• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

Momof3- have fun on your trip!

Babywishes- that's great that DH was able to help make you feel better :) I think all of this ttc stuff had brought me and my DH a lot closer together.

Tjs- good luck! Let us know when you do test!

I am not going to test till 14 dpo which is Wednesday....but my test I did at 10 DPO was a BFN! Errrrr!!!

Ugh...having mixed feelings about this cycle...:muaha: its making me :wacko:

Nausea that started from the smell of my lunch this morning has subsided after eating a bagel....and I just feel back to my normal self with no symptoms...I am trying to keep occupied but it seems like the closer to AF I get the more anxious I am...and the more I feel I should have just tested this morning to ease my anxiety....ahh!!

Getting discouraged:shrug:...Anyone else have anything more promising to report today? Jewls & Babywishes?

I want to hear symptoms too :)

Tjsmami--don't stress about no symptoms..I didn't really have any either except for the excess cm..thats a great sign :) Can't wait til Wednesday!!

I want to hear symptoms too :)

Tjsmami--don't stress about no symptoms..I didn't really have any either except for the excess cm..thats a great sign :) Can't wait til Wednesday!!

Thanks that gives me a glimmer of hope! Hehe!!

I was at a thrift store today and bought my first pair of maternity pants (not the front panel or anything, just an elastic top so there are no buttons or zippers)- I'm so bloated that my normal pants are digging in a bit too much. I'd rather be comfy!

Hey ladies so the spotting stopped but I think AF will show tonight or tomorrow, I feel the cramps, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Good luck to everyone waiting to test, hope you all get your bfps and those going to the next cycle, I'll see you in the December thread.

ok so i havnt really had any s/s being that my period shouldnt be here for another 6 days. but ive been having headaches and almost feel like shell be showing early. im a poas-aholic. lol. ive wantedto be preggers again for 4 years and using pull out so tested alot...just in hopes he wasnt good at it. but this month we acually tried :) so idk what possesed me but took a test this morning and within 5 min a 2nd line (very ever so faint)! but is it even possable? i thought we missed "o" and according my cycles id only be 3w 1d! can you get an evap within 5 min? ohhh goodness im shaking im so exited. I know i could have miss calculated "o". but really? who finds out this early?

Nates!
How exciting!!
I was 3+3 when I found out :)
I may have even been able to know sooner had I tested earlier. It is totally possible - a line is a line even if it is faint! Congrats!

Nates!
How exciting!!
I may have even been able to know sooner had I tested earlier. It is totally possible - a line is a line even if it is faint! Congrats!

iknow but its crazy and soooooo faint! im gonna test again tomarrow and the next day cuz if its real it ought to get darker. ive read about this but never had it happen b4. i found with my 4 year old b4 aunt flo was due and it was faint but still no squinting needed. it was def there but light in color. this one is soooo early and soooo faint that i cant even tell the color but well b4 5 min mark. cant even tell if it had color. but ive heard anyline within the time limit is line! so exited i cant wait to test again! i still have 2 tests left. i use the dollar store ones with all of my pregnancies. i swear by them! :happydance:

Hey ladies so the spotting stopped but I think AF will show tonight or tomorrow, I feel the cramps, so I'm pretty sure I'm out this month. Good luck to everyone waiting to test, hope you all get your bfps and those going to the next cycle, I'll see you in the December thread.

Are you sure your out? Your af is not due till Thursday so you still have two whole days.

I caved in today and tested with my last pg test. It was a BFN! So I'm thinking that I am out also but I am not counting myself out just yet because you aren't out till AF comes.

But if she does show then it will be onto the next cycle for me too....

