• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

ME TOO!! The line may be light but its deff there!! If we can see it in the photo than thats awesome!! Are you going to test tomorrow morning also? I am so so so happy for you!

yes I will test again maybe tomorrow or Saturday. I think you should call every hour on the hour until they get back to you?? LOL!

It's almost 1:30 now... I'm gonna take at test and see!!! I feel so nervous about getting a BFN it would be really disappointing BUT I just don't feel like waiting anymore! I guess I'd rather waste a test to relieve my anxiety! Wish me luck ladies!!

Dont get down if its a no! Sometimes it takes a few extra days! Good luck so excited!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp:

:wohoo::wohoo:

Here it is ladies!
I'm so thrilled - but nervous at the same time. I hope the 3rd time will be the charm and this one will stay with us!

The last 2x I mc at 5 weeks "chemicals"- so this next week will be difficult until I get past that milestone. Please, please pray for me that this one is a keeper.

Attachments

• 110911-130pm.jpg
    110911-130pm.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 3
:happydance: WHOOT WHOOT!! YUPPIEE!!!!!! CONGRATS HUN!!! THATS 2 DOWN!!!!!

Congrats & a happy and healthy 9 months to you! All these BFP are making me want to test but trying to hold off until AF is due 11/17. Baby dust to all you ladies still waiting too.

Thanks girls!
I'm still just in shock! I'm actually shaking :)
I wanted this to be true so bad I really thought it would be in my head again- I just can't believe it's real.

Momof3- we get to be bump buddies!!!!

babywishes- I bet you will be! You just need to get those test results back!

Thanks futurephotos! So do hope so! I getting ready to have a hissy with my doctors office if the get to calling me back already!

Thanks futurephotos! So do hope so! I getting ready to have a hissy with my doctors office if the get to calling me back already!

wow can you tell I was on the phone with a client when I typed that!!:haha:

Thanks girls!
I'm still just in shock! I'm actually shaking :)
I wanted this to be true so bad I really thought it would be in my head again- I just can't believe it's real.

Momof3- we get to be bump buddies!!!!

I know! When are you changing your status lol :) ?

Well doctor called. Not great news but not devistating either. With clomid they like to see your numbers over 15. Without it needs to be atleast 3 or higher. Mine was 10.5. So he said I am not totally out. He thinks I probably did O and said if I am late than we prob are preggo. If not than he said to call him and he would call in a script for another 100 mg of clomid.....so not what I wanted to hear:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->