• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

Good Morning Ladies!!! I hope everyone is having a great day! Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be in the mountains this weekend w no wifi :haha:

I'll check in with you guys on Monday!

Well doctor called. Not great news but not devistating either. With clomid they like to see your numbers over 15. Without it needs to be atleast 3 or higher. Mine was 10.5. So he said I am not totally out. He thinks I probably did O and said if I am late than we prob are preggo. If not than he said to call him and he would call in a script for another 100 mg of clomid.....so not what I wanted to hear:cry:

It may not be the good news you were looking for, but you're not out yet! I think that you did O and if you timed Bding right you've got a great chance :)
How many more days until AF or testing?

Thanks Hun! DH and I talked a lot last night. IF we are out we are going to give clomid one more go like the doctor suggested. If that doesnt work I think were going to try IUI. I am still having signs. Mood swingin like a mad person:haha: and today I am very light headed. I will keep you ladies up to date:hugs:

Good Morning Ladies!!! I hope everyone is having a great day! Just wanted to let you all know that I'll be in the mountains this weekend w no wifi :haha:

I'll check in with you guys on Monday!
Have a great time this weekend!

Babywishes why are sad..I think that's still pretty good news!! How many approx dpo are you??
I keep doing the math....anywhere form tomorrow being 9 or 10 dpo. So I guess its still soon.

I will be 9 DPO tomorrow so maybe we can both be hopeful that this is our month!!!!! Tested today and it was BFN....but not out yet....

***spreading that baby dust********

I tested today with a internet cheap stick. BFN but its still early so I havent lost hope. DH was amazing last night making me feel better:hugs:

Babywishes why are sad..I think that's still pretty good news!! How many approx dpo are you??
I keep doing the math....anywhere form tomorrow being 9 or 10 dpo. So I guess its still soon.

I will be 9 DPO tomorrow so maybe we can both be hopeful that this is our month!!!!! Tested today and it was BFN....but not out yet....

I tested today with a internet cheap stick. BFN but its still early so I havent lost hope. DH was amazing last night making me feel better:hugs:

Don't give up hope...like you said it is still early...I managed to resist this morning at 9DPO.....Will hold off till the weekend or Monday to test....Still no significant symptoms to report...Hmm...have increased CM thats creamy and a constant wet feeling down there...don't know if that is a symptom....Still hopeful but feel like this may not be my month....but like I stated in an older post...I "gave up" when I conceived DS so wasn't paying attention at the early symptoms, if any, enough to compare...

Don't give up hope...like you said it is still early...I managed to resist this morning at 9DPO.....Will hold off till the weekend or Monday to test....Still no significant symptoms to report...Hmm...have increased CM thats creamy and a constant wet feeling down there...don't know if that is a symptom....Still hopeful but feel like this may not be my month....but like I stated in an older post...I "gave up" when I conceived DS so wasn't paying attention at the early symptoms, if any, enough to compare...

Thanks hun! :hugs: If not this month atleast we have a game plan for next month already!:thumbup: w my mc I wasnt looking for signs either. We had also stoped trying after no luck w clomid. I was 2 days late when I tested and got a BFP. Hope we both get our BFP soon!

Momof3- have fun on your trip!

Babywishes- that's great that DH was able to help make you feel better :) I think all of this ttc stuff had brought me and my DH a lot closer together.

Tjs- good luck! Let us know when you do test!

Pretty good today so far. I've been noticing that I usually start feeling worse in the afternoon and into the evening.

I told DH last night! So far only the people on B&B and him know. I can't wait to tell our parents in a few weeks :) Then it will be a few close friends after that. We'll wait to tell extended family until Christmas. Then in the new year once I'm entering 2nd Tri it can be made public to everyone else. I'm really glad this is happening again now- it will help me move past the sadness the the first one would have been due in December.

yuppie! So exciting! Our due date is coming up. Dec 1st. I know its a rough time but so happy you have something to celebrate and make a bad memory great! :hugs:

TJsmami you are better than me,lol. 8DPO today and I couldn't resist so I tested and no surprise it was a BFN. I wasn't too down because I know it's still early, AF isn't due until 11/17. Babywishes, I'm glad your husband was supportive and made you feel better. I hope we all get our BFPs together this month but if not, it's good to know we have each other as ttc buddies in December. Enjoy your weekend ladies!

Thank you TJsmami! It is nice to know if we start again next month we all have each other! Hopes and prayer we will all be bump buddies very very soon!!

Hey ladies so I'm 9 dpo today and just noticed some brown discharge on my panty liner (tmi), very scant and bearly there when I wipe. I decided to take a test since I've been dizzy on and off all day today but it was a bfn. Could this had been IB?

jewels48 sounds promising! :happydance: you could prob test in the next 2 days or so. i dont think ive ever had implantation bleeding. 2 girls and 2 m/c and never saw any. but thats just me. im exited for u and cant wait to hear about your :bfp:

Hi guys! We should have some tests coming up soon right???

Futurephotos..how are you feeling?

More tired than I usually am! Otherwise a lot better than I was last week- I don't have as many cramps anymore. Now I'm officially past when AF should have come :) I'll be at 4wks on Tuesday.

Not doing too bad. Def starting to feel sick..more in the evenings tho..and super sleepy allllll the time lol

Jewls48 - OMG! That could totally be IB..:happydance:..itdoes sound very promising. I never saw IB with my other pregnancy. So far I have not seen it this time either. So excited for you. I tested at 10 DPO it was a BFN. I am 12 DPO today and managed not to test. Today I actually have a symptom! Lol...I woke to make my lunch for work today and when I got a whiff of the pork chop I immediately wanted to hurl and have been queasy ever since! That is not normal for me....but could be a new symptom of pms too so I don't want to get my hopes up....been feeling very wet down there though and over the weekend had loads of CM....again not reading into anything...hehe...just hopeful...

Babywishes - Yes I hope this is our month...it would be very fun to be bump buddies.....we'll see...........

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->