• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

Thanks girls!
I'm still just in shock! I'm actually shaking :)
I wanted this to be true so bad I really thought it would be in my head again- I just can't believe it's real.

Momof3- we get to be bump buddies!!!!

I know! When are you changing your status lol :) ?

Haha- I just did! You know I'm going to enjoy this- I can't live life in fear. Even if I still don't get to keep a child- I'm still going to acknowledge that the opportunity is happening for me again :)

You should change yours too!

Well doctor called. Not great news but not devistating either. With clomid they like to see your numbers over 15. Without it needs to be atleast 3 or higher. Mine was 10.5. So he said I am not totally out. He thinks I probably did O and said if I am late than we prob are preggo. If not than he said to call him and he would call in a script for another 100 mg of clomid.....so not what I wanted to hear:cry:

It may not be the good news you were looking for, but you're not out yet! I think that you did O and if you timed Bding right you've got a great chance :)
How many more days until AF or testing?

Babywishes why are sad..I think that's still pretty good news!! How many approx dpo are you??

Well doctor called. Not great news but not devistating either. With clomid they like to see your numbers over 15. Without it needs to be atleast 3 or higher. Mine was 10.5. So he said I am not totally out. He thinks I probably did O and said if I am late than we prob are preggo. If not than he said to call him and he would call in a script for another 100 mg of clomid.....so not what I wanted to hear:cry:

It may not be the good news you were looking for, but you're not out yet! I think that you did O and if you timed Bding right you've got a great chance :)
How many more days until AF or testing?

from what I can tell 5 or 6 more days left. I think I will wait and see if she shows up before I do any test.

I have my fingers, toes, legs, arms and eyes crossed for you. Keep your chin uppppp!

Babywishes- in a few more days you'll be able to find out! Don't feel bad unless the witch comes!

Momof3- yay for new status!

Thanks girls! I think I will just ride your guys high for the next few days:thumbup: This thread seems lucky!!

Thanks girls! I think I will just ride your guys high for the next few days:thumbup: This thread seems lucky!!

It is!! That's why you'll get urs too. There are some symptoms that you've had that you just would NOT have had if you hadn't ovulated (did that make sense bc it's worded sort of weirdly:dohh:)

Babywishes why are sad..I think that's still pretty good news!! How many approx dpo are you??
I keep doing the math....anywhere form tomorrow being 9 or 10 dpo. So I guess its still soon.

I will be 9 DPO tomorrow so maybe we can both be hopeful that this is our month!!!!! Tested today and it was BFN....but not out yet....

***spreading that baby dust********

Babywishes, I'm sorry you didnt get the news you wanted but I'm happy to know there is still a chance this cycle. Fx for you, I'm trying to hold testing until 11/17 when AF is due, hope we can both add BFP to this lucky thread.

Babywishes, I'm sorry you didnt get the news you wanted but I'm happy to know there is still a chance this cycle. Fx for you, I'm trying to hold testing until 11/17 when AF is due, hope we can both add BFP to this lucky thread.

Jewls48!!! My af is due 11/16....so we all are pretty close. How are you feeling about this cycle?

I'm feeling good about it, can't wait to test though, I'm such a POAS addict. So far I haven't had many symptoms just some light cramping and sore bbs. I want to wait until the 17th but I might try sooner. How about you, how are you feeling?

I am "hopeful"....lol...I'm kinda off and on about this cycle...sometimes I feel like this could be it...based off of symptoms but then my symtoms are so minor that I keep thinking its just my mind playing tricks on me.... I don't have any and feel well I guess its not..I don't have sore boobs but very mild tingle in right breast (lasted 2 seconds, then nothing)...just a sharp pain (very mild, just happened today) in uterus....but thats it! Nothing else....so I feel like this cycle is a bust....But when concieved DS I gave up and wasn't trying and so I didn't really pay attention to my body enough to compare it now....

This is my second cycle ttc #2 and I get so anxious when I think about how long it took for others on here that have tried for years....but I try not to stress and want to hold off till 16th to test but I have a feeling I will cave in.... I went to buy a whole bunch at the dollar store but I hate when I see that BFN and it makes me get so discouraged...I think i will wait until at least Saturday or Sunday to test again...should be 10 or 11 DPO by then....so we'll see...

How long have you been on this journey?

This our first month moving from the "not trying not preventing" group to the ttc group. I'm trying to stay positive and not think of how long this might take since so many people on these threats have tried for many months.

I know that I might cave in by Sunday, when I will be 10 dpo and start testing but I'm not too convinced since I really have no symptoms to obsess over yet. Keep us posted and baby dust to you!

Yeah, I figure I would cave in by then too...Lol....but I am getting my backyard ready for my DS 2nd bday party also on 11/16 (day af due) so this weekend we are laying sod and getting the landscape done. So hopefully that will keep my mind off of things.

I definitely will keep you posted......Baby dust to you too!!!

I'm so excited for you both as well! Oh and I'm a poas addict and I've never gotten a bfp on 9dpo. So don't discouraged! It's def super early ;)

well not exactley the response you were looking for but it sounds promising. I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for u. when r u going to test? im not testing till the 18th but not due till the 21st. so ive got quite the wait ahead of me. but ive been workin hard and playin even harder on my days off to keep me busy. hopefully it will go by fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->