Nates!
How exciting!!

iknow but its crazy and soooooo faint! im gonna test again tomarrow and the next day cuz if its real it ought to get darker. ive read about this but never had it happen b4. i found with my 4 year old b4 aunt flo was due and it was faint but still no squinting needed. it was def there but light in color. this one is soooo early and soooo faint that i cant even tell the color but well b4 5 min mark. cant even tell if it had color. but ive heard anyline within the time limit is line! so exited i cant wait to test again! i still have 2 tests left. i use the dollar store ones with all of my pregnancies. i swear by them! :happydance:

YAY!!! OMG...Congrats..!!! Yes a line is a line....update again tomorrow when you do another....I ran out after today...BFN!...and not going to buy any more since Af is due anytime now....just going to wait it out....

Are you sure your out? Your af is not due till Thursday so you still have two whole days.

I caved in today and tested with my last pg test. It was a BFN! So I'm thinking that I am out also but I am not counting myself out just yet because you aren't out till AF comes.

Thanks for the support but the witch got me about an hour ago... Best of luck to you and I hope you get your BFP, keep me posted. Lots of baby dust for you but if AF comes, I look forward to being cycle buddies again.

I was at a thrift store today and bought my first pair of maternity pants (not the front panel or anything, just an elastic top so there are no buttons or zippers)- I'm so bloated that my normal pants are digging in a bit too much. I'd rather be comfy!

Hehe...i remember that I couldn't wait till I could go buy maternity clothes. I did not show till I was about 25 weeks along (thought I'd never get a noticable bump)....you never would have thought I was preggers unless I told you so...hehe....but yeah maternity clothes shopping was fun.....

Thanks for the support but the witch got me about an hour ago... Best of luck to you and I hope you get your BFP, keep me posted. Lots of baby dust for you but if AF comes, I look forward to being cycle buddies again.

Aww..shootz!! Well I guess it is confirmed then. Thanks. I hope I get my BFP too...but will definitely see you next cycle if she does show. I will keep you posted.....

Nateslove, Congrats on you 2 line!!

tjsmami-Sorry the witch got you. I think she is coming my way. All signs are gone. Oh well! So we try again next month! Atleast we can buddy up for that and not be alone!

Nateslove, Congrats on you 2 line!!

tjsmami-Sorry the witch got you. I think she is coming my way. All signs are gone. Oh well! So we try again next month! Atleast we can buddy up for that and not be alone!

Babywishes - actually af showed for Jewls48 today. I am 13 DPO today still on the hopeful side. I am not sure of my LP so I want to say if she doesn't come by Friday or Saturday then I may have a chance. If she has not showed for you too than there is still some hope I guess, don't give up yet. We are not out till we're out....

lol! Sorry tjsmami! Is not being able to follow a thread right a sign! lol if it is I am still in. AF should be here no later than Thurs for me. Fingers Crossed still but I am afraid she is on her way

Jewls- sorry about the witch

Tjsmami- right now I wouldn't go into any maternity shops, but I do keep a close eye out for bargains at thrift stores! Now that I'm in comfy pants all I need are more tops that are longer. I don't want anyone seeing the top of the pants and asking questions yet!

Babywishes- the day that I tested and got my BFP all my symptoms had vanished! (I think this happened for Momof3 too!). I was 2 days away from when AF would have come. Sooo if you're close to AF and suddenly you're feeling better- maybe it is a good sign for you too! Fngrs crossed!

Jewls- sorry about the witch

Tjsmami- right now I wouldn't go into any maternity shops, but I do keep a close eye out for bargains at thrift stores! Now that I'm in comfy pants all I need are more tops that are longer. I don't want anyone seeing the top of the pants and asking questions yet!

Babywishes- the day that I tested and got my BFP all my symptoms had vanished! (I think this happened for Momof3 too!). I was 2 days away from when AF would have come. Sooo if you're close to AF and suddenly you're feeling better- maybe it is a good sign for you too! Fngrs crossed!

Thanks Futurephotos!:hugs:

lol! Sorry tjsmami! Is not being able to follow a thread right a sign! lol if it is I am still in. AF should be here no later than Thurs for me. Fingers Crossed still but I am afraid she is on her way

Same here I want to say....no later than Thursday....Did you test or anything yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->