• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2 DPO and looking for buddies!

I really don't know. I loved the Da Vinci Code..watched the movie first a bunch of times and then read the book and idk..I just could not get into it. I think maybe I had such high hopes for it that it let me down? You didn't find it kind of confusing? Or maybe I'm just dense :D

I really don't know. I loved the Da Vinci Code..watched the movie first a bunch of times and then read the book and idk..I just could not get into it. I think maybe I had such high hopes for it that it let me down? You didn't find it kind of confusing? Or maybe I'm just dense :D

Yeah know I really dont remember if I did or not 2 be honest:haha: I read it when it 1st came out so that was a while ago! I know some of David Balducci's books make me feel like a dumna**! Some are really hard to get into. Of course I have noticed if I stick with them the end up great. I have a hard time if I cant get into a book fast of not being able to read it through. Half the time I will end up reading the first few chapters over and over and then just getting upset and giving up:rofl:

Oh me too! Have you ever heard of Diana Gabaldon? She wrote the Outlander series about a lady who time travel to 18 century Scotland. I had to stop every once in a while to look up words and wikipedia stuff that I didn't understand :)

Never heard of her! Sounds so like me! I dont get why the have to use such silly works! Normal ones work just fine if ya ask me!! lol

I knowwwwww! With this series its a lot of historical and geographical references that I'm not familiar with..history never was my best subject. But the series is excellent!

Hello all...I am 2 DPO today and would like to join ya'll???

I thought the Davincci Code was awesome! I've read Angels and Demons too - it was good, but basically all of Brown's books follow the same format- once you've read a couple of them the all start seeming the same. I read Davinci Code first though- so that's probably why it had the most impact and left an impression on me.

Hi ladies I am 1 dpo and would like to join you in the 2ww?

So I am wondering what everyone did this month? anything diff?? We are doing our first round of clomid 5-9 @ 100 mg and used preseed w OKP digis! Anyone else??

Well this is just excellent! The more the merrier! And I can't wait to see how it turns out for everyone!

This is my first clomid cycle too. I took soy last month and def ovulated but bc it raised my temps early on I think I misread my ov date (as did FF I think) and so my bding was off.

That is so annoying when that happens!! I dont O like I should...ya know ....every month! So he put me back on clomid. dont get me wrong ....bding is great but when your ttc and on over drive and a schedule it gets .....well like a job! Then to find out it was all pointless....Drives me nuts!

Yep and all that pressure gives my oh "performance anxiety"... So it more often than feels like work :(

Yep- my DH has had "anxiety" too- it's hard to DTD when you HAVE to. BDing that many days in a row is like a marathon! The hardest part for us is DH is gone most of the week and only back Fri-Sun. If my fertile days aren't in that time we miss the whole month.

Oh- weird symptom of the day... I hurt in my arm-pits. My boobs are fine, but my underarms are sore.

Armpits? Never heard of that but maybe from BB's growing and pulling?:shrug:
Seems my DH does great until I actually O....then :dohh:. I feel bad for him. Thanks to the preseed I am purdy much ready to go:haha:

This is my first month using OPKs so fx'd!! Plus with OH on a new schedule with work and me not working we are seeing more of each other so it was easier to BD often. When we were both on our old schedules we were lucky if we got one evening a week together and sometimes we'd be to tired to bother!

Armpit pain sounds odd but as babywishes says it could be pulling from your boobs!
My symptom that may not be a symptom is vivid dreams....I had a crazy dream last night that involved my cars windscreen wipers taking on a life of their own....I actually had to go out and check them this morning to make sure it was just a dream! :rofl:

Babywishes I totally understand, preseed is awesome for me but hubby had performance issues twice this month and I dont blame him, it feels like a job sometimes during those fertile days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->