too! I'm now 11DPO, but on 9DPO at 2am I was woken out of my sleep by really bad AF-like cramps and backpain, so much DH heard me moaning and tried rubbing my back to comfort me. During the morning I was crampy and then around 3pm everything was gone and I felt fine.

The same thing happened to me with our last BFP. I had intense AF like-cramps for about 8 hours on 7 DPO. On 10 DPO I got my BFP.

Hoping that what we both experienced is lovely implantation cramping! I haven't tested since yesterday (10 DPO) with FMU but I will be POAS when I get home in a few hours! You're stronger than I am to wait to test! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->